Disney Princess ☺NEW TEAM GAMES!☺ (Apply Here)

princesslullaby posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 06:25PM
NEW TEAM GAMES

I decided to go ahead and start the New Team Games.

Just so you won't be confused between my Team Games and Anaji's, all of my forums will begin and end with a "☺" symbol. That way you'll know it's mine.

Before we start Team Games, I'm going to get together the teams. I'll give everyone a week, maybe two to apply before I start the games. When I do start, there will be NO NEW APPLICATIONS.
The first team to reach 10,000 points will win. It will take a while to reach that number, so the games will last awhile.

Everyone needs to apply for teams by filling out the following form. I will give a sample form below.

Copy & Paste this form
Username:
First Team Preference:
Second Team Preference:
Third Team Preference:
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference:
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward:
How frequently you'll be on fanpop:

HERE IS A SAMPLE
Username: Princesslullaby
First Team Preference: Ariel
Second Team Preference: Cinderella
Third Team Preference: Snow White
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Jasmine, Mulan, Aurora, Tiana, Pocahontas, Belle
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I mostly want to be on Ariel's team. However, I don't mind being put on Cinderella, Snow White, Mulan, or Jasmine's teams. I'd really prefer not to be on the other 4 teams.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on very frequently.

How badly you want to be on a team will help me to determine what team you're on. It's a big help if some people are flexible with teams. For example, if a lot of people want really badly to be on team Ariel, it's nice if some of them don't mind being on other teams as well. I myself don't mind if I have to be on Cinderella or Snow White.

I can't give everyone their first place teams, it's just not going to happen. I'll try my best to make everyone happy and make all the teams equal. However, I can't make any promises. If you want to be on one team and one team only PLEASE SPECIFY SO. And please don't whine about what team you're on. If you complain too much about it, I'll kick you out of games entirely. :) If someone is more flexible about what team they're on, I'll be more inclined to give them their first place team. I know some of you are known for liking certain princesses (myself included), but again, I just can't make everyone happy.

When a week or two weeks is up (I'll judge by how many people have applied and whether its the general amount of users) I will arrange the teams. Then the teammates will all vote on a team captain.

I suggest you vote for a captain that is on much more frequently. The captain will be responsible for running their own personal game (it has to be run by me first) so you don't want someone who won't be on frequently. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Go forth! Apply! And let the (pre) games begin!
       <b><u>NEW TEAM GAMES</b></u>

I decided to go ahead and start the New Team Games.

Just so you
last edited on Aug 16, 2010 at 06:44PM

Disney Princess 43 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lepetitsouris said…
YES! Finally this is happening xD

Username: lepetitsouris

First Team Preference: Belle

Second Team Preference: Mulan

Third Team Preference: Aurora

Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine, Tiana, Pocahontas

Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: Okay, I would lovee to be on Team Belle and represent her. It is my number one choice for a team by far.
Belle has always been my favorite princess because Beauty and the Beast was the first Disney movie I ever saw. My family loves that movie and my aunt and uncle even had theur wedding dance song be "Beauty and the Beast". So natrally, I love Belle. For a second choice, I wouldn't mind being put on Team Aurora or Mulan as theyre also amazing princesses. Thanks :)

