Disney's Bolt Bolt 2 Ideas?

no1BOLTfan posted on Mar 25, 2012 at 06:57AM
I know Boltdoglover has been really wanted to write to Disney about a Bolt 2, so why not share your ideas to help?!

Disney's Bolt 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago boltlover said…
big smile
Ehhh. Being a writer is like life, survival of the fittest. No one helps you, but...some people will. Just find some ideas on your own,:D
over a year ago no1BOLTfan said…
smile
I just thought it would help if we all worked together to come up with one great idea. As Bolt fans, we should try our best to have Bolt 2 made! You can have your own, I don't care, but a while ago boltdoglover wanted to have Bolt 2 ideas to possibly send in to Disney, and if our ideas were used, well, how cool would that be?
over a year ago no1BOLTfan said…
smile
As you can see, I said boltDOGlover, not boltlover.
over a year ago theJF said…
big smile
Ah yes, excellent point #1BF! Looks like you get to feel the burn "BL". FEEL TEH BURRRRNNNNNN!!!! LOL
over a year ago mk3 said…
smile
Lol
over a year ago mylittlebolt said…
wink
Hope so times really the direction Sun 2013 - 2015 Bolt would maybe come out 2 because almost every Disney movie has a two-or three dividers. So fingers crossed that our desire for Bolt 2 is finally fulfilled times. :-)
over a year ago theJF said…
cool
Fingers crossed indeed!
over a year ago FinnishBoltfan1 said…
big smile
Yup,FINGERS CROSSED!
over a year ago Bolt_Mittens said…
I think what should happen is that... well i have had this for awhile... that Calico creates evil clones of bolt, mittens, penny and rhino. Evil Bolt is described as a black version of Bolt but with red eyes and a red lightning bolt. And the evil clones start creating darkness and Bolt(without super powers) and his friends have to find away to destroy the evil clones:) ok, i know its weird, but it's an idea of some sort. I hope this gets to disney:)