Fairy Tail Discussion about mysterious girl from manga

pjwoww posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 09:34AM
What do you think about that girl from manga who has the same energy like Zeref?Who is she?Its so much opinions but one of the best I think that girl is Lucy.
Jellal knows her.At least it seems so because jellal do that face that he knows her.
She is somewhat related to Zeref.And of course eclipse project is related with Zeref and lucy is one of the key piont in this plan.
She knows about eclipse project,Ryuuousoi what will happen in 7/7/x791
She is right-handed.When she use left hand her her writing was awful.
She cant use her right arm for some reason.On that arm Lucy has FT mark.Or Hiro Mashima dont want to see us that she is lucy or there is something else on her arm.
7/7/x791 something awful will happen concerning with Lucy in Carlas vision.
Concerning with Lucy Future Levy is writing her a letter.

So thats all that I wanted to say.What is your opinion?
What do you think about that girl from manga who has the same energy like Zeref?Who is she?Its so muc
save

Fairy Tail 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago starprincess7 said…
smile
You may be right, your reasons are quite convincing, but who knows, Mashima may suprise us !!! :)
over a year ago pjwoww said…
I dont know but it can be and that princess from mercurius i just dont know but this is one of opinions :) And I was talking about future Lucy
last edited over a year ago
smile
The princess is so pretty. She seemed quite sad when she put FT in hell palace, no ? I wonder why ?
She also seems to know Arcadios to........................ :)
over a year ago wishey said…
I think shes Lucy from the future. I wonder how she time traveled though.
Yea I think to that she is future Lucy :)
But if she is Lucy when Natsu was fighting she cried for him?So sad.........
Yea I think to that she is future Lucy :)
But if she is Lucy when Natsu was fighting she cried for h
over a year ago BakaOnibi said…
The most common theory everywhere is Lucy. Personally I would love to see it be Layla, since travelling back in time will involve dragons, she supposedly died on the same day they "disappeared". A happy reunion for Lucy, too bad Jude died.
Then again, I'm all for Porlyusica finding the fountain of youth and travelling back in time. Nah, just kidding, but that said, the mysterious girl could even be a completely new character. Zeref's long lost love; a new wizard saint (foreigner); a God; Zeref's mother come to tell him that he has been a bad boy. Mashima could write anything he wants for a new character and create connections with existing characters. I mean, how long was Jellal in prison for and what did he get up to other than getting rid of dark guilds once he got out?
over a year ago Natsumi_5611 said…
monkey
But you know,when I saw that someone cried when Natsu is fighting,I thought it was Zeref himself....Stupid me!
over a year ago BakaOnibi said…
This is is sort of going off on a tangent and I don't actually believe this myself, just looking at this from all angles, but:
What if "she" is an androgynous guy? Jellal guessed a woman by looking at the ankles, we never got to see "her" face. (Need a picture of Zeref's ankles to compare).
For those who don't know, androgynous is a person with features of the opposite gender.
hmmm
If its a male I will be fail. And of course trollmashima can do that.
But again I think that thats a women because ,,she" has women legs I think....
If its a male I will be fail. And of course  trollmashima can do that. 
But again I think that thats
Hi! I again.In internet I write Fairy tail chapter 300 and found this.
Sad Lucy and that mysterious girl.So similar face...And of course it can be Layla she is Lucys mother :/
Hi! I again.In internet I write Fairy tail chapter 300 and found this.
Sad Lucy and that mysterious
big smile
I guess your'e right !!!! :) Congratulations pjwoww !!! :)
big smile
Thanks and I didn't thought 100 %that the masked girl is Lucy :)
big smile
Your'e Welcome !!! :)