Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 10489

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: and with my eyes, this job should be a cinch
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-OMen smirked- "shall we ?" ( to the JOb form )

-Omen grabbed the paper for the Job he wanted to do-
(Ok)
over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
(Im baaack :3 )
(Me and wolfmaster are in a job right now)
Seimon: A mission well done, I'll say

-Omen entered the guild and stretched he had a breif case in his hand- "that was a well paying Mission I can eat and pay off my rent 50,000 Jewels was well playing."
Saara: Hmm, i dont think we deserve a cut of it, but shouldn't Seimon get some?
Ginger: I suppose Saara is right!
-Omen looked at Saara- "if he wants I guess, you guys didn't have to come I offered for Seimon to come for personal reasons."
Saara: Im just saying, its just how things are usually done.
Ginger: Yeah!
Saara: Of course I would come with you guys, though! Seimon, Ginger and I are a team!
-Omen held out his arm- "come one Rion," -Rion hoped on his shoulder,and started to sit on his head- "I'll be over at the table, I'm more of a Independent Mage my self next to Rion of whom I take every where."
Seimon: Sure, I'll have a small cut of the money
Saara: ok, but...never mind *Goes and sits next to Seimon* hey....
-Omen paid Seimon 500 Jewels- "here you go Seimon, thanks for the company."
Seimon: Thanks Omen, *turns to Saara* What's up?
Saara: Seimon, *lowers voice* remember when i said im not fully human?
Seimon: *Lowers voice too* Yeah, what's up?
Saara: Well im a chimera, Zeref (Teh poser) somehow mixed my DNA with one of *shudders* a rat.....dont you wonder why i wear hats all the time? and that they always cover my ears?
Seimon: And the reason why my arms are always covered? Yeah, we both got it bad.
-Omen Was at a Table by himself Sipping some beer from a Mug- "AHh that was a Fun Job."

-Natsu walked up behind Omen- "Hey, I demand a Rematch that was no fair yesterday."

-Omen looked at Natsu- "i'm S-class you're not I'm a Superior Dragon Slayer you're Not."

-Natsu Looked at Omen- "than how about a Match a free for all between me you and Gajeel."

-Omen shook his head- "I don't want to fight members of the Guild for no reason regardless of Much you Don't like me or think we're Rivails. I don't even consider us on the same level of power."
Saara: Ive never wanted a alcoholic beverage more than now....and im only twelve....welp basically my ears are actually ears like rats so i can hear really well, i can even hear Omen's breathing even though he is in the other side of the room! and i also have the tail of a rat, so i can balance much easier than most hang by my tail on tree branches and such if i wanted...look, don't tell anyone please, im a freak!
Seimon: I agree with him, you 2 aren't on the same level. Omen is much better
Seimon: *Lowers voice again* Your secret is safe with me.
-Natsu Looked Shocked- "Just because you're a third Generation Dragon slayer DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING !"

-Omen looked at Natsu- "Look even when I was first generation I had dual elemnts I could of easyily beat you with one hand behind my Back. Now that I'm third generation it does incerease my Magic power a Great deal as far as i'm concered you're Trash Second Rate, you will be able to beat me."

-Natsu was without words-
Seimon: Come on Natsu, even you should know it's true. Omen's better than you, and that's that
-Natsu walked off-

-Makarov was beside Maco-

-Makarov- "when did he join ?"

-Maco shrugged- "2 years after you all disappeared he showed up, he is equal to Gildarts I think now in terms of power a Match to determine our Guilds Strongest it would come between Gildarts and Omen."

-Makarov looked at Maco again- "how did he pray tell become S-class? hmmm?"

-Maco Looked at him- " his Trail was to take on 4 S-class Strength members of the Guild Naturally he won his power is amazing."

