Disney's Bolt Comming Soon-ish Bolt 2! Voltoria

boltlover posted on Jul 03, 2009 at 02:50PM
Yet again. I am sorry to the very few fans of Voltoria. I am setting aside 'Voltoria' for a bit. I have gotten even more ideas, unincluding bolt ideas, to write. I really wanna finish it but I do not have good enough ideas to write. Yet again, Sorry. I WILL still be drawing.
Yet again. I am sorry to the very few fans of Voltoria. I am setting aside 'Voltoria' for a bit. I ha
last edited on Mar 29, 2011 at 04:10AM

Disney's Bolt 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
You should make it an article, then you can save it as a draft when you get tired and continue the next time you get on.
over a year ago Martyrockz12 said…
smile
That was great so far keep it up!!
over a year ago BoltsBiggestFan said…
OMFG Ur story is awesome!!! Plz can u post more, Boltlover? t's so cool!
over a year ago UriahA said…
WOW good job boltlover
over a year ago UriahA said…
Your Welcome
over a year ago BoltsBiggestFan said…
big smile
OMG I read through the whole thing! It's really coming along, isn't it? And u should really write it on a Word document, and post it chapter by chapter in Articles. Then u can save it via ur harddrive and u can stop and start anytime u like! Saves ur hand pains ;)
over a year ago BoltMegaFan said…
Is that all?
over a year ago BoltMegaFan said…
Can I see an extra sneak peek?
over a year ago Bolt_da_Supadog said…
smile
My version is already done.
over a year ago B0LT said…
Its nice but remember, never start sentences with and, but, well or so
over a year ago boltlover said…
meh
Working on it, im an ameture so i will make thoes common mistakes, geesh O: i forgot all about this so i really gotta catch up -.- sorry.. might take till next year....
over a year ago boltlover said…
big smile
Hola again, im sorry the wait is so long, but this time im trying to actually complete the forum so you guys dont just get a little bit at a time,...or is that what you prefer? idk o.o well, hava nice day and pitch me some ideas, if i use yours, i will list you on ideas used at the end ;3 and here is a prettty tree vvvvvv
Hola again, im sorry the wait is so long, but this time im trying to actually complete the forum so y