Disney Princess Need to vent -- why I have been gone for a few days.

ppgbelle4 posted on Feb 09, 2011 at 03:02PM
Okay, well, as you guys have noticed, I had been gone for almost a week or so. Part of it is because I have been uninspired with picks and just submissions in general, and some of it being school work as well.

However, the main reason I had been gone is because of the stuff with fancysparkle.

I am not kidding, but ever since she has ever came to this spot, I want to yell and pull my hair out. I have been stressed out with her random picks, her being mean to everyone, getting attention, her just not going away...

I know I sound mean, but...why the hell is she here still?! I mean, I am so close to not wanting to come back ever because of her. It's sad because I love this spot and everyone on here; you guys are like family to me. <3 I want to stay, really I do, but it is like...

FFFF...

I want the spot to be fun like it used to be, not stressful like it is now.

I just needed to get this off my chest. ._. I'll be on more now, I promise. XD
last edited on Feb 09, 2011 at 03:09PM

Disney Princess 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CuteDiana said…
i'm surprised too why she still here, i'm sure that many of us reported her, at least i did, number of times.
don't let her get to you, try to ignore her, i do, that's why i almost don't feel her here.
sooner or later she'll be suspended, you'll see.
forget about her and come back ^^
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
*AGREES X INFINITY*

This is annoying mt to NO f*cking end. It's over, it's done, it's not helping anyone for her to stay around, and we're bored of it and not reacting in a funny way so there's no point in trolling.

If it gets too bad I may make a new spot that she doesn't know about, and call it iticalCray alysisAnay foay hetay isneyDay incessesPay.

Translate it. It's igpay atinlay. I don't want her to find out so I wrote it like that.
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
I understand where your coming from ppgbelle4. I am new here and sometimes I feel like leaving too. Especially since now you know who is here. I don't really know anybody like everyone else does, and I feel like I don't bring joy to this site for everyone. I try to but I feel like people find my picks dumb, my games dumb, my articles dumb, ect... It is always the same 5 people who participate in my stuff and tbh it is getting old. I want to get to know everyone and not just the same 5 people. Sometimes I feel like if I leave people would start having more fun here. I guess you could say I feel kindof left out. I know I am new and it takes time to get to know someone but I feel like I haven't had the welcome like everyone else did. And then you know who came and even made this site more unenjoyable. Sorry to turn this reply into all about me. I feel like I need to rant too. Anyway, I do understand completely and agree completely with what you say ppgbelle4. :)

@firegirl1515 you should totally create a new spot and than message a few people what it is called and people can just pass the word around until all the active dp club members except you know who hears about it.
over a year ago Maria7Potter said…
I think that if we all ignore her and complitely stop paying attention to her, eventually she will get bored and leave. At least I hope so! But it would be a shame if people stoped visiting the DP spot because of her- she just doesn't worth it.

Edit: I agree with BelleAnastasia: disneyfan500's games are really intresting! I enjoy them very much- you contribute to this spot a lot, so don't be dissapointed!
over a year ago BelleAnastasia said…
smile
@ppgbelle4: I think the best thing to do is to ignore her completely. For the first 1-2 days when she came and started posting stuff on here I found that funny, but now I am bored with her, and I just don't pay attention to what she's doing. I'm sure you have plenty of friends on this site and you enjoy the interactions with fellow Disney fans, so don't give up on your hobby just because of an immature and unintelligent troll. :)

@disneyfan500: I really enjoy your games and picks and forum topics! And I try to participate as actively as I can :) And people definitely won't have more fun if you are gone!

That's what I have to say, girls :) Enjoy the site and don't let fancyspakle or anybody else get to you :)
over a year ago ppv said…
I agree with you. And I think that it's we who are responsible for her annoying us, because we let her do it. We must ignore her.
It's not right to debate with her, to post 5 pages of rude comments and to report her. Because she can create a new account and then the same thing will happen. Just IGNORE.
It's hard though...

Please, don't leave us because of her... Too many losses for the last time....
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
I agree- let's just ignore. It will involve lots of self-restraint, but we can do it. I know that I'm going to report her every time she pops up, and I wrote a long wordy message to Fanpop through "Contact Us". Hopefully she stays away.
^ Her profile is no longer available. Thanks for doing that, it was proably you who finally got her kicked off.
^and you seems sad why ?
No, I am not sad she is gone, I was simply saying thanks because she is FINALLY gone.
^ah, my bad.
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
She is finally gone?! YES!!! :D

@CuteDiana: I plan to come back. No worries. :)
@firegirl1515: Yeah, if it comes to that, we may have to do that...I hope it doesn't though.
@disneyfan500: Don't feel that way! You're awesome! I love your picks and the stuff you contribute. The spot itself is just undergoing a depression.
@BelleAnastasia: I agree 100%. I am going to go on here more, I just needed to explain why I was gone for a while. XD
@ppv: I won't leave, I promise. I needed a nice break though, and now I am ready to dive back in. XD
@percyandpotter: agreed.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
It may just e a temporary suspension for getting reported too many times guys. Just because someone's profile is down doesn't mean they're gone forever.

I contacted fanpop about her AGES ago. I sent them a "Contact Us" message within the first two weeks of January.
over a year ago ppv said…
^But all her posts are gone too, so I think it means, it's not temporary, doesn't it?
^ She gave me 10 props last night and they all disappeared.
over a year ago Maria7Potter said…
She can always create another account...
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
^after awhile, no, she can't. Fanpop will continue to recognize her IP address.
I agree with you, ppgbelle4, and Jesus is here to fix everything xD
^ So how many accounts can she create before she is banned for good? A few?
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
yeah I think so
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
I think so too. So far she's had two- fancysparkle and hello_kneecap, I'm pretty sure they're the same person.
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
I agree with you completely. Thanks god she's FINALLY gone.