over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
smirk
Yay for Team Ariel!!!!!

I can't post pics, so here's the link to a pic of the TLM show at WDW:
link

*~ENDING DATES FOR EACH CHALLENGE~*

Closed Challenges:
☺SLOGAN☺: August 28th (★)
☺ CROSSOVER CHALLENGE ☺: September 1st (★)
☺ACROSTIC CHALLENGE☺: August 28th (★)
☺Representative Picture Challenge☺: September 1st
☺FUNNY CAPTION CHALLENGE☺: August 30th (★)
☺ Baby Challenge ☺: September 8th (★)
☺LOCATIONS CHALLENGE☺: September 6th (★)
☺Team Games: ICON CHALLENGE☺: September 20th (★) (This is the challenge I created)

Challenges Still Open:
☺Fanart Challenge☺: September 21st (★)
☺CROSSOVER OUTFIT CHALLENGE☺: September 29th (☆)
☺SIMILAR SHOT CHALLENGE☺: October 6th (☆)

(☆) means the challenge is completed but NOT submitted
(★) means the challenge is completed AND submitted

I'll be updating this list periodically, so make sure not to pass it by on your way down to recent posts!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago FullMoonFever said…
big smile
Yay for us! X)
big smile
Okay guys, I was on the old Team Ariel, and these are the slogans I had for that (princesslullaby came up with one, but I'm not sure if we should use it):

The Undersea Sweetheart
Loving, Determined, & Brave
The Girl who Always makes a Splash!
Darling Determined Daydreamer
The Mermaid with a Song in her Heart
The Girl who has Everything
The rarest redhead you'll ever meet (contributed by princesslullaby)
Redheads have more fun!
How could a girl with such wonderful qualities be bad?
We're not Guppies!

So, what do you think? Any other ideas?
over a year ago kiraragirl200 said…
I like the "We're not Guppies" one
smile
Me too :) And I also love "Darling Determined Daydreamer" one.
Well, we have to submit three, so what about "The Girl Who Always Makes a Splash!" as the third?

BTW, who should our crossovers for percyandpotter's challenge be? Here's the link: link

I'm a fan of ArielxJim from Treasure Planet. But I don't know about a second one. ArielxAladdin, ArielxTarzan, or ArielxMilo from Atlantis maybe? I have caps from all those movies on magicalscreencaps.com
laugh
"The Girl Who Always Makes a Splash!" sounds pretty good to me :)

I've made two ArielxAdam corssovers but... I don't know if we wanna use them ;) Plus, the backgrounds are from Pocahontas so I don't know if we can use them.
^^I think we can- just ask percyandpotter. I'll be able to make one in three days when I get back from WDW.
big smile
Great! ^^
I asked percyandpotter about the background and she said it's okay to use backgrounds from other movies :)So here's the crossovers I've made. I really understand if you guys don't want to use either of them. These are my first crossovers I've ever made ;)

The first one:
I asked percyandpotter about the background and she said it's okay to use backgrounds from other movi
The second one:
The second one:
Okay, here's a little something I put together to help us with the baby challenge. I'm going to try drawing it, but I want your input. I'll only start making it once everyone's fills it out:

Boy or Girl?:
Red hair or Black hair(if red, specify shade)?:
Brown, blue or green eyes(Triton and Athena's eyes are both green):
Disney babies I could base my drawing off(so far I have baby Ariel, Herc, Tarzan, and Baby Herman from Roger Rabbit):

@FullMoonFever: Wow, those are great! I was thinking we might want to use two different couples for some diversity, and I'm all for using one of those! My fav is the first one =)
Thanks firegirl ^^ I actually thought that we'd use two different couples too :) Those two pictures were just my suggestions. I thought that we'd use none or one of them. I'm sorry if I confused you :( I'm good at confusing people...

Anyways, I promise to answer to the baby challenge thing later :) Right now I'm very sleepy and can't think properly ;)
^^It's okay, I totally understand. About confusing people and being tired.

It's hard for me to believe, but Adam actually looks almost hot in the first pic.
Boy or Girl: A boy would probably be unique but I'll vote for a girl ;)
Hair color: I actually think that it would be great if she/he had Athena's hair color :)
Eyes: Deep blue X)
Disney babies you could base your drawing off: Jane - Return to Neverland (if she goes for a baby), baby Melody, baby Ariel and Koda (- or maybe I'm just going crazy :D ) Could we also use baby/young Philip? I mean Aurora and Philip are in the picture on Eric's dining room's wall. That could mean that they're relatives... at least I'd like to think so ;)

@firegirl1515: Yeah, I thought so too X) It's quite odd that I made a crossover about my fav princess and one of my least fav princes >X) I guess I'm loling for the fact that those two would actually be together ;P
^^I sort of meant babies from Disney movies that I could study for the drawing, but that works!

