Disney Princess Hero that would make the best Prince Countdown!

firegirl1515 posted on Nov 01, 2010 at 07:03PM
In honor of Prince month, I wanted to do two countdowns- one on what human hero would make the best disney prince, and one on what animal hero would. I wanted to make sure I had them all before I started though.

Humans
Jim Hawkins
Tarzan
Peter Pan
Milo Thatch
Hercules
Taran
Roger (101 Dalmatians)
Quasimodo
Phoebus
Kuzco
Mowgli
Arthur
John Rolfe *groan*
Yao
Ling
Chien-Po

Animals
Simba
Kovu
Pongo
Tramp
Scamp
Thomas O'Mally
Berlioz
Toulouse
Dumbo
Bambi
Basil
Tod
Oliver
Bernard
Winnie the Pooh
Stitch
Baloo
Mickey Mouse
Robin Hood
Kenai
Dodger

Tell me if I missed anyone! Also, where should I put Robin Hood, Mickey Mouse, and Kenai?

**I will be following these up with a which nonDisney hero would make the best prince- please don't take the idea!**
last edited on Nov 07, 2010 at 05:42AM

Disney Princess 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
well, robin and mickey are animals and kenai is a human
over a year ago ppv said…
Dumbo!?
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
Animal: Bambi, Basil, Tod, Oliver, Bernard

Human: Arthur, Pinocchio?
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
Thanks guys!

@VGfan30: I'll out Pinocchio as human, since he's human-like and eventually becomes one.

@pretty_angel92: Kenai is a bear for one whole movie and a half. so I wasn't sure . . .
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
yeah robin and mickey are definitely animals... kenai? i guess he should be a human because he started out as one... so technically he 's human? :P

great idea by the way!
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
Kenai's in Brother Bear, right? well, if he is, i'd make a pick asking everyone else if no one else replies to the forum.
OH... what about Baloo and Bagheera. Umm Stitch? He's an alien but I guess he could be an animal...
Or Jaq and Gus, I think they're pretty heroic :D

Winnie the Pooh?
I was really only thinking main characters from non-DP movies- if I put more than that the countdown would outlast prince month!

Sure, I'll go add Pooh Bear, Stitch, Baloo . . . was Bajeera really a main? I haven't seen The Jungle Book in a while.

Oh, I almost forgot Arthur! *facepalm*

@percyandpotter: Yeah, he's from Brother Bear =)
im pretty sure bagheera was in it just as much as baloo (sort of like timon and pumbaa), but it's your countdown. so do whatever you want ^_^
hmmm
Ok then. I'll think about it.

Should I . . . . no, but I can't . . . . alright, don't kill me for this, but should I put John Rolfe? I've put sequel guys up there already so . . . IDK.
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
I think you should put John Rolfe in since you are counting sequel heroes. He does have a few fans in this club although he will probably be one of the first to go.
BUT the sequel guys listed like Kovu deserve to be up there. *gags* john rolfe didnt really do anything noble, disney just made him a historically accurate replacement for john smith.

honestly, i think it's just my hatred for john rolfe. i guess maybe you could list him, no promises how long he'll last though :P
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
So do sidekicks count? (like Dodger) If they don't, just ignore this post. lol
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
i would put in John Rolfe. i'm one of those weird people who doesn't hate him. i had how they made Smithy such a douchebag, so Rolfe seemed the obvious choice.
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
I think Dodger should go in if Baloo, Phoebus, and the Aristo-kittens are there (they're all kind of on that border-line between hero and sidekick in my opinion). Add Buck from Home on the Range I guess, even though he'll instantly be eliminated.

I think Kenai should be animal, since he was a bear for the whole second movie and a good part of the first, but that's just my opinion.
^^I'm starting to agree with you about Kenai. He's also more of himself as a bear.

Might as well add those animal guys as well . . . what about Yao, Ling, and Chien-Po? They end up with the princesses from Mulan 2, and those princesses were in the "Which Disney heroine would make the best DP" countdown. So . . . What the heck, I'll add them =)
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
Just throwing this out there as food for thought: Mad Hatter?

And then if (and only if) you were doing Pixar as well, you could add Woody, Buzz, Flit....

Anyways, looks to me like you've got all of them, though, so kudos!