Disney Princess READ FIRST -Disney Princess Teams ♥ - Rules&Info

Anaji posted on Jul 29, 2010 at 08:51AM
What is this all about?
That's the simple part. There are 9 teams- Team Snow White, Team Cinderella, Team Aurora, team Ariel, Team Belle, Team Jasmine, Team Pocahontas, Team Mulan and Team Tiana.

If you wanna participate, you will be a member of one of these teams. It doesn't really matter what team you are in, it's just names ;)

There will be challenges and these challenges will earn you points for your team!
Challenges will of course be posted as forums on this spot!
Plus, every team will have 1-2 captains ;)
But let's do some questions and answer so you understand it better ;)

How do I become a member of one of the teams?
The first thing you have to do is head over to the forum where you can apply for a team.That would be here.I will decide what team you will be in, but you can tell me what team you would like to be in. Please understand that I can't accept having 10 people in Team Mulan and only 2 in Team Snow White for example.

Do I have to participate in every challenge?
NO. You decide in what challenges you want to participate. Participating in challenges will earn you points for your team, so it's always good to participate, but it's not mandatory to enter every single challenge. Just participting from time to time is fine ;)

What kind of challenges are you talking about?
Various challenges. Some about Disney Princess Trivia, as in I give you questions and you have to search for answers and send them to me. Or bingo. Or making picks, fanarts, fanfics that will earn you points. Searching music for a certain theme or so. Writing a letter from one House chara to another and whatever else I can come up with ;))

If it's about answering questions we can easily cheat and send the answers to our team members so they don't have to search for them themselves.
YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT. I trust you that you'll play fair in such challenges- plus I think I would notice if some team suddenly seems to be teh super team in one challenge. Don't think of cheating, it ruins the fun ;) Thank you.

Is there an end to this whole thing?
After about ~10 or 15 challenges we call it a season and start a new second season with zero points.

How do I become a team leader?
I will choose the team leaders and i will choose people who i know have been on fanpop for a while and are reliable.

What do I have to do as a team leader? :S
Not really much. You basically encourage your team members to participate in challenges!
How you do this is your decision - be nice to them, beg them, remind them, threaten them - whatever you think works best :p
Plus you can help your team in the challenges, as in giving them tips on what graphic programs to use for fanart challenges, providing them with links of where they can find screencaps....

If I have more questions, who do I ask?
Ask right here in this forum, or send a message over to me.

Disney Princess 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
I'd like to apply to be in a team? I'd like to be in team Bella :)