Disney's Bolt Bolt TV Show?

ShivuTheWolf posted on Aug 19, 2012 at 06:12PM
Bolt TV Show?
I know most people seem to be wanting a Bolt 2, but what about a TV Show?
I don't mean a TV Show about his regular life, I mean one about his TV life- you know, fighting Calico, saving the world... etc...
And especially not something like Kung Fu Panda; bad graphics and a twisted story line (though, in my personal opinion, it was a sorta pleasing show anyhow- something that passes time and keeps the bro quiet :P).
Maybe, I don't know, animated? Something like Kim Possible or whatever; crime-fighting teen in animation :) It worked for 9 years with K.P. and it would have gone for more if Disney hadn't cancelled it.
Personally, I think the idea would be a good one, like I said before Kim Possible went for 9 years, and Bolt was a film previously it could even go for longer o.o

Opinions? :)

Disney's Bolt 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mk3 said…
smile
That is Very Nice Idea,Hopefully our Dreams Come true..
over a year ago no1BOLTfan said…
smile
That's a very good idea! If it does happen, I agree, it needs to be good animation. Not some cruddy looking thing that makes no sense. Hopefully it will happen, and if it does, it will last a very long time :)
over a year ago mk3 said…
big smile
Yup,Agree With ya!
over a year ago TheSonicfan14 said…
I think it would be a wonderful idea. And I agree, I DEFINITELY don't want it in the cheap CGI they use for TV shows. If it were me, I'd prefer the official cartoon style for Bolt. I'd give a link, but I don't even know how to search it... I'd love it to be about his TV life, it'd be quite exciting, I bet.
no1BOLTfan commented…
I think I know what cartoon style you're talking about. over a year ago
no1BOLTfan commented…
link Like this? over a year ago
TheSonicfan14 commented…
Apologies for not replying to this... Anyway, yes! That's exactly the style! Thank you! over a year ago
over a year ago No1fanofBOLT said…
smile
Yep! :)