Showing Replies 1-50 of 236

over a year ago soxfan89 said…
big smile
I'll Join!
big smile
My Username Is soxfan89!
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
@soxfan89- my DEAR. I have pointed out to you numerous times you canNOT join teams with four members. The options available are:
Aurora, Tiana, Pocahontas, Snow White, and Jasmine.
Ok Then!
over a year ago fhghu said…
big smile
Awesome! Go Team Cinderella!
Awesome! Go Team Cinderella!
over a year ago disneygirl said…
Yay Cinderelly! Onto the first challenge! ^^
Yay Cinderelly! Onto the first challenge! ^^
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
Ok Team...we need to come up with a great slogan for our team! This is what princesslullaby posted in the SLOGANS Forum:

You can submit as many slogan ideas as you want, you and your teammates will be deciding on three finals!

Once your Team has voted on the three best slogans, we will put them ALL to a vote.

The first team that wins gets 30 points, the 2nd place 20 points, the third place 10 points.

You'll have 5 DAYS to think of a slogan! GO!

***PLEASE PUT YOUR SLOGAN IDEAS INTO YOUR TEAM FORUM SECTION***
last edited over a year ago
Ok Team...we need to come up with a great slogan for our team! This is what princesslullaby posted in
How about these for a slogan...
"Put us together and what have you got...Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"
"We're completely wonderful."
"A wonderful Team come true!"
"Keep a-winning, Cinderelly!"
"When the clock strikes twelve, we will win."
"We have the other slipper."

Probably not the best ideas, but they're a start. I'll try and think of some more.
Ok, for the icon challenge, I was thinking we could do this...Each member will post their favorite picture of Cinderella, we'll vote, then I can make it into an icon with our team name on it. How does that sound to everyone? Here's my favorite picture of her :)
Ok, for the icon challenge, I was thinking we could do this...Each member will post their favorite pi
big smile
My favorite picture of her. :)
My favorite picture of her. :)
awww^^ she's so pretty!
I always loved this screencap of her. You could just see how sweet Cinderella's smile is. :)
I always loved this screencap of her. You could just see how sweet Cinderella's smile is. :)
wink
I don't think there's an ugly picture of her. Period.
smile
Oh, and dont forget to participate in the Acrostic challenge :)

link
Ok girls! I just posted a game in the forum section.

link

So start digging and try to find a funny Cinderella photo :) we can do this!
heart
I posted a pick for our Team Icon. Go and vote for your favorite!

link
Wow so many new challenges got put up! Locations, Representative, Crossover....Where do we start?

And we're only allowed one picture each for the funny caption challenge, right? Cause right now I got two made...just not uploaded. XD
over a year ago hindaa said…
OMG sorry girls i didn't help u with challenges , i didn't quite understand the team games think, i just knew i was in team Cinderella xD
well i'll do my best :) in the funny caption game..
OMG sorry girls i didn't help u with challenges , i didn't quite understand the team games think, i j
smile
Yeah, we'll each submit one funny photo and vote on it, then we'll all come up with a funny caption to go on it. Any more suggestions on what our slogan should be?
heart
I added all of our names to the banner :)
I added all of our names to the banner :)
heart
I just made this icon. If everyone likes it, we can submit it to the icon contest :)
I just made this icon. If everyone likes it, we can submit it to the icon contest :)
kiss
Just posted a pick. Please go vote on your favorite slogan!

link
The banner and icon look awesome, DreamyGal! ^^
For the representitive contest with the picture that represents our princess, should we use one of the screencaps with Cinderella in her ballgown or like when the Fairy Godmother transforms her from the ripped dress to the ballgown?
No worries Hindaa! We can do it! ^^
These are the two funny captions i came up with....Just thought I'd post them and see if either of them would be good. xD
These are the two funny captions i came up with....Just thought I'd post them and see if either of th
And the other one....
And the other one....
laugh
Those are funny! Yeah, I think the ones of her in the ballgown are the most "iconic".
I'm gonna rely on you guys for the crossover challenge. I don't know how to make those kind of pictures, so I'm going to need your help!
Thank you! ^^

Um...I'm not too sure how to make a crossover picture like that or anything. A picture like combining Cinderella with another prince would be best done in Photoshop, or so I believe, and all I have is Illustrator. But if you want me to, I could attempt to draw Cinderella with a different Disney prince from scratch.
well here's mine, i'm not the sort of person who knows how tell jokes but this pick is so funny.
BTW disneygirl ur picks r SO FUNNY xD
well here's mine, i'm not the sort of person who knows how tell jokes but this pick is so funny.
BTW
Thanks Hindaa. c:

Giga gasp! Your screencap has a plot twist to the movie! :O
smile
Here's my funny picture. The quote is actually a line from Meg in Hercules. I never cared much for that movie, but she is witty and funny as hell!
Here's my funny picture. The quote is actually a line from Meg in Hercules. I never cared much for th
wink
ppv, who is on Team Belle, came up with this and has been kind enough to let us use it as well. It's a form for all of us to fill out and it will help us keep track of everything we've done/haven't done.

☺SLOGANS:
~My variants: (number them please)
~Variants of others which I like the best: (name and number)

☺ACROSTICS:
~"I have posted _ (put here how many) acrostics./ I haven't posted yet."

☺ICONS:
~"I have/have not variants." (If you have, post them please below. Or promise that you will. Please number your icons.)
~Icons of others which I like: (name and number/numbers)

☺CROSSOVERS:
~"I have/have not variants." (If you have, post them please below. Or promise that you will. Please number your pictures.)
~Pictures of others which I like: (name and number/numbers)

☺FUNNY CAPTIONS:
~"I have/have not variants." (If you have, post them please below. Or promise that you will. Please number your images.)

