Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM
save

Fairy Tail 10489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 10489

over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Miyuki: .......-grabs the bars and tries to bend them-.....I don't remember much but I do know that you guys are my friends and we need to leave....-the bars to the cage start to bend-
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
Guard 1: Strength of a dragon eh? how about NOW? *the cage is incased in see-through diamond* took us most of our money for that, luckily we have some VERY wealthy donors! *sleep gas starts to go in the cage*
Saara: Oh no.......
Ginger: Puppies!
???: NEXT TEST SUBJECT!
Guards and God Slayers: YES SIR!
Guard 1 & 2: *drags Lily back into her cage, she is covered in blood soaked gauze*
God Slayers: You can still maintain your dignity if you come along without us having to pull you out *grins and unlocks the cage*
Miyuki: -covers her mouth and nose and tries to fight it- You monsters.....-tries to stand and leans against the cage- I'm not going....anywhere...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Kiki: L-Lily...-goes to sleep-
Guard 1: *grins* you will have to breath sometimee.....
Guard 2: And it could have been different, sweetheart, if you'd just behaved...kehkehkehkeh
Miyuki: -staggers away and thinks- They're right though. I can't hold my breath forever....but I can't let them do what they want either....-goes down on one knee- I....can't....much....longer...
Saara: *frowns* Kiki must have been exhausted by this ordeal.....*pats Kiki's head* there there....Lily are you okay?
God Slayers: Well? are you coming or do we have to drag you out?
Saara: *mouths the words to Miyuki* give in for now
Miyuki: -looks at Saara and then passes out with a single tear running down her cheek-
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Lily: -mutter- Twinkle, twinkle little star.....How I wonder where you are...
Saara: *strokes Lily's hair* shhh.....
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: Miyuki,
God Slayers: *starts dragging Seimon out*
God Slayer 1: You didn't reply!
God Slayer 2: This is your fault!
God Slayer 3: No dignity for you! *cackles*
Seimon: Oh, really? Sorry, but I don't talk to people unless they help a god, but you're not an ally, so you could let me go now, or suffer
Miyuki: -mumbles in her sleep- Seimon.....run....
God Slayer 1: Us suffer?
God Slayer 2: We are GOD SLAYERS!
God Slayer 3: Is that possible?
God Slayer 4: We KILL gods!
God Slayer 5: Exactly!
Guard 1: Should I give him the shot?
God Slayer 6: No, I think we can handle him
God Slayer 7: For we are-
God Slayers: GOD SLAYERS! AHAHAHAHA!
God Slayer 8: Plus, there is 14 of us and one of him!
God Slayer 9: AND he looks like a new god
Seimon: You make yourself sound so superior, and when you did that. You sound like a lame superhero group, God slayers, I've been through them all, everything, my life has endured so much pain. Yeah, I maybe new, You don't know a thing about me, I've taken down demons worst then you
God Slayer 10: We have defeated way more experienced gods and godesses than you, most of them specialized in combat!
Saara: * recognizes them from a wanted poster in Fairy Tail* The God Slayer Merchantry Brothers...
Seimon: Oh, so you're the ones who have been messing with them? Perfect, looks like I found the right people to kill
Saara: SEIMON! They may sound lame but, they are telling the truth! I have heard about them...they used to be good and kill evil gods, but then they became obsessed with hurting , torturing and killing gods!
Seimon: Heh, you killed the gods, Now I gotta avenge them
God Slayer 11: HAHAHA! You think we would die so easily? You are lucky we aren't allowed to kill you!
God Slayer 12: Shall we give him a taste of our power?
God Slayer 13: Yes we shall!
Saara: NOOO DONT!
Guard 2: Shut up back there!
God Slayers: GOD SLAYER MAGIC! EARTH FIRE WIND POISON ELECTRIC ICE WATER MIST SMOKE PLANT ASH INSECT ANIMAL SHOT! TORTURE TECHNIQUE #128! *a pinprick of multicolored light hits Seimon, it hurts so bad that Seimon's whole body is in shock*
Saara: *bangs on bars* SEIIIMONNNN!
Guard 2: *hits her on her chin then in her stomach then on the top of her head* I SAID SHUT UUUP!
Miyuki: -slowly wakes up- Must...get....up -leans agaisnt the cage and forces herself up- Have to...get out.....quickly....
Seimon: What? No...
Miyuki: -grabs the bars and starts to bend them again- Must...not give..up!
Saara: *groans in pain* Seimon....
God Slayer 12: Will ya look at that! Not so tough are you now! And it looks like these too's *points at Miyuki and Saara* love for you made each of them take a quarter of the attack for you!
God Slayer 7: You are really lucky they are still alive right now!
God Slayer 4: If Zancrow was with us, they would be dead right now!
God Slayers: HAHAHAHA! *they continue dragging him to the experimentation room
Guard 2: *chuckles* nice try sweetheart, but that just proves it that we shouldn't take that diamond encasing up, feel free to break the cage's bars! *pulls lever and the encasing goes back down over her*
Seimon: No, I won't let you mess wit my friends *Light surrounds Seimon and is used to transform* I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY! *Transforms into a level 5 angel* YOU'RE NO LONGER MESSING WITH THE ORDINARY ANGEL!
Miyuki: -goes down on one knee and thinks- Too much....too much....this is all too much.....-mutters- We're going to be okay....we have to...
Crystal: Monkeys are climbing up the ceiling!
Miyuki: Crystal....-looks at the unconcious kiki and twitching lily- Lily....kiki.....-looks at Saara and Ginger- Saara.....Ginger-looks at Seimon- Seimon....-looks down and takes a deep breaths- .........
God Slayer 1: Can we kill him now? can we can we?
God Slayer 3: *has a funny smile* sorry, too much jewels....we can't
God Slayers: Awwwwww
God Slayer 7: Lets bind him!
