Disney's Bolt BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

Disney's Bolt 2490 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2490

over a year ago no1BOLTfan said…
laugh
Yes, they are quite good with those effects!

And welcome back mk3, or should I say FinnishBoltfan1!
over a year ago theJF said…
cool
Hehe indeed!
hmmm
Alright, is it just me or does the Bolt fan club feel very empty lately?
hmmm
Yea, I've noticed the same thing too. The only thing I can figure is most everyone is busy getting ready for school or something, but even I have found time lately to be on, so I dunno... :-/
Hmm. Weird...
Weird indeed...
And it won't let me add pictures to the club either. WHAT IS THIS CRAZINESS?!?!?!
over a year ago Keyvon said…
laugh
Yah school takes up all of my Bolt time
surprise
Ah. Hopefully it won't take up too much time when my school starts!
smile
Here's to hoping!
over a year ago SuperBoltFan14 said…
meh
Hmmm? Ya this has 2,028 fans yet les than a 12 people make comments. Like what are the rest of them doing? The point of being a fan of a topic is to talk about it.
over a year ago ShadowBolt2012 said…
laugh
That's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hay Bolt fans did a girl named Boltbiggestfan1 add any of you ?
Yep.
over a year ago FinnishBoltfan1 said…
big smile
Yep.If someone did not know I`m the old Mk3
big smile
Hehe you know it!
over a year ago boltbiggestfan1 said…
heart
of course i want it
laugh
yay we have 2 new Bolt fans on here
smile
:DDD I was here,But I did get myself to droubles so I had to Quit,My name Was wrong. To all I`m only 11 so do not Be suprised if my English Is not THAT good
laugh
Your English is very good, for being only 11! It might have even gotten better since you first joined :D
smile
Indeed it has!
smile
Thanks! Well I Think I`m the best english talker in my class..
smile
That's good! I can't speak any other languages XD
laugh
Dog
big smile
LOL
laugh
RawRuh Ruh.... That is dog language.. Finnish language have one letter what do you guys don`t have. Have you ever seen this letter Ä or this ö
laugh
Oh yea, I can speak dog XD I think I've seen those letters, but I have obviously never used them. lol!
smile
Ok guys, I'm going to be starting the first day of school in about an hour!!!! I'm scared XD
smile
Good luck!
smile
Indeed!
over a year ago mylittlebolt said…
big smile
Hey "FinnishBoltfan1" you can speak or write German, actually, it's so that the Nordic countries actually speak German or have it but as a school subject or lie I wrong?
over a year ago Boltdoglover said…
hmmm
its days like today im proud to have my Bolt plush (not custom :( )cause my mind is lost in my thoughts and i don't know what to think about like how my weekend will play out and how is that squirrel i shot still alive its good to be able to just give him a hug and feel my thoughts disolve even if new thoughts join the old as they return just makes me love Bolt even more and my mind makes an imaginary Bolt to sit with me and follow me everywhere its like falling in love with him all over again...and when youve got as much on your mind as i do which is more than one may think every little distraction makes a big differance...and to add all these pesky thoughts i discover my gamo whisper vh combo (which is no longer sold) suffered a great deal of internal damage after their pellets jammed so now i have to do a full rebuild JF you may know how much of a pain this is but for what its worth ( 55-80/90 dollars) its worth it to have your first high powered air gun working at full power again. I AM AWARE THIS HAS LITTLE OR NOTHING TO DO WITH BOLT OR BOLT 2 BUT I JUST NEED TO SHARE WHATS ON MY MIND WITH FRIENDS FROM TIME TO TIME AND MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE BETTER and no im not mad in any way shape or form
smile
Yes, Bolt plush can help with so much. I sneak my little into my backpack for school ,even if a may be the slightest bit "too old", and he makes me feel so much better.
smile
Indeed the plush Bolts can help relieve stress, as well as help put ones' mind at ease by allowing current issues/conflicts to just float away for awhile. And that really sucks what happened to your new pellet gun man, as I kind of know how much of a pain those are to fix when busted like that. I take it you already found a good local repair place and/or the parts to fix it though?
smile
Oh boy
laugh
Yh this week is going by sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo FAST :)
wink
Totally, and with that many "o's" maybe even "zoom-zoom" fast!!!
last edited over a year ago
smile
Yep. I have running competitions tommorow. And mylittlebolt. I`m the old Mk3 ;)
laugh
Good Bolt
over a year ago Boltdoglover said…
JF i have found the parts and ill fix it myself cause it will give me something to do when it get the parts
smile
Ah I see, very good indeed sir!
laugh
SIR!!!!!!! LOL
laugh
LOL XD
laugh
LOL We are so weird. My stupid science teacher gave me weekend homework :P
over a year ago SuperBoltFan14 said…
sad
Funny so did mine and another of my teachers gave work as well. Isn't school just awesome? I like learning and all but I don't like bringing school to the home, ya know? Sure we should study stuff for tests but the constant mandatory homework. If we want to do the homework if we don't understand the topic then do the homework but why if we get it do the teachers make us just do more at home? The weekend isn't going to be long enough time away for me for awhile that's for sure. I'm a junior now at my H.S. BTW.
smile
I feel the exact same way. I HATE homework, and I always develop a weird habit towards the end of the year where I don't start my homework until very late at night. This year is my chance to stop! I just started 8th grade and it's pretty good, but all the teachers are obsessed with "preparing us for high school" blah blah blah.
laugh
me too,i´m only at 5th grade but I still HATE THAT GUUD DUMUD HOMEWORK!!(Guud Dumud is My own language and It Means God Damn it) XD
wink
Hmm, I think the slang version is preferred from now on... LOL ;-)
laugh
Lol! I hate homework... >:(
laugh
Sometimes it takes up time