-Makarov rubbed his chin- "as strong as Gildarts hmm that's quiet the statement."
Saara: Excuse me, Natsu I have a question....want to spar?
-Natsu smiled- "Alright!"
Seimon: I'm pretty sure Omen could win
Saara: Ok! *gets in position and grabs a couple of lacrima shurikens, throws one with water element in it at him* BE DOUSED FIRE DRAGON SLAYER!
-Natsu smiled- "FIRE DRAGONS WAR!" -His breath attack Evoperated the water and rushed toward Saara-
Saara: oh no you dont! *throws air lacrima on the floor with lightning reflexes and is propelled upward and hovers in the air* OPEN! GATE OF THE HAWK! SIMON! *a humanoid-ish hawk appears*
Simon: Yes mistress?
Saara: Win this spar for me!
Simon: Yes ma'am! *trys to scratch Natsu with his razor sharp talons*
-Natsu Uses a Burst of Fire to Get rid of the Hawk man- "HEY YOU'RE LIKE LUCY!" -Natsu Leaps into the air- "FIRE DRAGONS DAZZLING BLAZE!" -A Large Fire Ball is thrown at her-
Saara: *gets knocked back, and falls to the floor* augh! wow! you are stronger than you look! OPEN! GATE OF THE SHAMAN!SHOZU!
Shozu: Yes mistress? Is this another sparring session you want me to win?
Saara: Yes! Watch out though he uses fire dragon slayer magic!
Shozu: well then, LIGHTNING GOD BLAST! *a blast of lightning energy soars to Natsu*
-Natsu smiles and Eats the Lighting- "Complementries of Laxus."

-Omen got angry when Natsu ate the lighting-

-Natsu inhaled- "THUNDER DRAGONS FALMING ROAR!" -A combination Breath of Fire and Lighting came out of his mouth-
Saara: *tries to dive out of the way* AGH! Lacrimas helping you to, eh? Shozu, please go back to the Spirit World, you only know lightning magic!
Shozu: Yes mistress *disappears*
Saara: OPEN! GATE OF THE LEOPARD! ELIZABETH!
Elizabeth: Yes mistress?
Saara: This is a spar, take him down with your lightning speed! And remember this is a SPAR not a KILLING FRENZY!
Elizabeth: *sighs* yes mistress... *attacks Natsu with blinding speed* I WONT LOSE AGAIN AND DISAPPOINT MISTRESS!
-Natsu was hit with the bambardment of attacks but again unleashed a large nova surrounding his body and engulfing the Area- "I WON'T LOOSE!!!!! I AM NATSU THE FIRE DRAGON!" -Natsu Let out a Large Roar from his mouth and the image of a Dragon was scene behind him
Saara: He really is (dragon born lol) a dragon slayer *she says shakily* I-I lose *gets knocked out*
Seimon: Is the match over?
-Natsu was huffing- ( lol I shoulda made him fus-ra-da )

-Omen snired toward Natsu's Direction- "if you think that impressed me you're wrong she's twelve"
(if Saara heard you being all "she's twelve" she would secretly plot your demise lol)
Ginger: She will be okay, just used more magic than usual thats all, and she is exhausted from sparring...
-Natsu looked at Omen- "SAY THAT TO MY FACE I'M GOOD FOR ONE HUNDRED MORE FIGHTS!!!"

-Omen snickered- "Like I said I don't fight Trash"

-Natsu Growled than left- "I'm going on a Job Let's go happy."

-Mirajane walked up to Omen- "You should consider giving him a sparing match one on one after all i'm sure it's not oftein you get to fight a Dragonslayer Omen-kun"

-Omen Shrugged- "I don't care, he's weak and hasn't even unlocked his Dragon force during my time as first generation I had triple the Magic power he does now and had unlocked my Dragon force and learned how to Master it."
Ginger: *trys to drag Saara onto one of the couches*
-Omen lifts up Sara for Ginger and places her on the couch- "there you go, rest well Saara you fought hard. I'm going on a Another Job i'll be back in a bit. A criminal by the name Roy Shade escaped a lesser prision reward is 80,0000 Jewels for him and his gang of men" -Later he waved his arm in the air-

( I'm actually leaving for a bit so I'm not gonna do this on the job Fourm i'll ttyl )
Seimon: To be honest, Natsu still has a lot to learn
(k bai) Ginger : thanks
Ginger: Yeah, you know, I think she has gotten better since she last sparred with you...
last edited over a year ago
Seimon: I'll say, *Sigh* I need to kill some demons. Alright, *Goes to job board* Let's see.
Ginger: Sorry, i won't be accompanying you, I need to stay by Saara's side