Fairy Tail Confession Page

princess_lucy03 posted on Jun 27, 2013 at 07:37AM

Hey everyone I wanted a fanpop's Fairy Tail confession page,so here.Please fell free to post your thoughts about fairy tail,the small things you love/hate/make-you-smile/want-to know-desperately/random-thoughts about and everything about fairy tail.

Hey everyone I wanted a fanpop's Fairy Tail confession page,so here.Please fell free to post your t

Fairy Tail 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago Nalu-love said…
angelic
this says it all ite gets to me too when that happens
this says it all ite gets to me too when that happens
fairytailsaiko commented…
A-GREE. over a year ago
princess_lucy03 commented…
Very true over a year ago
DREAMER567 commented…
YEAH BUT THE TRUTH IS, LUCY'S VERY STRONG! APPARENTLY SOME PEOPLE DON'T SEE THAT,NO OFFENSE. I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED WHEN A PERSON THINKS THAT LUCY'S WEAK.:( over a year ago
over a year ago Soul_Dragneel said…
big smile
Confession time X3 : You know when people ship Romeo & Wendy together because of their age and their both very young, I ship them together but I also ship Chelia & Wendy (in a friendshiply way, ofc) because that was so sweet when Chelia became Wendy's friend and its so cute when they hang out together like in OVA 5 :D
starprincess7 commented…
yeah :) over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
yeah they are soo kawaii over a year ago
over a year ago fairytailsaiko said…
This pic......I sort of agree with it...Anyways....I HATE the Lisanna or Lucy haters...most of them just HATE them for NO such reason! Especially when the HATE Lisanna or Lucy because they are somehow in the way of Nalu or Nali.It's just like uhhhhhhh SERIOUSLY that is really the MOST STUPIDEST REASON TO HATE THEM!!!!!!
This pic......I sort of agree with it...Anyways....I HATE the Lisanna or Lucy haters...most of them j
starprincess7 commented…
completely agree over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
same here over a year ago
Krillin18 commented…
. . . anime is completely different looking. (Lol, I sent the previous comment b4 I was even done...) over a year ago
over a year ago princess_lucy03 said…
heart
I really love the relationship between Gray and Natsu. Almost like best friends/rivals/brothers. This has what made me love fairy tail first.

Pic taken from fanpop.
I really love the relationship between Gray and Natsu. Almost like best friends/rivals/brothers. This
Soul_Dragneel commented…
I love Natsu & Gray's relationship aswell <3 and the image is totally right! X3 over a year ago
Agreed^^ over a year ago
hmmm
I really hope that Mashima-san would soon reveal what happened to Future's Lucy's right arm.Cause I sometimes get the feeling that this particular mystery would not unraveled.
I really hope that Mashima-san would soon reveal what happened to Future's Lucy's right arm.Cause I s
Now that you say it....it is pretty strange.... over a year ago
crying
I am DIEING to know how Frosch died in Future Rogue's time...since I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT FROSCH DO DIE T^T
I am DIEING  to know how Frosch died in Future Rogue's time...since I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT FROSCH DO
Frosch is too adorable to be killed.Perhaps during the annihilation of Zeref,afterall F.Rogue did say that the exceed would be killed over a year ago
saijoma commented…
Don't worry. He doesn't. In the manga, Natsu remembers what Rogue told him and prevents it. over a year ago
hmmm
I seriously wanna know who would have been the team leader for the last day in the grand magic games.It was went untold...
I seriously wanna know who would have been the team leader for the last day in the grand magic games.
saijoma commented…
I'm pretty sure it was Erza. But then again, it's just my belief. We'll never know for sure. over a year ago
over a year ago Jade8422 said…
I hope that Lucy can become stronger(not that she needs it to be awesome, cause she is already awesome!). Lucy is one of my favorite characters and I'm sick of people hating on her. If I could be any character from fairy tail I would be Lucy. She is a great character.
last edited over a year ago
I hope that Lucy can become stronger(not that she needs it to be awesome, cause she is already awesom
hmmm
I now REALLY want to know about the 'ONE' Magic. Lucy said that it might be from love, but Hades said that it is the depths of hell (I think), and that REALLY confused me...
