Disney's Bolt I Have To Leave Fanpop Forever

BoltsBiggestFan posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 08:49AM
Since most of my closest friends are here on the Disney Bolt spot, I will post this here. My Internet is being taken away, and I will not be on Fanpop anymore. I'm so depressed, coz I never even got my Dedicated Medal on this spot before I left! This isn't a plea for attention, this is real. I have to leave. So to all my Bolt-Loving friends, especially anubis210, boltthesperdog and Ilikebolt (if ur not on that list, I'm sorry, I probably forgot), goodbye forever.

Disney's Bolt 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago anubis210 said…
sad
u cant go tell them no
over a year ago ILikeBolt said…
Oh no BBF, I'm really sorry to hear that. Your art and fiction is great and you've found loads of good pictures other people have done too and posted them up.

Why are you losing your internet access?
over a year ago BoltsBiggestFan said…
It's okay, we read the thingie wrong, it's a false alarm. Soz about the sudden panic - To b honest, when I was writing that, I was panicking too. But I can only have an hour online every night now... But I'm not leaving anymore, and we are keeping the internet thank fuck 4 that :D And thanks for showing u cared, i'm touched :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago boltthesuperdog said…
yeah BoltsBiggestFan I Was Panicing To But Thats Good Ur Not Leaving But U Think We Can Chat On The Meebo Txt Box If U Want Lol Bolt Rocks 4eva lol & Great Art Work To Luv It
over a year ago boltthesuperdog said…
rainy
btw thnx boltsbiggest 4 being my friend i really appreciate it & u mean a lot to me as a awesome friend here on fanpop & anubis210 & ilikebolt & disneysbolt & BOLT also boltsnumber1fan a lot since im not leaving either well not ever will i leave this awesome site cuz ive made lots of good friends on here lyk anubis210 disneysbolt aka sandeep kaur u BOLT ilikebolt & all the other bolt-loving friends i have so thnx alot mate so i'll cya later well im going camping next friday so i wont be here i'll be on vacation so if u guys need me just send me messages ok thnx
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ILoveBolt2Much said…
I was bummed too because I had JUST registered, literally JUST registered before I saw it! I was bummed because I wanted to talk to you...I'm BoltsBiggestFanEVER on deviantArt!
over a year ago boltlover said…
big smile
Well, nice to see you are staying :D. We can share ideas, and i know im not one of your "Close" friends, but we do have similar ideas, or your just copying me :D *Im fine with that x3*
Dont forget to check my arts to, some of them are on the pokemon fan site, and im just updating all my pictures and not that much of my book, seeing that the #2 you came up with was fantastic just from the pictures T-T im a little sad about that, though....
Well, nice to see you are staying :D. We can share ideas, and i know im not one of your "Close" frien