And I could sort of possibly maybe kinda almost slightly see Adam and Ariel together. But I think they'd be better friends.
big smile
And now I feel like a fool because I answered so out of subject for the guestion X) I'll change it ;)
over a year ago LisaForde said…
Hey can I join in>.
^^Sorry, there are no open slots on Team Ariel right now. Talk to princesslullaby- she'll tell you which teams have spots open.
smile
@firegirl1515: Do you think it would be a good idea to summarize all the challenge deadlines here? It would be a lot easier to chek what do we have to do next and some other things? Not that I'm complaining about anything :) It's just that the team members would see the deadlines here and they wouldn't have to chek the deadline from each challenge's forum? I hope you understood my confusing question ;)

big smile
Oh, that's a great idea! I'd love to put it at the top, but princesslullaby mad the forum. So I'll try o put it together tonight when I have more time. I was having trouble with that myself lol
big smile
Yay, I helped ^^ (<-- a pathetic reaction :D)
laugh
@firegirl1515: This is going to be a stupid question (and you've probably had enough with these X) ) But are you going to draw Ariel and Eric's baby as a human or as a mermaid? My imagination is just voting for the mermaid form but my senses tell me that she/he had to be a human >XD
Well, I guess it would be a human, but I think madisonsavanna only wanted a face. I'll ask her.

And your questions aren't stupid! Honestly, if everyone was following me blindly I'd be a bit creeped out. So questions are welcome =)
big smile
Thank you for encouraging ^^
Oh my god, I'm so sorry I forgot to let people know I'll be gone.
I can make an Icon for the team :-)
It's okay- at least you've shown up on the forum. And that'd be great if you made an icon- just post it here before you post it on the icon forum.

For a representative picture, how about one of these? I'm trying to find a screencap that expresses her curiosity, but also her quirkiness and playfulness as well:

link
link
smile
I got started on the icons, but do you have any ideas for any captions
I got started on the icons, but do you have any ideas for any captions
big smile
Huh? Oh, I didn't mean for icons (although those are really good!). I meant for the best picture to describe the princess challenge. For the icon, just do whatever you want and be creative ^^
Hmmm... What does everyone think?
Hmmm... What does everyone think?
Here's also a caption
Here's also a caption
big smile
Ooh nice! Both of them!

I'm going to make a pick about the icon later today when I finally get backnto my laptop. I have LOADS, and I want to make sure mergirl13 has some input. She's only done one thing (the cossovee one) and she did it wrong- I don't want her to feel left out.
smile
Oh ok then, just wondering
big smile
I like both of the icons too! X)

About the representative pictures: I think both of them are good choises ;) I was going to suggest pictures from those scenes too X)
Like this one:
I like both of the icons too! X) 

About the representative pictures: I think both of them are good
laugh
For everyone to know: I'll be gone on saturday because I have school from 7am to 9pm - isn't that horrible -.-' But I think you guys won't even notice beacuse the time difference between Helsinki and USA (pacific time) is 10 hours ;)
Saturday school!? What is this blasphemy?! o_O

Nahh JK. Considering that you're 7 hours ahead of my time zone (eastern standard time), you're right, I probably won't notice it.
heart
Okay, I'm pretty emotional right now (just watched Snow White and the seven dwarfs :D) But I made a picture for you guys :) I didn't make it for the challenges. I just want you to know that I'm very happy to be on the same team with you ^^ I hope you don't hate it ;)
Okay, I'm pretty emotional right now (just watched Snow White and the seven dwarfs :D) But I made a p
big smile
^
I don't hate it, I really quite love it :-D
big smile
^^Same! Aw, FullMoonFever, you made my day! Want a nice way to close out my trip home up the eastern seaboard lol. I love it! Thankies ^_^
big smile
YAYZ I'm back home and with my laptop! That means I can put pics! Okay, I just made this- it's my first really romantic crossover (I did one with Jane from Peter Pan 2 and Mowgli, and it wasn't very romantic so to speak). I decided on ArielxAladdin- what do you think? The background is from the scene where Ariel chases after the wedding ship for the record:
YAYZ I'm back home and with my laptop! That means I can put pics! Okay, I just made this- it's my fir
big smile
Oh, and as thanks to FullMoonFever (and everyone else on the spot), I whipped up a little picnik fancy collage ^^
Oh, and as thanks to FullMoonFever (and everyone else on the spot), I whipped up a little picnik fanc
heart
@kiraragirl200 and firegirl1515: Thank you for liking my picture! ^^

@firegirl1515: Awwws, that picture of Ariel and Aladdin is so romantic and cute! And I love that collage you made! ^^
I hate to admit this... but I kinda lost the track of what challenges we already have taken part ;) The crossover challenge's pictures are ready right? And firegirl is planing the baby challenge's picture. But what else? I'm so sorry about this stupidity :(
^^I created a new key for the challenges in the deadline post. Maybe this'll help: link

So I went on the website madisonsavanna suggested for the baby thing, just to see if it would work better. For some reason, all of the babies came out strawberry blonde. Sometimes I used actors and actresses that look like Ariel and Eric, and only three came out extremely cute.

The four below are the averagely cute ones- click on the pic for a larger image:
^^I created a new key for the challenges in the deadline post. Maybe this'll help: http://www.fanpop.
The super cute ones are below:
The super cute ones are below:
The link for the icon pick: link

I'll be adding the words "Team Ariel" to the winning icon.
big smile
Awww! Amy Adams and Eric's baby looks so super cute ^^ I also adore the color of Eric and Isla Fisher's baby's eyes :) Funny how they're all blodes X)

Thanks for your help with the challenges firegirl ^^
^^No problem. And I actually had to color the eyes on Eric & Isla Fisher's baby- it had dark brown eyes like Isla, so I used the picnic tinter to make it blue. Glad you like it!

I'm coloring the pic I drew right now . . .
big smile
Can't wait to see it! ^^