God Slayer 6: Bind him ! Bind him!
God Slayers:GOD SLAYER MAGIC! EARTH FIRE WIND POISON ELECTRIC ICE WATER MIST SMOKE PLANT ASH INSECT ANIMAL SHOT! TORTURE TECHNIQUE #15 BINDING! *shackles of the same multicolored light attach to Seimon*
God Slayer 5: Don't try anything, or those shackles will shoot pain in you 10x more than our last technique!
God Slayers: *continues dragging Seimon*
God Slayer 8: Almost there!
God Slayer 12: How sad that you did not cooperate....for you! HAHAHAHA!
God Slayers: *they go into the experimentation room with Seimon*
Saara: *hears loud booms from the experimentation room* only bring more pain...
Ginger: Crystal! *points to walls * clouds! and ponies!
Seimon: Alright, I'll cooperate, what do you want?
Crystal: Oh my gosh! So pretty!
Miyuki: -thinks- breath...stay calm....be focus....remember! -then everything came back to her at once. She gasps- I remember....-quickly stands up- I remember everything now! I also remember that technique. -sits down, closes her eyes, take deep breaths. Keeps thinking- Focus, focus, focus! -dragon scales started to appear around her eyes-
???: Just stay still. *he injects him with a needle * that will numb the pain....now *grins sadistically* lets get started! *puts many many tubes in his body, all over his body* hmm.... *he types in a few commands in a keyboard, and some tubes bring things into his body while others sample all of his body fluids, Seimon feels a tingly sensation* this would hurt a lot without that anesthesia! *grins sadistically again* screaming after a while makes my ears bleed
Guard 1: Ehhh? Isn't this supposed to be able to contain wizards? *looks closely at the cage and sees it isn't glowing slightly* CODE RED CODE RED! WE HAVE A DUD!
Guard 2: *runs for help*
Guard 1: DON'T TRY ANYTHING! WE HAVE DRAGON SLAYERS COMING!
Seimon: What are you?
Miyuki: -thinks- Stay focus...almost...there! -The temperature drops drastically-
Crystal: Its cold outside and its cold inside!!
???: What am I *puts on his best offended face* Why, I am a human- a wizard in fact! Hmm, you are boring to work on maybe this will help! *he takes out a knife and takes a sample of Seimon's face, chest, left nipple and right leg* hmmm, *he puts them in little flasks* god flesh....that may be worth something.... maybe we should give Test Subject #1 some god DNA eeh?
Seimon: You'd leak my DNA, you do know that giving my DNA to people who aren't the real destined to become gods will die
???:Who knows whats in her future! She is expendable, we can always get more wizards! Do not worry, even though she is expendable, we are not allowed to kill test subjects. You see, I can make sure she is destined to be a god...but i wont tell you how! kheeekheeekheee! *he takes a sample of his lip with his knife* hmmm? *looks at something bleeping on his computer* hahahaha! It looks like the ice dragon slayer is trying to escape! how interesting!
Miyuki: -opens her eyes and stands up. Ice forms in her hand and she smirks- You can never stop a dragon slayer. Iron fist of the Ice Dragon! -smashes the encase into pieces- Oh Yeah!
*the dragon slayers get there*
Dragon Slayer 1: ice...
Dragon Slayer 2: *sees Miyuki* why aren't you a cute little dragon slayer!
Dragon Slayer 3: I have brought the new cage and encasing!
Dragon Slayer 2: R-right.....
Guard 1: *pulls lever that makes the shattered diamond encasing and cage open*
Dragon Slayers: *carries her into the other cage, then puts the diamond encasing on top
Dragon Slayer 3: There
Dragon Slayer 1: Lets get the machine hooked up to her!
Dragon Slayer 2: I will do it *he opens up the cage and the encasing then he tries to gently insert a tube into her arm* this will take your magic power......*looks at the other 2* is this what they call love at first sight?
Dragon Slayers 1 and 3: *laughs* Oooh watch out! Her boyfriend is a god!
Dragon Slayer 2: *closes the cage and encasing and jumps back*
Dragon Slayer 1: I wouldn't try any pick up lines on her!
Dragon Slayer 3: Her boyfriend is in The Room ahahaha!
Dragon Slayer 2: Oi, are you a first generation Dragon Slayer too?
*meanwhile*
???: *the bleeping stops* Taken care of! Heh!
Miyuki: -freezes the tube and rips it outs- I'm done with your cages. Iron fist of the Ice Dragon! -keeps punching the diamond encase until cracks appear- I will not let you hurt anyone else!
Dragon Slayer 2: Dont do that! I dont want to hurt you!
Dragon Slayer 3: Of course you don't loverboy! HAHAHAHA!
Dragon Slayer 1: But we don't mind hurting you at all....so stop now....
Dragon Slayer 2: Look, the guy in the Experimentation Room will make you stronger!
Saara: *mouths* go with the flow for now, be good and wait for them to let down their guard
Ginger: Hahaha Look Crystal! Dragons!
Miyuki: Let my friends go and I'll do whatever you want....
Crystal: Pretty dragons!
Seimon: No, you can't. Only I know the secret behind becoming an Angel god
Dragon Slayer 2: I am afraid I don't have that kind of power...besides, isn't it great!? All of you get boosts to your power!We used to be Test Subjects too...*points at Saara* she wields a new kind of magic thanks to the good people here! Don't worry, stick with us and we can even cure them! *points at Crystal and Ginger*
Ginger: Crystal! Flowers EVERYWHERE! Weee haha!
???: There is more than one way... plus, she isn't going to be a god! only have a form of a god, that is how we figured out how to make her not die when getting the DNA
Seimon: For you maybe, but there's only one true way to make someone a God without killing them