Disney Princess Best Mulan quote countdown- Help needed!

cromulanfav posted on Oct 02, 2010 at 03:56PM
Tell me if I should include or exclude(especially this one because there are too many quotes) any quote. I know it's long, but please help.

1)A single grain of rice can tip the scale, one man may be difference between victory and defeat (Emperor)

2)Quiet and demure, graceful, polite, delicate, refined, poised, punctual! (Mulan)

3)I should pray to the ancestors for luck (Fa Li)
How lucky can they be - they're dead! (Grandma)

4)We're gonna turn this sow's ear into a silk purse! (woman 1)

5)Man want girls with good taste, calm, obedient, who work fast-paced (women)

6)Apple for serenity, pendant for balance... Beads of jade for beauty, you must proudly show it, now add a cricket, just for luck, and even you can't blow it (Grandma)

7)Ancestors,hear my plea- help me not to make a
fool of me (Mulan)

8)Keep my father standing tall (Mulan)

9)Scarier than the undertaker, we are meeting our match-maker (girls)

10)Who spit in her bean curd ( Grandma)

11)Reflect before you snack... Act! (Mulan)

12)You may look like a bride, but you will never bring your family honor! Never (Matchmaker)

13)Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart (Mulan)

14)Why is my reflection someone I don't know? (Mulan)

15)My, my, what beautiful blossoms we have this year. But look, this one's late, I bet when it blooms, it will be the most beautiful of all (Fa Zhou)

16)Please sir, my father has already fought bravely (Mulan)

17)So, you'll die for honor? (Mulan)
I'll doing what's right (Fa Zhou)

18)I liveee! (Mushu)

19)One family reunion comin' right up. Okay, people, people, look alive. Let's go. Come on. Get up. Let's move it. Rise and shine. Y'all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me. (Mushu)

20)No, your great-granddaughter has to be a cross-dresser! (Female ancestor)

21)I'm doomed! And all 'cause Miss Man decides to take her little drag show on the road. (Mushu)

22)I see you have a sword! I have one too. They are very manly and tough (Mulan)

23)My powers are beyond your mortal immagination. For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor (Mushu)

24)They're disgusting(Mulan)
No, they are men!(Mushu)

25)Captain Li Shang- leader of China's finest troops... No! The greatest troops of all time, hehehe (Shang)

26)Sorry... Uhh... I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is when you get those, uh, manly urges, and you just gotta kill somethin'... fix things, uh, cook outdoors... (Mulan)

27)I've got a name, and it's a boy's name too(Mulan)

28) But i don't wanna kick other kid's but (Mulan)

29)Oh, I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover... Come on, scare me girl!(Mushu)

30)My little baby's off to destroy people (Mushu)

31)I'll get that arrow, pretty boy, and I'll do it with my shirt on. (Yao)

32)I'm gonna hit you so hard, it'll make your ancestors dizzy. (Yao)

33)Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons? (Shang)

34) We must be swift as
the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength
of a raging fire, mysterious as the
dark side of the moon (Shang)

35)Besides, little girl will be missing her doll. We should return it to her (Shan Yu)

36) Stand watch, Mushu, while I blow our secret with my stupid girly habits. Pfft! Hygiene
(Mushu)

37) Oh! We're doomed! There are a couple things I *know* they're bound to notice! (Mushu)

38)What's the matter. You've never seen black n' white before? (Mushu)

40)How 'bout a girl who's got a brain
Who always speaks her mind? (Mulan)

41)Yeah, the only girl who'd love him is his mother (Yao)

42)You missed! How could you missed, he was three feet in front of you... (Mushu)

43)Ping, you are the craziest man I've ever met, and for that I owe you my life. From now on, you have my trust. (Shang)

44)A life for a life. My debt is repaid. (Shang)

45)Maybe I didn't go for my father... Maybe what I really wanted is to prove I can do things right (Mulan)

46)Did you see those Huns? They popped out of the snow, like daisies! (Mushu)

47)You said you trust Ping! Why is Mulan any different (Mulan)

48)No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it. (Emperor)

49)I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace, and... you have saved us all. (Emperor)

50)You... You fight good(Shang)

51)The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. (Emperor)

52) You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty. (Emperor)

53)The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter (Fa Zhou)

54)Great, she brings home a sword. If you ask me she should have brought home a man (Grandma)

55)Whoa! Sign me up for next war (Grandma)

56) Would you like to stay for dinner? (Muan)
Would you like to stay forever? (Grandma)
Dinner will be fine (Shang)

Disney Princess 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
Wow, this is a lot!

Anyway, just from skimming though, I don't think 4, 5 and 9 are as memorable...so you can exclude those.
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
Hmm... I really like these quotes. Maybe you should do a countdown like the one that dweeb/becca85 ran/is running with the scariest scenes from princess movies, like when five are eliminated at a time until the top twenty or so.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
2, 4, 9, 19, 27, 42, 38, 37, 36, 32....i find them unimportant.
over a year ago Straggy said…
I think these ones are the best and that you should include as many of these ones as you can:
1, 2, 5, 10, 11, 12, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 24, 26, 29, 31, 32, 36, 41, 47, 48, 49, 51, 52, 53, 54
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
heart
How about
"Maybe I just wanted to look in the mirror and see someone worthwhile. But I was wrong, I see nothing!" (Mulan)
I've always loved that line :)
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
What about
"Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow, dis..." (Mushu)
"The truth is we're both frauds. Your ancestors never sent me, they don't even like me. But you risked your life to help people you love. I risked your life to help myself. At least you had good intentions." (Mushu)
over a year ago tiffany88 said…
In my opinion the 2,4,5,16,22,27,28,42 and 50 not so memorable.
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
4,5,7,9, 16, 43, 44, 55

^those are just the ones I didn't really care for

OH what about

"Let's go kick some Hunny buns!" (Mushu) :]
over a year ago Anaji said…
How about
'Down Bessey!'(Mushu) That makes me lol xD
(I don't know if I spelled this right xD)