I now REALLY want to know about the 'ONE' Magic. Lucy said that it might be from love, but Hades said
I hope they explain that fact soon...Its a bit complicated over a year ago
big smile
Yay We'll soon get to see a cross-over between FT and RM in anime!!
Yay We'll soon get to see a cross-over between FT and RM in anime!!
big smile
I AM JUST SOOOOO GIDDY THAT FT IS COMING BACK SOON^^ I hope that it won't be the next next year or the next, next, next year because that will take TOOOOO long^^ A~ah...HIRO-SAN....THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I AM JUST SOOOOO GIDDY THAT FT IS COMING BACK SOON^^ I hope that it won't be the next next year or th
YES YES YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
totally agree over a year ago
This is so true for me. Stupid Raven Tail.
This is so true for me. Stupid Raven Tail.
I soooo agree with this. over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
angry
I DISAGREE WITH THIS CONFESSION PAGE COMPLETELY!!! I JUST CAN'T SEE THOSE 2 TOGETHER AT ALLLLL!!!! What do you think about it?
I DISAGREE WITH THIS CONFESSION PAGE COMPLETELY!!! I JUST CAN'T SEE THOSE 2 TOGETHER AT ALLLLL!!!! Wh
Jade8422 commented…
Whaaaaaa.... That is the weirdest, most rediculous thing I have seen today. Serously. WTF. over a year ago
Exactly what I thought over a year ago
saijoma commented…
This. . . doesn't really make sense. But its just an opinion. But even then. . . this crack pairing is still better than Gray and Juvia. I hate them together. If Juvia wasn't so obsessed with Gray, then maybe I'd see it differently. over a year ago
over a year ago Pika20 said…
I totaly hate Nalu :D Acctually i hate Natsu. He's such a kid... That's the reason why i love and ship Graylu :D
ok.......now that is super uncommon to hate Natsu...... over a year ago
Jade8422 commented…
One does not simply HATE Natsu. over a year ago
saijoma commented…
But I totally get why you don't like Natsu. He can get annoying sometimes. Plus, he's always in the spotlight. over a year ago
I just can't see Natsu and Lisanna as a couple, only as a close friend or brother and sister relationship. Plus whoever thinks Lisanna and Natsu promised to marry each other, they didn't. Lisanna was JOKING. And Natsu never agreed. And come to think of it, I don't think Lisanna actually asked Natsu if he would ACTUALLY marry her.
I just can't see Natsu and Lisanna as a couple, only as a close friend or brother and sister relation
I think so too over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
amen lol i agre over a year ago
BiscaConnel commented…
I agree too!!! over a year ago
tongue
I've seen some ship Mira with either Freed or Laxus. Seriously I don't see any interactions with them. Moreover some ship Bixlow or Laxus too just for the sake of Strauss siblings and Thunder god tribe. I don't get it. It makes fans almost tooooo much of a couple obsessed. I like some single status too.
Jade8422 commented…
I feel the same! Some people ship people only because they can't pair them with someone else or to keep a pattern or because they hate a character of a ship or a ship altogether. It's kinda dumb. over a year ago
saijoma commented…
I like serious ships. I don't ship EVERY SINGLE FAIRY TAIL CHARACTER. In fact, I only honestly ship six people: over a year ago
saijoma commented…
Natsu x Lisanna, Erza x Jellal, and Levi x Gajeel. over a year ago
angry
I'm kinda getting annoyed with my classmates. They say they hate Fairy Tail when they have never even watched it.
