Fanpop Users Obbsessions

claire-aka-bob posted on Jul 10, 2008 at 09:31PM
we are all obbsessed with something, tell me what it is :)

idea came from link that amazondebs made ♥

Fanpop Users 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
well obviously mine is Sweeney Todd, and everything about it :D ♥
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I go through phases... I think it has to do with my ever-worsening attention span. Sometimes these obsessions last a day or so, sometimes it's months. Twilight has been my strongest new obsession, I'm going for a few weeks with that one. I've also renewed my interest in the show Friday Night Lights, which has been going on for about a week. Those are the two main obsessions at the moment. =P
over a year ago amazondebs said…
yay i got a heart :D...admittedly you are very liberal with them but still lol

hmmm let me think obessions, obsessions, obsessions...well buffy! and pretty much everything to do with buffy the film, the tv show the books, the comics, i'm obsessed with all the actors and writers and such and follow their careers too, i'm obsessed with the spin off show angel and all their actors ect, i'm very obsessed with the creator joss whedon so obsessed with joss that i am also am obsessed with his new show link which also is full of buffy cast and crew, even the set designer i know about and have been comparing with arabella and nika his buffy work to dollhouse lol my other obsession would be vampires which strangely enough came before my buffy obsession hmm...

i know this a bit off topic claire so i hope you don't mine me pitching in this in but i've been thinking for a while of getting a tattoo, which is a symbol from buffy which giles (anthony steward head) her, what do you guys think
link
or
link
i'm a bit of puff when it comes to pain and the tattoiest that i know it very artistic so i would probably have it slightly thinner and daintier but it will be in the same place
over a year ago germany123 said…
how i met your mother!

i have never become obsessed with a show before...

i also had an obsession (but not as strong) with a norwegian jazz singer called silje nergaard. i listened to her albums over and over again and i might have cried listening to some of her songs :D
and i would listen to them repeatedly which made my ex go crazy...then again that asshole is gone and silje got to stay!
over a year ago Snerkie said…
Professional Wrestling...and that's something you can honestly make an obsession over as there is butt loads of merchandise, books, dvds coming out all the time, magazines. Then there are the events, small local shows twice a month (don't go much any more) the big live shows from the U.S coming once a year. Then tv programming...5? (possibly 6 oh and then the ppv once a month) different tv programs a week, different each week and the discussion every time, oh my :D oh and i also went to Sydney and Melbourne (i live in Adelaide so a little aeroplane travel) to go to two live WWE shows since they weren't going to Adelaide those years, lol...it's clearly called dedicated though :P not obsessed.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I have hundreds of Obsessions. Currently my top five would have to be:
1. How I Met Your Mother.
2. Twilight. (Edward & Bella totally own every other couple)
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Only on season 3 and I looove it)
4. Cobie Smulders (Actress from himym)
5. Jay Sean (Singer, love his new album)
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Anything to do with Joss Whedon, especially Buffy. I do the same things as Debs (who is Joss by the way, I'm not letting that go) and spend massive amounts of time writing long essays, reading fanfiction, and debating on those spots. Debs, Nika, and myself can go on forever even though we share basically the same thoughts (My twinlettes!).

As proof of my Buffy love (Spuffy love actually), I have them inked on my arm. On that note - go for it Debs! You can get it thinner and I'm sure it will look amazing. As far as pain, the inner arm can be a bit on the painful side (the edges of mine hurt alittle) but if your tattooist has a light hand it isn't too bad. Just remember to eat something before you go and keep talking while you get it done, you won't even notice it - honestly.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
didn't notice you said about a tattoo before debs...as for getting it thinner...i'd definately talk to your tattoo artist before anything. Go through every option because as much as the chunky-ish look it has it may look better thick and could look a bit odd/distorted thinner. Definately ask for their opinion to not make it seem flat maybe...so shadow or some shading...i think just to make it that bit more dainty/softer looking.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
It should probably be around 3 spork prongs thick. Sorry, still have a spork obession going on
lol, and i shall give you another- Debs = ♥
:D
i think you sould get the tattoo as well, but like Arabella and Snerkie said, get it thiner :)

also another obbsession of mine is big brother
i know, i know, most of you will probably hate reality tv *couch* debs *cough* but it really does get obbsessive,
i have only missed one eppisode and thats because i needed an early night as i had a ballet exam in the morning :p
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
over a year ago tushtush said…
I hope Alicelattey comes, she'll add the exact same aswell.
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I, like my two other twinlette's, am obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Maybe more acurately the character Spike and the couple Spuffy, lol. We are all planning to name our future daughter's the same name even.

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo, but right now to show my obsession I have a Spike statue, a Spike coat, a Spike carboard cutout, a Spike shirt, and a collage of pictures of Buffy characters I made myself, lol.
lol don't worry guys my sisters tattoist is amazing! whether it's freehand or not

i was pondering whether to get some shadow or not but i'm unsure, i'll probably draw it myself how i want it (i drew my sister tattoos and get him to do it freehand from that, i have been discussing it with him since i was 16 (my sister regularly gets tats and it's where i got my belly and ears pierced) and so i think i have everything covered lol

and yeah i can take pain (i have had injections in my spine and feet before) i just don't like it lol so i think i should be okay on the arm, plus yeah it is a slightly more manly tattoo so that's the main reason i want it slightly thinner
over a year ago dazl said…
-Firefly.

-Cheese

-Chocolate

-Wombats

-Sims 2

-Ghosts
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Gossip Girl.
My guilty pleasure is also my biggest obsession.
haha.
over a year ago oblix said…
im obsessed with the words or phrases,

Sandwich
Sandwich factory
Cocktail
Sausages
over a year ago alicelattey said…
Scrubs

I came hooch! That is supposed to be linked to the same forum as tushtush and hooch-is-crazy but it won't let me :(
yay! the 3 scrubskateers (thats right I just made up that word) we're all Scrubsessed (the word scrubsessed is copyright of tushtush *pays royalties to tushtush*)
And anyone who says I'm not obsessed with scrubs because I only have a green medal should look at the videos page.
*pats hooch*

s'okay hooch i believe you on the account of your likeness to a certain character
I never thought you watched Scrubs, how would you know of likeness to a very minor character (I presume you're talking about hooch, that'd be like me comparing you to a very minor buffy character)
and it link
over a year ago goalstopper said…
Like dark sarcasm my obsessions xhange a lot. curently i am obsessed with Scrubs,That 70's Show, Friends and Will & Grace. just a little obsession for Friends,Will & Grace and That 70's Show but still a healthy obsession.
I think it's because I have more free time to watch these shows and these four shows are on all the time.
well nope i don't anymore, like the first three season though, i was even a member of te spot for a while but all my updates and sch were about newer episodes

but i did youtube "hooch is crazy" same as a youtubed "knifewrench" and thought it was so funny i had to watch the episodes

and yes feel free to compare to drusilla if you like :D
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Twilight, Rosalie, Kellan Lutz, Annalynne McCord, 90210, Nikki Reed...