Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2490

over a year ago Tiffanyg21 said…
smile
I WANT BOLT 2!!!!!!!!
wait is there going to be a second one?
over a year ago stoff said…
smirk
i've dont know... but I WANT TO!!!
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
zzz
So do I. What would happen in it though? All the loose ends were already tied up.
over a year ago boltlover said…
smirk
well i made a second one so when i publish it ill make it :]
over a year ago BoltsBiggestFan said…
smile
I think Bolt 2 would be awesome!
over a year ago gabriel_007 said…
who can create the 'scenario' ?

EX: Bolt have superpowers in real life.
over a year ago BoltRocks said…
maybe bolt sees mittens planing a plot to rob the house and run awaay and bolt triess to stop her?

cheetah600 commented…
mittens is a good cat she would never do a that over a year ago
over a year ago waltdanny said…
Bolt 2 ... is going on.. im writing it as we speak..
over a year ago boltthesuperdog said…
contre de las c ti monde volt 2 de supre powreis un Hora kawku yukou Kimi no koe nai les toroes,.......... jeste contire horea un sein ba marnou ga bea le y c hiouye tht means disney is going to make bolt 2 and we dont know when but it is coming tht snaem yenisd si gniog ot ekam tlob 2 dna ew tnod wonk nehw tub ti si gnimoc

ko i wonk nehw rerht gnoig ot ekam tlob 2 ereht gnikam ti ni 2014 ni rebmevon ko ees lol snettim onihr tlob ynnep ocilac s'ynnep mom retcod ressfocerp dna eivom ko i wonk siht sdnuos direw tub m'i gnietalsnart ni esrevre ko lol
over a year ago BoltsNumbr1Fan said…
mischievous
Shut up waltdanny and boltthesuperdog.

IM BOLT IN REAL LIFE! im the director of bolt and i love him more than anyone in the world
uh a real dog can not have real powers that would be silly
yllis eb dluow taht srewop laer evah ton nac god laer a hu
over a year ago BoltLover8 said…
Maybe the next movie, bolt mittens and rhino find love? or maybe mittens and bolt fall in love (actually they make a cute couple...) lol hey look at this pic its cute...type in the top of deviant art...bolt girl friend look at the first pic one SOOOOOOO ADORABLE! what do you guys think?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago night_fury said…
hmmm
yeah i the secound one best be better than the last or tht is a real drag
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
Ehh maybe Bolt can have a son no wait a daughter!
over a year ago mk452001 said…
wink
But first, he need a girl dog
(Or Mittens? XD)
ok y is everyone being so mean to me idk y but they need to stop im the real bolt the superdog here im the hero u guys all want rite? dont listen to boltsnumber1fan he/she is an imposter a fake clone of me so dont listen 2 him/her boltsbiggestfan if he/she says something bad to u i mean i dont wanna loose u boltsbiggestfan i'll reported it 4 u im just saying dont say mean things to me alright lol
over a year ago BOLTS_COUSIN said…
cool
i feel love for all of yall im a big fan too
over a year ago CharlieBBarkin said…
If they are gonna make a second Bolt movie don't make it like the typical sequel. Cause most sequels SUCK. Take example Balto, first movie epic, sequel sucks; All Dogs Go To Heaven, first movie MARVELOUS, second movie sucked. I mean there are some sequels out there that are good. If they are going to make a second movie try not to base it all that much off the first. How will they do that? I have no clue but that's what the people up front are paid to do and I'm sure they'll come up with another great idea for a Bolt movie.

All I know if they come out with a second I'll be the first one in line to by a ticket.
if they do a second part, we'll see
Sorry for my bad english
over a year ago ILikeBolt said…
On occasions a sequel can be better than the original. For a Few Dollars more was one, Empire Strikes Back another. Ditto Mad Max II.

Generally CharlieBBarkin's right though, sequels often suck.

