Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 10489

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: So, you still know the plan, right?
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
Ginger: *evil grin* No idea.....so how shall we do this then? They gave us some time to plan.... the masters are anxious for our quick response to their request. Kill them.
*meanwhile*
Saara: I don't know......sorry about your ear by the way...
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"No it's ok, as long as you did it." thinks "Something is up with them, we have to find out what. Maybe Garth can help us"
Saara: I have a bad feeling about this... *sees surveillance camera* why is a CLOSET watched!?..... *sighs* i don't know. Ginger isn't acting right... nor is Seimon.... what is happening? One huge question. WHAT HAPPENED TO SEIMON'S ITALIAN ACCENT? It is now more like a drone *shudders* maybe I am just over reacting....
"No, you're right. Something is wrong. We should ask them question to find out if they are really our friends or not"
Saara: *looks at him like "whaaa?"* Do you know something I don't? *says sarcastically* yeah, they have been replaced by aliens. *says in her surprisingly authentic alien voice* take me to your leader!
"You are so cute Saara but really, they are acting weird. I mean wouldn't Ginger say something about us kissing? and Seimon, wouldn't he like be nicer or something?"
(wait he had an accent?)
laugh
(haha I don't know either, just go with it, probably make him sound romantic)
(alright)
(didn't he? and didn't he say things in Italian once in a while?)
Saara: good point. Whats up with Ginger calling me buddy?
*meanwhile*
Ginger: *closes eyes for a moment, then opens them* she is on to us. so is he. Should we blow our cover with the little element of surprise we have?
"I know, we should confront them, ask them question. I got it" Whispers to her "Let's ask Ginger about Happy"
Saara: Yeah! great idea! *they go back to where Seimon and Ginger are* Hey Ginger! I have thoroughly punished Blaze! *pokes Ginger with her elbow* Probably have to do that a lot when you get your man Happy eeehhhh?
Ginger: Who? *thinks* oh no. what is she talking about?? Master will be angry!!
(Honestly, if he did, I don't remember, but I don't think he has an accent)
Seimon: Well, we have to kill them, that's what must be done
Shakes head to Saara "Ginger, remember Happy your husband? the red cat who is always angry. Hates to eat fish but you still love him" Lying to get Ginger confused
Ginger: Oh yeah....him! Ahahaha yeah Happy! How could I forget my own husband!
(shoot, mixing you up with Blaze Phoenix sorry T_T. Btw what happened with your quidquids?)
Seimon: Ginger... Don't listen to them
"Hmmmm" Looks at Saara
(oh yeah, Erza taught him and those are minimize. He still speaks Latin though his grandpa calls him by his latin name Aestou)
Ginger: *shakes head* I mean!! Uh.....that isn't Happy! Happy doesn't even exist! You made him up sillys!
Seimon: I don't even know this Happy, I don't know anything
"Seimon, my friend I'm sorry" tries to knock him out
Ginger: *shouts* NOW ELLA! *plucks one of her hairs and puts it on her curse doll* CURSE MAGIC: ACID! *she turns into a big cloud of gas which rushes at Saara*
Saara: G-Ginger?? *barely dodges* what is up with you!? CHIMERA MAGIC! DNA CONTROL! RAT! ATTACK FORM! *her ears grow longer. they harden around her swiftly changing head and make a sort of helmet. she gets long hind legs like a rat, and she gets covered in sharp spiky fur. Her hands grow into rat claws with sharp nails. her teeth grow long and sharp as well. the small soft downy hair on her tail grows long and sharp. her voice sounds distorted* GINGER!! *thinks* this is bad! at this point i can only dodge her! *clumsily dodges Ginger*
crying
(Hey sorry I gtg, my dad is making me go somewhere...might be back later though you can just say Seimon knocked me out)
(okay D:)
Saara: B-blaze??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SEIMON!? *still dodging Ginger's gaseous tendrils*
Seimon: Heh, your friend is down, you're next,
Saara: *shakes head, confused* S-seimon? W-what happened to you!?
Ginger: I am getting no where with this animal monster. ELLA! ROCK-HARD! *grins* you could easily crush me *lands a punch on Saara* kill me in a second with those jaws! But you couldn't ! You think I am your friend, Ginger A. Cat! *whispers sadistically in her ear* she is gone now.
Saara: NOOOOOO! *she starts lashing out, blindly attacking Seimon*
last edited over a year ago
Seimon: *Dodging the strikes, laughing*
Saara: *attacks harder and faster* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­A-
Ginger: *yawns* I think I will let you take care of her....I have a feeling someone is still alive.... *points at Blaze* I will go check.
Saara: *thinks whilst still attacking* hm... should I go over and stop Ginger....or whatever that thing is..... from making sure Blaze is dead? I think I should wait til she gets there....then I will throw her- gently ! away from him...damnit Ginger! Why stone?!
Seimon: You can't stop us, *still dodging* Angel Rise: Sword Rain, *makes raining white swords*
Saara: AH! *the swords rain down on her spikes, which protects her somewhat from the hit * NEVER. SAY. CAN'T. (felt like making a Never Say Never joke there :3) FULL BODY TACKLE! *she tackles him with all of her body. the claws. the sharp teeth. the spiked body. the spiked tail.*
(you here TAG?)
Seimon: *breaks free*
Ginger: Ehhh? Still alive? *giggles evilly* I will take care of that....nighty night Blaze!
Saara: NO! *grabs Ginger by her tail and tosses her, lightly, across the room. Ginger's stony body cracks a little*
Ginger: owwieee
Saara: DANG IT! WHAT IS GOING ON? *knocks Seimon on his head hard, hoping to knock him out*
Seimon: *Gets up* Ugh, whatever that was, it wasn't enough to stop me, *eyes turn white*
Saara: *starts roughly shaking Seimon* C'MON SNAP OUT OF IT!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?
Seimon: *smirking* Angel Rise: Gale force *sending Saara flying away from me*
Saara: *is able to land roughly on all fours*
Ginger: *comical swirls over her eyes*
Saara: *glances at Ginger and smirks. She says in Seimon's voice* One down. One to go!
Seimon: There's no way you can stop me as easily
Saara: *charges over and kicks him in the head with her hind legs*
(i gotta go real soon. lets wrap this up,k?)
Seimon: *laughs* It'll take a little more than that, bring it on.
(Alright)
wink
Saara: *grabs him with my claws, lifts him over my head, and with all my strength into a single kick, i send him flying into the air* ....I think I overdid it a bit
Seimon: **hits the wall hard enough to return to my regular self* Ugh, what happened? I feel like I was hit by a train...
Saara: aw shucks, Am I really that good? *is on-guard again* waait is this a trick? You aren't going to go all berserk on me again?
Ginger: *wakes up again * nyan~ what happened? I have a really bad headache....
(I am leaving...bye ....but I will wait for you to make your post (: )
(K)
Seimon: A trick? For what? I seriously feel like a train just came around and just nearly killed me
(finish this later, k? Just say that Saara got knocked out from exhaustion and Ginger fainted again because of the pain)
(Alright)
(herro, anyone here?)