I'm kinda getting annoyed with my classmates. They say they hate Fairy Tail when they have never even
Of course. Hating Fairy Tail means that there will be at least 5,000 people having a war against them^^ over a year ago
Man I just can't BELIEVE ANYONE can hate FT. My bro hates it and I feel like punching him ( But I can't cause my mom might kill me :( ) over a year ago
saijoma commented…
I don't know anyone that doesn't hate Fairy Tail. In fact, Fairy Tail is really popular in my school. over a year ago
angry
I HATE IT. When people compare Fairy Tail to Naruto or One Piece to Fairy Tail. I Mean like......Hello~ the difference between Fairy Tail and Naruto/One Piece is like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different, it's 2 different themes dude. You may like Naruto or whatever anime better but still...DO NOT COMPARE IT TO FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez people these days....
Woah! I agree.I've never seen one piece or Naruto but it still gets on my nerves sometimes when they compare them over a year ago
Jade8422 commented…
Oh my god I know right? Idiots... over a year ago
BiscaConnel commented…
YESSS. my Best friend keeps babling all day long about how One Piece is better than Fairy Tail. I could easily think of MURDERING him !!! ( WHO WILL HELP ME? ) ( kidding) :P over a year ago
hmmm
I've read many Nalu fan fictions and I've HATE the ones where they portray Lisanna to be a total ***** and a meanie!!! Lisanna is never like that.She's nothing but a sweetie like Mira and a mature girl.And has Hira-san showed her in any mean way? Nope! I just don't get why people feel that way about the poor girl
Jade8422 commented…
Yeah I kinda find that annoying... often it's just some angry nalu shippers that hate her for "being in the way of nalu" (which she isn't). It's kinda stupid but oh well... over a year ago
I know right. Too many fictions are like that and it annoys me ALOT!!! over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
yeah i hate that too and i may ship nalu but doesnt mean i hate lissanna over a year ago
angry
This is getting annoying. When SOME nalu shippers are rude about other ships or characters that apparently gets in the way of nalu (which they really don't). And then non-nalu shippers complain about all nalu fans being complete Lisanna haters or something like that (which is NOT true). And this isn't just for nalu. I'm talking about other ships and character fandoms too. I am a nalu shipper by the way, and I don't mind Lisanna. I don't hate Lyon for "threatening gruvia".
This is getting annoying. When SOME nalu shippers are rude about other ships or characters that appar
Now that is like soooooooooooo true bro. Most of the Nali or Graylu shippers just mistake most of the Nalu shippers as Lisanna haters and all!! and that is the most annoying thing ever when I sometimes need to explain that I DO NOT HATE LISANNA!!!! over a year ago
hmmm
The picture explains it all.
The picture explains it all.
Ikr! over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
>33333 over a year ago
BiscaConnel commented…
YUP. y're right over a year ago
saijoma commented…
I don't even ship Natsu and Lucy and even I see a connection. over a year ago
smile
This is what I always think^^ I always try to start a rival fight with my friends XD but always fail XD
This is what I always think^^ I always try to start a rival fight with my friends XD but always fail
Jade8422 commented…
I know right? xD I had one great friend that was really close like that, but I moved so I can't see him anymore. :( over a year ago
OMG I wish so too over a year ago
Some people think that Erza likes Natsu or Gray. Are they blind, stupid, or both? She obviously likes Jellal.Oh yeah, I'm sure doesn't love Jellal even though she kissed him and everything. -.-
Some people think that Erza likes Natsu or Gray. Are they blind, stupid, or both? She obviously likes
Haha they are cute together and everything. And I believe Jerza is more Canon than Nalu since that 'incident' before the GMG arc over a year ago
Jade8422 commented…
Well there is proof that Jellal and Erza like each other, but theres not any proof that I can think of that they will become a couple/will be a couple in the end. But there is plenty of proof that nalu will be a canon couple. Don't get me wrong, I'm not starting a fight or anything. just my opinion. over a year ago
saijoma commented…
Yeah. I mean, Jellal and Erza have actually kissed (almost) and Natsu and Lucy haven't even come close. I just see Natsu and Lucy as really good friends. over a year ago
smile
Anyone else think so?
Anyone else think so?
