Disney Princess Team Aurora ♥

Anaji posted on Jul 28, 2010 at 09:12PM
This is the thread for members of `Team Aurora` to chat, encourage each others to do challenges, get together to have some fun and flail about challenges you've won.

This is also the place for team leaders to speak to their teams.

If you want to be a member of Team Aurora, apply on the forum.

Member List :
Madisonsavanna~Maddie
VGfan30~Jazz

Team captains:
Madisonsavanna~Maddie;
VGfan30~Jazz
last edited on Jul 29, 2010 at 07:42PM

Disney Princess 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
Awesome! :)
last edited over a year ago
smile
Okay Jazz/VGfan30 (which one do you prefer being called by?) here are some that I've thought of;

Even in sleep, we still stand tall

We'll fill your life with sunshine

We walk with springtime wherever we go

Beautiful to see, glorious to hear

Feel free to say you don't like one, I can take it xD I couldn' think of a fifth one
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
Hey, I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner. I had to go stay with my grandmother for a couple of days, because my aunt who lives with her was leaving for a few days, and my dad had said they had interent. Well, my dad was wrong, and I had to spend the next two days without internet.

Anyway, I like all of them. My favorite would be the "Even in Sleep, we still stand tall." I find that to be dramatic. Here is somthing I thought up, although they aren't as good as yours are.

Beauty, Grace, and Dreams

The powers of hell can't beat good fairy magic

Pink or blue are the way to go

(Oh, and it doesn't matter what you call me, either one is fine.)
smile
It's alright :) Probably my favorite out of yours would be The powers of hell can't beat good fairy magic, it's bouncy :D
meh
We need to step up our game, we're in last! :(
Well, I just put my Haikus in, so that should help. Hopefully we can get another member soon too.
big smile
^^ That's good :) Here are the mottos I think we should use, I chose my favorites out of ours. The only reason I put more of mine on there is because I made one more, so don't think I was being conceited or anything :)

The powers of hell can't beat good fairy magic

Pink or blue are the way to go

Even in sleep, we still stand tall

We'll fill your life with sunshine

Beautiful to see, glorious to hear
smile
Oh don't worry, I don't think your conceited at all. I agree with the 5 you chose.
smile
^^ Okay, good :) I just didn't want you to think I only posted three of mine and two of yours because I thought mine were better or something :)