Lion King II was awful for example.
over a year ago iambolt said…
hmmm
the 2ent bolt movie thats comming out is called nuts and bolts,i think?
over a year ago secretfinder said…
smile
of course there will be a second movie. if any of you paid any attention in the first one, the release date to Bolt 2 is in plain view. In the beggining of the movie, after they review the first scene where bolt and the girl defeat the helicopters and motorcylces, they notice a microphone snuck it's way into one of the shots. The director is angry especially when a girl from behind begins to talk, they have a conversation and when the camera is on the director, in the background you see the screen with bolt on it, directly below, it says program and there is a time , 00:11:23:11. this time represents 11/23/2011. that is the date when bolt 2 will be released.
over a year ago ILoveBolt2Much said…
Wait, Secretfinder, I think that may mean 11 hours, 23 minutes and 11 seconds, how much film they have.
I'm actually DESPERATE for a Bolt 2!!! I even sent a letter to Disney asking them to make one!!!!! Now I'm eagerly and anxiously awaiting the reply. I hope you guys are happy, because Bolt 2 might happen because of me!!!!!!
over a year ago BoltMegaFan said…
They might send you back a message that bolt 2 must be being made
I'm eagerly awaiting the reply right now. I REALLY hope they say it's being made!!
I checked the movie and it doesnt say 11:23:11 it says 00:44:23:11
One thing for sure is that animated films take three to four years to make and if that message u sent them makes them start making Bolt 2 then it might come out in the year 2014 or 2013.Maybe if they started making the film like 2009 or 2008 then we wil have to wait until 2012 or 2013.
Well, I'll still be loving Bolt!
Me too it will never get old for me.Heck Im gonna cherish that film forever.I will never forget that film even if I get older.

When do you think the reply will arrive.
over a year ago Boltmylowe said…
heart
I want Bolt 2 mowie He is best
over a year ago codyj97 said…
there better be a bolt 2 if there isnt lets just say its not going to be prittey
What you gonna kill somebody cause I want to see that happen make sure to record it jk
Hey ILoveBolt2Much did u ever get the reply from disney?
No, but I'm going to write them another letter. I still have the address! Yay!
Hy!
At the first page, waltdanny wrote to they're writing the story.
I hope he is really the disney's man
sorry for my bad english
Mk452001 how do you say Bolt in your native language if there is a translation
In the movie he was Volt, but the correct translation is Villám
Villam? I thought that would be William in English.
Cool,Villám,now I know another way to say Bolt in another language thanks mk452001
over a year ago boltbiggestfan said…
heart
I really want one too and I'm writting it now! I know disney's email so I can ask if they can buy it, so keep an eye out of bolt stuff! And yes I thought of BOLT2 by myself but its not even close to done but im working soo hard and it will be be-awesome! And you guys will also see more new Bolt episodes in Bolt2!
over a year ago boltbiggestfan said…
crying
Please, don't ask disney to piblish yours please you can do the 3rd one! Oh please this is my biggest dream!!!!!!!!!!! And my story goes along with the BOLT2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
@ILoveBolt2Much: Yeah I'm DESPERATE To I Mean We All Want A Bolt 2 Movie Right?? SO LETS GET ON WITH IT MAKE BOLT 2 MAKE BOLT 2 MAKE BOLT 2 MAKE BOLT 2 THE MOVIE YAY GO BOLT THERES NO ONE WHO CAN STOP HIM HE IS INVINCABLE HE CAN'T BE BEAT CAUSE BOLT THE SUPERDOG SHALL LIVE FOREVER YAYAYAYAYAY
over a year ago baltorocks said…
heart
i love bolt more then balto
Yeah Bolt,Volt,Rayo,Villám and in various other languages THE BEST MOVIE EVER FULLY AWESOME
Who's going to publish their story to Disney first?
big smile
I don't know, but I'm the one with the address, yay
Hey mk452001 A légpárnás hajóm tele van anglnákkal funny yes or no?
over a year ago Modem said…
I think it is impossible to make Bolt 2

Why?
Because the story of Bolt's movie is very original. The only way to make Bolt 2 is making that bolt have a son, and these sequels of sons like The Lion King 2, the little mermaid 2, etc...are very suckers

So.... Make a GOOD sequel of Bolt? i think its impossible... regrettably impossible

if disney can do a good sequel of Bolt.... would be so cool.

admittedly does not matter if bolt 2 does not exist .... Bolt 1 is very epic

sry my bad english
Modem ¿hablas español?