Hmm I guess he does. I thought Gildarts made the right one but since he rejected the offer,maybe Erza but she's too young(or so in my eyes) so my guess is Laxus.He's changed soooo much during the GMG arc <33333 I agree witya over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
hmmmm probably over a year ago
saijoma commented…
I totally agree. Now that he's nicer and more mature, he could totally be the master. over a year ago
hmmm
Jellal gets way too much hate.
Jellal gets way too much hate.
Nalu-love commented…
i totally agree and beside everyone makes msitakes no body's perfect and it wasnt his fault to begin with over a year ago
hmmm
Poor Lucy..
Poor Lucy..
Now that is so true buddy^^ I really don't get why they think that Lucy is fat/heavy!!! over a year ago
Haha it think its a gag or something, I kinda think its funny though, poor lucy :P over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
they always pick on lu-chan over a year ago
I agree with this. Just my opinion though.
I agree with this. Just my opinion though.
Nalu-love commented…
true over a year ago
saijoma commented…
Actually, I do get why people ship these two, even though I don't come close to shipping them. In the episode above, in the one where they went on that one mission together alone, Gray mentioned how that now he looked at Erza while she was sleeping, he noticed how cute she was. That's about all I see out of them though. over a year ago
angry
This happens all the time. OH MY GOD IT'S SO ANNOYING!
This happens all the time. OH MY GOD IT'S SO ANNOYING!
OMG!! I agree with that sooo much!!! over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
this is soo true over a year ago
I can agree with this. I also have motion sickness, it may not be a bad as Natsu's, but there are people out there with it just as bad probably.
I can agree with this. I also have motion sickness, it may not be a bad as Natsu's, but there are peo
I can definitely understand how Natsu feels....since I have REAL bad motion sickness for planes so ya^^ over a year ago
big smile
I seriously agree/relate to this. Nalu was my first and is my favorite pairing! It was the ship that got me into shipping.
I seriously agree/relate to this. Nalu was my first and is my favorite pairing! It was the ship that
Nalu-love commented…
this said it all over a year ago
This is so true!
This is so true!
Not to mention there is 7 dragon slayers. Can you guys think of any others? Too many 7's. >-<
Not to mention there is 7 dragon slayers. Can you guys think of any others? Too many 7's. >-<
........o_0......now that you mention it...................it's actually pretty cool.....or maybe Hiro-san is trying to give us a hint about how the dragons went missing....^^ over a year ago
Jade8422 commented…
And seven dragons come out of the eclipse gate.. *~* over a year ago
haha....HIRO-SAN...WHAT R U DOING TO OUR BRAINS!?!?!?!?! over a year ago
meh
Sorry, but I just can't see it happening.
Sorry, but I just can't see it happening.
Exactly! I SO agree with this! over a year ago
Nalu-love commented…
saijoma commented…
Even though I love Lisanna way more than Lucy, I totally agree with this. OMG WHAT IF LISANNA REPLACED LUCY?! That would be awful. As much as I don't really like Lucy, she completes Team Natsu. over a year ago
crying
This is SO true for me. I've never really cried for any other anime besides Fairy Tail.
I've cried for every small emotional scene, through the entire end of Tenuru arc and also during F.Lucy's death!!!
This is SO true for me. I've never really cried for any other anime besides Fairy Tail.
I've cried f
Nalu-love commented…
i know how u feel sis over a year ago
Carla has beautiful outfits! I would love to wear some of them.
Carla has beautiful outfits! I would love to wear some of them.
Nalu-love commented…
she is soo kawaii ne over a year ago
over a year ago Nalu-love said…
wink
This says it all
This says it all
U r sooo Right! She's one of the most powerful mages when she puts her mind to it. over a year ago
angry
Ok so I've been going around and I've seen people calling Lucy a whore/slut. So I made this.
Ok so I've been going around and I've seen people calling Lucy a whore/slut. So I made this.
This explains it all.
This explains it all.
So true!!! over a year ago
smile
Yup. Nalu is and always be my otp.
Yup. Nalu is and always be my otp.
Haha now that you mention it, your right! over a year ago
crying
I cried SOOOO hard while watching the end of the tenuru arc
I cried SOOOO hard while watching the end of the tenuru arc
sad
Come on Gray. Just go out with her already >-<.