How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on multiple times a day, depending on how busy I am, but I usually find downtime.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
Username: PPGBelle4
Second Team Preference: Ariel
Third Team Preference: Mulan
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Aurora
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I would prefer to be on Belle's team if I could choose. However, I don't mind being on Ariel's, Mulan's, Cinderella's, or Snow White's team. Any of those is fine. I just would rather not be on the other four teams because I don't like those particular princess as much.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I've been on everyday so far, and I plan to continue doing so. :) (unless it is like exam time or something like that, then I'd HAVE to get off in order to study. XD)
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
Username: cromulanfav
First Team Preference: Team Mulan
Second Team Preference: Team Jasmine
Third Team Preference: Cinderella
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Tiana, Snow White, Ariel,Belle, Aurora Pocahontas
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I want really badly to be in Team Mulan. in case I really have to go to other team, I would handle Team Jasmine, Team Cinderella, and Team Snow White. I don't want team Tiana, Ariel, Belle, Aurora and Pocahontas
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: well, right now, I'm going to the sea for 10 days. After that I'll be here probably every day
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
Username: DreamyGal
First Team Preference: Cinderella
Second Team Preference: Belle
Third Team Preference: Ariel
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Snow White, Tiana, Aurora, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I'd love to be on Cinderella b/c she's been my all time favorite Princess for almost my entire life! But I love them all, so if I get placed on another team it's no biggie.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on here Monday-Friday
over a year ago Straggy said…
Username: Straggy
First Team Preference: Mulan!
Second Team Preference: Pocahontas
Third Team Preference: Jasmine
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Tiana, Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Belle
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: Mulan has been my favourite Princess since I was 4 and I first saw Mulan. I used to dress up as her and pretend to be her and my Barbie doll of her went EVERYWHERE with me. I absolutely adore her and I'd LOOOOOOVE to be in Team Mulan. I wouldn't mind being in team Pocahontas or Jasmine, but my heart belongs to Mulan. If the worst came to the worst, I'd be in team Tiana, Ariel or Cinderella.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm online whenever I'm at home. Which is a lot. Especially at the weekend, when we're talking over 12 hours.
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Username:
Duncan_Courtney
First Team Preference:
Tiana
Second Team Preference:
Cinderella
Third Team Preference:
Mulan
Jasmine, Pocahontas, Aurora, Snow White, Belle, Ariel.
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward:
Wellll, I would really LOVE to be on Team Tiana, because she doesn't have many hard-core fans and she's my favourite. Coming in on a close second would be Cinderella, I've loved her since I was little and watched her movie almost every day. Next would be Mulan because tough and quirky and not the average princess. I would prefer one of those three but I wouldn't care if you stuck me somewhere else. Just not Belle or Ariel, I don't like them much....
I live here man ;)
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
big smile
Username: firegirl1515
First Team Preference: ARIEL
Third Team Preference: Tiana
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: 4) Pocahontas 5) Cinderella 6) Jasmine 7) Snow White 8) Aurora 9) Belle
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I really really REALLY want to be on Team Ariel. I would allow my account to be suspended for A MONTH to be on Team Ariel. I would wear solid glass stillettos while running a marathon to be on Team Ariel. I loved her as a kid. I didn't ever want anything with any other princess on it. I'd be fine with Team Mulan or Team Tiana- I love them to bits, I do. In fact I love them all that much. If there's any Team I'd be even remotely reluctant/opposed to being in is Team Belle, but I would't really mind that too much either.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I go on pretty much once a day. How long I'm on per day depends- right now I'm on vacation, so I'm not on as much, sand school is coming up soon. However, I don't often completely skip a day without warning.
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
Username:
madisonsavanna
First Team Preference:
Team Aurora
Second Team Preference:
Team Mulan
Third Team Preference:
Team Pocahontas
4.Team Ariel
5.Team Snow White
6.Team Cinderella
7.Team Belle
8.Team Jasmine
9.Team Tiana

I would really like to be on Team Aurora, I love her! Team Mulan, Team Pocahontas or Team Ariel would be cool, but I'd rather be on Team Aurora. The rest of the teams, meh, not as much as the other four.
I'm on almost all the time :) Though, when school starts, I'm going to be on less
over a year ago disneygirl said…
big smile
Username[b]: Disneygirl

[b]First Team Preference
: Belle

Second Team Preference: Tiana

Third Tem Preference: Snow White

Fourth-Ninth Team Preferences: Jasmine, Ariel, Mulan, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Aurora

Small blub on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I'm really flexible with being on any of those teams. I'm just in the games to have fun and I'd be happy to be a member of any team. I know teams like Belle or Ariel would have a ton of fans, so my second and third preferences are Tiana and Snow, which aren't usually as popular. Out of all the princesses the teams I'd least like to be on are Pocahontas and Aurora. But like I said, I'm fine with being on any team that needs a member.

How frequently you'll be on Fanpop: I'm on everyday because I have no life. xD I have more of a life when school starts, but even then I'll still be on daily.
over a year ago mergirl13 said…
Username: Princesslullaby
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Aurora, Tiana, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Snow White
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I mostly want to be on Ariel's team. However, I don't mind being put on Belle, Aurora, Mulan, or Jasmine's teams. I'd really prefer not to be on the other 4 teams.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on every day.
Lol, the new princesslullaby
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
hmmm
@mergirl13: You do realize you just copied and pasted princesslullaby's application, right?
No, she just copied the name, other isn't the same.
over a year ago breebree446 said…
big smile
Username: Breebree446

First Team Preference: Mulan

Second Team Preference: Jasmine

Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Pocohantas, Belle, Tiana, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora!

Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: Mulan is my favorite princess, so I really hope I can be on her team. But I wouldn't mind being on Jasmine or Ariel's^^

How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm usually on Fanpop every day, but there might be times when I don't get on for a day or two:)
[b]Username:[/b] Breebree446

[b]First Team Preference:[/b] Mulan

[b]Second Team Preference:[/b]
over a year ago FullMoonFever said…
Username: FullMoonFever

Second Team Preference: Aurora

Third Team Preference: Pocahontas

Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Belle, Tiana

Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I'd love to be on Team Ariel and I'd be honored to be on Team Aurora. Those are the two absolute favorites of mine ^^ I don't mind being on Team Pocahontas, Team Mulan, Team Cinderella or Team Snow White because I love all of my 1-6 favorite princesses. I just love Ariel and Aurora the most :)

How frequently you'll be on fanpop: Everyday ;)
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
Username: pretty_angel92

First Team Preference: Mulan

Third Team Preference: Snow white

Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Tiana, Pocahontas, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel

Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: i love mulan so i really want to be on her time. but i don't mind being on team jasmine or snow white cause i love them too

How frequently you'll be on fanpop: everyday
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
LOL, she copied my sentences too, just replaced them with her preferences.
over a year ago ppgbelle4 said…
^ This was the highlight of my day. lol She didn't even erase your name!
over a year ago fhghu said…
Username: fhghu
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Aurora, Mulan, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Ariel
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: Team Belle would definitely be my first choice, but Team Cinderella or Snow White would be great too! I also wouldn't mind being on Team Aurora or Mulan, or even Team Jasmine! Pleeeasssseee don't put me on Team Pocahontas, Tiana, or Ariel.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on everyday.

over a year ago percyandpotter said…
Username: percyandpotter
First Team Preference: Jasmine! PLEASE!
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Pocahontas.
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I really want to be on Team Jasmine, if possible. If not, Tiana or Mulan is fine, and if THOSE are filled, I'll be on anything except Pocahontas.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on about once a day, unless I'm on vacation or have an unusually large amount of homework.
over a year ago dancing_dear said…
smile
Username: dancing_dear
First Team Preference: Pocahontas
Third Team Preference:Jasmine
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Tiana, Aurora, Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: Pocahontas, Mulan, and Jasmine have been my favorites since I was little. I think they are the best role models and have the bast personalities. I would love to represent one of them in the games.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I am usually on at least once a day.
over a year ago hrrypttrfn328 said…
big smile
Username: hrrypttrfn328
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana, Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: While Belle is my first choice, I know a lot of people would like to be there, so would not mind at all being team Mulan or Pocahontas if necessary. If not Belle, then Mulan is really preferable. After the top three, I REALLY would hate being on one of those teams. I feel like I would more sabotage them :)
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I try going on fanpop every day, but at the very least every other day.
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
Username: VGfan30
First Team Preference: Aurora
Third Team Preference: Cinderella
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Snow White, Ariel, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Tiana
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: It would be awesome if I was on Team Aurora. I've loved her for pretty much all my life. I would be fine to be on either Belle, Cinderella, Mulan, or Snow White, but I really want to be on Aurora's.
over a year ago kiraragirl200 said…
big smile
Username: Kiraragirl200
First Team Preference:Team Ariel
Second Team Preference:Team Mulan
Third Team Preference:Team Aurora
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference:Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White, Belle, Tiana, Pocahontas.
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I would love to be in team Ariel, Mulan, or Aurora, but if for some reason I can't be in those teams I won't mind being in the others.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I usually come everyday, if I go on a trip or can't be available I will let people know of my absence.
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
smile
Username: Mongoose09
First Team Preference: Jasmine
Third Team Preference: Belle
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Pocahontas, Snow White, Ariel, Tiana, Aurora
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I want to be on Team Jasmine because I just love her! If not, then I'd be happy to be on Team Cinderella instead, infact I'd be more than happy. I'm not fussed about Team Belle really, because I know alot of people will want to be on her team. I don't even mind if I'm on Team Aurora (though I'd rather not)
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I haven't been on lately as much as I used to. But I'll definitely be on for the teams.
over a year ago disney_prince said…
Username: Disney_Prince
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahontas, Aurora, Snow White, Tiana.
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I want to be in team Belle because she is simply my favourite princess. I was on team Cinderella during the last princess team attempt and I'd like to be on a different team this time, preferably Belle. Failing that I'd like to be on team Ariel or Jasmine please.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm a frequent user on fanpop, sometimes I go a few days without logging on for work and other reasons but I log one whenever I can.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
EDIT: i edited mine, you might wanna look at it again, princesslullaby.
over a year ago boolander25 said…
Sorry it took so long, my sister stole the computer.