☺LOCATIONS:
~"I have sent my choice to ppv./ I haven't sent it yet."

☺REPRESENTATIVE PICTURE:
~"I have/have not variants." (If you have, post them please below. Or promise that you will. Please number your images.)
ppv, who is on Team Belle, came up with this and has been kind enough to let us use it as well. It's
smile
☺SLOGANS:
~My variants: 1. "A wonderful Team come true!"
2. "We're completely wonderful."
3. "Put us together and what have you got...Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"

☺ACROSTICS:
~"I have posted 4

☺ICONS:
~"I have made one

☺CROSSOVERS:
~Can't make any b/c I dont have photoshop :(

☺FUNNY CAPTIONS:
~I have made one

☺LOCATIONS:
~I have sent my choice to ppv

☺REPRESENTATIVE PICTURE:
~I posted a pick with different choices. We'll know tomorrow which one it will be!
☺Slogans:
My variants:
1. When the clock strikes 12, we will win
2. Keep a-winning, Cinderelly!
3. We have the other slipper

☺Acrostics:
I did Cinderella, King, Tremaine, and Bruno...which is 4.

☺Icons:
None

☺Crossovers:
Don't have any, but before the end of the week will attempt to draw a picture of Cinderella with Naveen

☺Funny Catopns:
I made two

☺Locations:
I sent in my choice

☺Representative Picture:
Didn't do any, but checked out the pick and voted! ^^

Wow, this list thing was a really good idea!
Another challenge is up! Each team has to make a picture of what their princess and prince's baby would look like. We could either morph the princess and the princess to make a baby on a baby making site or draw a picture.
This is the sketch I started of Cinderella and Naveen for the crossover challenge. What do you guys think? Should it be started over, or Cinderella be with another prince, or outlined/colored in, is it any good, or would someone else just plain like to tackle the crossover challenge? XD
This is the sketch I started of Cinderella and Naveen for the crossover challenge. What do you guys t
smile
That's really good! Can you color it too?
I was thinking about the represenative picture of Cinderella...it needs to represent HER as a character. We need a picture/screencap of her showing her sweet positivity and the fact that she never gives up. I was thinking maybe this photo. She dressed in rags, and scrubbing a floor, yet she still smiles and takes pride in herself. What do you guys think? Have any other suggestions?
I was thinking about the represenative picture of Cinderella...it needs to represent HER as a charact
smile
Thank you. C: Cinderella was hard to draw cause it's a picture taken from her side and that's usually not my best point. xD I thought I got Naveen down though. But yeah, I can outline it in a black pen and then use colored pencils.

There's a lot of screencaps that show her positive and sweet. But that picture is also a really good screenshot and a prety popular picture of Cinderella. Maybe that one really is the best choice! what does everyone else think?
smile
I bet it was hard to draw her like that. Naveen is perfect!
Just a little, yeah. XD Thank you! :D

I think the crossover challenge said we could make up to two, so do we find a way to do a second one too?
I guess we could...I wish I could make one, but I cant draw that well, and I dont have photoshop or anything. Do you think you could draw another one? You're very good at it. I think it's a better idea anyways, to draw one...it's more creative and original if you asked me :)
I know there's probably other programs that would work to help make a crossover picture, but I think Photoshop would be the easiest because it has a splice tool or something like that where you could cut out part of a picture, and then the part you cut out could go into a different picture. But I'm unsure how to do that with Illustrator, and I wouldn't know the best way to make a picture that doesn't involve tracing the characters and making the picture for a good two or three hours.

Sorry, I blabbed a little too much. XDDD If you want me to and if everyone's in agreement I'm happy to draw another one. Just tell me which prince to put in that isn't Charming. c:
smile
☺ACROSTICS:
i'm not very good in English, so i can't keep up with those things.
☺ICONS:
the icon contest is over as far as i know, and i wasn't here :(

☺CROSSOVERS:
i will make one
☺FUNNY CAPTIONS:
i made one

☺LOCATIONS:
~I have sent my choice to ppv

☺REPRESENTATIVE PICTURE:
missed it :(

girls, leave the second crossover picture for me, i can use the photoshop very well
ur sketch is very beautiful disneygirl, finish it and we will have 2 crossovers.
i'm not very sure that we will win the crossover thing, Belle's team have ppv, and ppv is very good in photoshop, but we will do our best, maybe we can win the second place, i will try to finish the crossover tomorrow.

and girls, i will need ur help, i don't have Cinderella 3 DVD, so i can't take high quality pictures to make the crossover, and i need Cinderella 3, i have an idea, i will put cinderella and Prince Adam together, if any one have a high quality Cinderella3, i will write the exact time i need, for example: 01:06:37 , and maybe u girls can take the screencap of time i need and submit it here, can u do that?
I don't know how to do that...there's a website that I know that has screencaps from Cinderella 3...here's the link...I dunno whether that will help or not...

link

You could also watch Cinderella 3 on youtube and maybe pause when you find a shot of Cinderella you like or something. Not sure if they have any in like high quality cause I only watched it once, but it's always an idea to fall back on.
oh yes, but it doesn't have high quality photos, but thanks for the website DreamyGal, it will help a lot :)
smile
Here's my crossover of Cinderella and Naveen, fully colored and everything! How's it look?
Here's my crossover of Cinderella and Naveen, fully colored and everything! How's it look?
blush
I'm SO sorry I haven't replyed in awhile, my house is being tented for termites.