Come on Gray. Just go out with her already >-<.
hmmm
Maybe... we could put it like that. :)
Maybe... we could put it like that. :)
Woah! Now that you mention it, we can put it that way!!! :D over a year ago
saijoma commented…
Holy crap, this person is good XD over a year ago
big smile
Definitely! It would be so awesome!
Definitely! It would be so awesome!
big smile
This is sooooo true for me :P
This is sooooo true for me :P
Jade8422 commented…
That's me! :P over a year ago
hmmm
I just wonder why :? ........
I just wonder why :? ........
Jade8422 commented…
I know right? I like both of them! But I prefer Lucy. ^^ over a year ago
saijoma commented…
I don't hate either of them. I always like Lisanna, but some days I hate Lucy and other days I love her. Any of you guys like that? over a year ago
over a year ago Camoche said…
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who dislike NaLu. I just can't ship it.
Jade8422 commented…
I may be a die hard Nalu shipper, but I understand. Some people I just can't ship together. over a year ago
GaLe_aded_FTW commented…
i really just cant ship natsu in general hes just so unshipable -_- over a year ago
saijoma commented…
I agree. I see Lucy and Natsu more as really good friends than lovers over a year ago
big smile
Fairy Tail is just awesome!
Fairy Tail is just awesome!
Fairy Tail is probably one of the, of not the only, anime/manga with fanservice that I like to be honest. I'm NOT a fan of fanservice, but I think you can't really judge an anime by whether it has fanservice. And to bash Fairy Tail because of it is dumb. Just pay attention to the other things. The story is amazing.
Fairy Tail is probably one of the, of not the only, anime/manga with fanservice that I like to be hon
cool
I'm soooo Excited ne !!!! Anyone else???
I'm soooo Excited ne !!!! Anyone  else???
over a year ago ponypop2012 said…
1. I do not understand people shipping Erza with Natsu OR Gray. It's obvious that their relationship is is the older sister to young brothers type. Definitely not romantic. However, I will not bash anyone who ships them.
2. *SPOILER* I want the anime to come back for the sole reason of seeing Future Lucy's death and Natsu's reaction to it animated.
3. I cannot truly hate ANY character in Fairy Tail. I don't even hate Minerva even after I saw what she did to Lucy!
4. I can't see Nali. At all. Sorry. BUT. I will be okay if Natsu ends up with her (it's a 0.2% chance of it happening in my opinion though)
5. Lucy does not look as pretty as she used to with those pigtails. Much rather she let her hair down, with a side pony tail :\
6. I wish Edo-Lucy didn't have Cancer cut her hair.
7. ALRIGHT. I'LL SAY IT. I liked Fairy Tail's filler arc! There! I said it!
8. Why does almost EVERY male character have a buff body? Hell, even Romeo is buff! ROMEO! The only not buff one is Ichiya.
9. Ichiya does not seem to disgust me like he disgusts everyone else. Hell, he's one of the funniest characters!
10. I can not. And I repeat. I can NOT FREAKING STAND PEOPLE THINKING LUCY IS THE *MAIN* CHARACTER. I sound harsh, but really. Get a grip. WHO THE HELL IS ALWAYS DEFEATING THE VILLAINS? WHO THE HELL GETS THE MOST SCREEN TIME? WHO MASTERED THE CLICHE "I become freaking powerful last minute and used nakama power-ups to defeat the super villain who took a whole arc to defeat." NATSU. NATSU. NATSU. Sure. Lucy narrates it, and often, main characters do narrate. However, imagine Natsu telling a story and reviewing what happened SERIOUSLY WITHOUT JOKING. Of course, the narrating role goes to Lucy. I cannot stand people going, "Natsu is the secondary, and Lucy is the main."
I hear ya over a year ago
And I agree with every singe one of yours :) over a year ago
saijoma commented…
I seriously only disagree with two of these. :) (#4 and #9) Yay! over a year ago