Disney Princess Taking over for dweeb

princesslullaby posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 10:53PM
Now that dweeb is gone, there is a lot of stuff she left behind unfinished. I was wondering if anyone wanted to take her stuff over like she suggested.

Here are what needs to be taken over.

1.Ariana: The Modern Mermaid
Here's the link to the most recent chapter.
link

This is a fanfic dweeb has been writing about a girl who finds out she's a mermaid. I know she intented Chase to become a major character, but that's about it. Please comment this forum or message me if you'd like to take it over.

2. Countdown: Scariest Scene in a Disney Movie
As it says above. Would anyone like to continue this?
link

3. "What If" Icon Contest
I will be taking this over, so leave that to me!

I'm not sure what else there is, but if you can think of anything, please add it to this forum. Thank you!

last edited on Jun 30, 2010 at 12:05AM

Disney Princess 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fhghu said…
I don't have photoshop, so I wouldn't be able to make pictures for Ariana: The Modern Mermaid. I'll think about taking over for dweeb on the countdown.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
I can make pictures for Ariana...maybe. Not the same way Dweeb has, but I'll try, if anyone else wants to continue the story.
over a year ago becca85 said…
crying
What do you mean "dweeb is gone?"
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
crying
DWEEB IS GONE?!? what do you mean. "dweeb is gone"????
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
sad
There's no way I'd be able to write as good a fanfic as dweeb, but maybe I can try. If not, I'd love to continue the countdown. I'm gonna miss dweeb, I never thought saying goodbye to someone you only knew from the internet would be this hard :(
over a year ago breebree446 said…
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dweeb can't be gone!
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
crying
AHHHH! I go to a Yankee game for a couple of hours and this is what happens?!

Well, I'm afraid that with my own fanfic about to begin, I won't be able to actually complete dweeb's. But if whoever takes over can't fit the deadline for a chapter or is having writer's block, I'll be glad to help!

Unless anyone thinks I should postpone my fanfic to finish dweeb's?
^^neh, it's okay, i'll finish it.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
WTF...what happened to her????
over a year ago Straggy said…
^ I'm wondering that too.
We didn't get on at times, but I still like her. She's funny and contributes a lot here. Did her computer implode or something?
hmmm
Has anybody volunteered to take over the "Scariest Disney Scene" countdown yet?

I'll do it, but I believe in one week time limits on these things, so if no one minds, I can start it up again.
^^go ahead. but what's a one week limit? you mean on each poll?
smile
Yeah, it gives people who aren't on FanPop everyday a chance to vote as well. I'll try it for a week or two and see if it truly does get more votes than it was getting daily. If not, I'll go back to daily.