Disney Princess ☺Representaive Picture Challenge☺

Duncan_Courtney posted on Aug 23, 2010 at 10:15PM
The rules for this one is simple, amongst your team pick out one picture that best represents your Princess. Get your captain or a member of your team to post your picture submission on this forum.

An example would be if I was on say Team Esmeralda.
I'd find a picture of her dancing in the street for money, this shows that she's a gypsy, resourceful and crafty.

Once I get all the submissions I'll create a pick and the fans will choose which picture represents a princess the most. Pictures are due September 13th, the pick will last for 2-3 days and then we'll see our winner.

1st Place: 60 points
2nd Place: 40 points
3rd Place: 20 points

If you have any questions, comments or concerns just IM me or leave a comment below!
Good Luck!
The rules for this one is simple, amongst your team pick out one picture that best represents your Pr
last edited on Sep 01, 2010 at 01:49AM

Disney Princess 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
Does this pick close at any point?
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Yes, I just haven't picked a date yet, I'll go do that now :)
over a year ago ppv said…
smile
I have a question. Has it to be a screencap? Or it can be our collage, or some fanart!?
A screencap, just one photo that sums up your princess :)
last edited over a year ago
Okay! Thank you!
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
this is Team Jasmine's photo. i know it's small, but it's a screencap, and that's all that counts. the picture shows that Jasmine is free-spirited and joyful, and wants to get out and try new, magical things.
this is Team Jasmine's photo. i know it's small, but it's a screencap, and that's all that counts. th
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
smile
For Team Cinderella...it shows her sweetness, and even though she's in rags and doing chores, she's still upbeat and positive and takes pride in herself.
For Team Cinderella...it shows her sweetness, and even though she's in rags and doing chores, she's s
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
heart
Here's Team Aurora's :) It shows that she's sweet, dreamy, and charming :)
Here's Team Aurora's :) It shows that she's sweet, dreamy, and charming :)
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
^^mergirl13, you CANNOT post these things without discussing them with us, your fellow team members. You have not answered the Team Ariel forum ONCE.

Duncan_Courtney, please ignore mergirl13's submission. She didn't discuss anything with the rest of Team Ariel.
over a year ago mergirl13 said…
sad
Oh sorry. I'm new to this. I didn't know
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
Team Mulan:It represents her determination, inner strength, creativity, hard working, how much is she capable to do for her family. This is also the part when she's doing something for herself, because her father is safe, and she doesn't have to serve in army no longer
Team Mulan:It represents her determination, inner strength, creativity, hard working, how much is she
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
I think you should post on Team's forum page to remind them post their pictures, maybe some of them forgot.
Yeah that'd be a good idea, because I haven't even heard anything from team Belle or Ariel, I'll go do that :)
Here's Team Snow's submission
Here's Team Snow's submission
over a year ago aitypw said…
Team Pocahontas

This pic shows that Pocahontas is free spirited and adventurous.
Team Pocahontas

This pic shows that Pocahontas is free spirited and adventurous.
over a year ago kiraragirl200 said…
smile
Here's Team Ariel's submission
Here's Team Ariel's submission
heart
☺Team Belle
☺Team Belle
when's the pick?
I'll post it right now, oh and how long should the pick last?
Team Tiana's picture
I'll post it right now, oh and how long should the pick last?
Team Tiana's picture
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
^^I'd give it a week in order to get the maximum amount of voters.