Username: boolander25
Third Team Preference: Belle
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow White, Pocahontas
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: Well, Jasmine was my favorite princess, seeing as Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie. I don't want it super duper bad, but she is my preference.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on Fanpop frequently, but usually I'm on the Harry Potter and Harry Potter vs Twilight spots more. I can try to get on here as much as possible though :)

EDIT: Now that I'm back in school I might not be on The Pop as much, but I'll still try to be on :)
over a year ago kenzieiscool said…
cool
Username: kenzieiscool
First Team Preference: Tiana
Third Team Preference: Mulan
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Snow White, Belle, Pocahontas, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel
To be honest, I'd be happy to be on any time, it would be an honor! I'd be really happy to be on Tiana or Jasmines though!
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on daily. I have a lot of free space between my college classes, and this will give me something to do.
over a year ago BKG201 said…

Username:BKG201
First Team Preference:Mulanm
Second Team Preference:Belle
Third Team Preference:Tiana
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference:Aurora Jasmine, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Ariel, Snow White
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I would REALLY love to be in team Mulan becuase she is an ulitmate character and is my favourite character out of any Disney movie
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: Every day
over a year ago hindaa said…
Username: hindaa
Tiana
Pocahontas
Aurora
Snow White
Jasmine
Mulan
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: well all i want is to be in Belle's team, the rest don't really matter except that i would really love to stand up for Tiana, i love her and would really love to increase the number of her team, i would do the same for Cinderella but there is a lot of members in her team so...

How frequently you'll be on fanpop: i am usually on fanpop, but not in the Disney section, i'm spending most of my time in fanpop on period dramas
so i would say once or twice a week
over a year ago misssy said…
Username: misssy
Second Team Preference: Aurora
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Ariel, Tiana, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I am one of Belle's biggest fans. She is hands down my favorite princess. If I am team captain (if we're still doing that) or even just on her team, it would mean the world to me. I will be dedicated and passionate to make sure Team Belle is the best. Being part of Team Belle would motivate me to work even harder to contribute to this spot. I love Belle soooo much and I would really appreciate being on her team or even better, team captain. I'd be happy to be on any other team as well, but Team Belle is definitely my number one(:
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
wink
Username: callejaLUVSed
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Jasmine, Mulan, Aurora, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Snow White.

Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I reall want to be on either team Belle or Tiana, because I like their attitudes. However, I know that a lot of people are going for Belle, and not that many like Tiana, so I guess Tiana's fine with me (: in some ways, I think I prefer her :)
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: Nearly everyday!

over a year ago AgentMagicCoat said…
Username: AgentMagicCoat
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Mulan, Ariel, Belle, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Aurora.
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: If there's room in one of the first three, that would be great, but I don't really mind what you put me in. C:
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: Every other day.
over a year ago hindaa said…
fhghu from Team Cinderella can't be online anymore, and she wants to be replaced , is that possible?
^^yes, if you can find someone.
over a year ago disneygirl11 said…
I'm not sure if I'm still able to apply for a team, but I was gone on vacation for a while, and didn't see that princesslullaby was now in charge! :) If I can't join in, that's fine.

Username: disneygirl11
Third Team Preference: Jamsine
Fourth-Ninth Team Preference: Pocahontas, Cinderella, Snow White, Tiana, Mulan, Aurora
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I don't really mind where I go, as long as I can be on a team! My first, second and third are just my top 3 princesses, so I'd prefer to be there, but I don't really care.
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: Practically every day, but school is starting soon. :/
over a year ago soxfan89 said…
smile
I'm willing To Join Team Cinderella!
over a year ago soxfan89 said…
smile
username:soxfan89
First Tean Preference:Belle
Second Team Preference:Cinderella
Third Team Perference:Jasmine
Fourth-Nine Team Preference:Ariel, Snow White, Aurora, Pocahontas, Mulan, Tiana
Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the team afterward:I Generally Have No Problem With Who's Side I'm On, Just As Long As I'm A Member. I Would Like To Be In The Top 3, But I'm Clueless!
How Frequently You'll Be On Fanpop:All Day Long!
ButSoxfan89, you're already on team Jasmine!
over a year ago JonnaSe said…
I can join team Cinderella? Im not on any team ^^
^that would be wonderful! :D
over a year ago JonnaSe said…
big smile
Oh then I will ^^