Disney Princess Nominations for the DP Fan Lineup

aquablaze1515 posted on Nov 28, 2010 at 04:46PM
Hi everyone! This is firegirl1515 under he alternate account, aquablaze1515 (yeah, if anyone knows why I got suspended, that would be great to know). Anyways, I had an idea for a "Disney Princess Fan Lineup" and everyone agreed. So here's where the nominations can be posted.

There are only two nomination rules:
1) The person must be an actual contributor to the DP spot (like, you can't just nominate a friend for another spot because you feel like it. They actually have to heave done something for the spot).
2) You may only nominate two people.

If you don't remember, this was the idea (modified by princesslullaby):
". . . There are definitely more than 9 great contributors on this site, a couple who match up to the same princess (aka fhghu & dreamygal= cinderella). I think you I would do it by just nominating 9 users that don't necessarily represent each princess respectively. Just [10] for a lineup. If you get what I'm saying. A lineup that more represents our DP family rather than the DP's themselves."

I'm going to try to stay out of it, so I'll make the obvious nomination- princesslullaby (and ppv- see the second post to the forum).

Well, nominate away! Remember, although many will be nominated, the top 10 in the pick question shall become the lineup.

*~NOMINATIONS~*
princesslullaby
ppv
firegirl1515/aquablaze1515
fhghu
tiffany88
cromulanfav
DreamyGal
lepetitsouris
Straggy
AllegroGiocoso
madisonsavanna
disney_prince
VGfan30
FullMoonFever
TigerRanma
callejahLUVSed
ppgbelle4
kiraragirl200
Hi everyone! This is firegirl1515 under he alternate account, aquablaze1515 (yeah, if anyone knows wh
last edited on Dec 04, 2010 at 01:46AM

Disney Princess 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...