Disney Princess Farewell Fanpop ♥ dweeb's departure

dweeb posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 10:26PM
Fellow Disney Princess fans,
Over the past five months, I have had so much fun sharing my love for the Disney Princesses with all of you. Fanpop has become such an easy place to come and talk with people who share common interests with myself. So many of you are hilarious and I'll miss chatting with you all but I have made the decision to leave Fanpop as of now.

Recently, I have come to realize that I no longer feel the love for Disney as I once did. The fact is, I'm growing up and there are so many new things I want to do. Fanpop has consumed my life for several months now and I feel it is time to move on. Some of the most fun I've had while on the site was writing my fanfic Princess Pea: A Royal Pain for Every Disney Princess. Ever since it ended, a part of my love for Fanpop has faded. I'd like to say that I can find a healthy balance between using Fanpop and living my life, but I can't and I have tried many times. I don't pretend to know the future so maybe someday I will sign back on. But by then, many of you will likely have moved on. They say you can never go back home again. Some things can never be the same.

I don't want to sound overdramatic but some of you have truly become my close, virtual friends. Princesslullaby, you have made me laugh out loud in the middle of the night so many times when I am just alone in my room. I'll miss our great convos making fun of people and just being bitches together. Stay cool and unique and don't worry, through it all, I still think you're a better person than you think you are. Fhghu, even though I've never even seen your face or heard your voice, I feel like I know you. You're a true friend and you're going to have a happy ending of your own someday, I just know it. AllegroGiocoso, thank you for always being so supportive of my Princess Pea stories, I still remember how excited I was when you commented on the first chapter. Stay sweet! TigerRanma, you are so beautiful but you don't even know it, just like Belle. Alafastanzio, thanks for all your words of wisdom and all the great thought provoking things you've said to me. I'll miss our late night chats. Straggy, keep marching to the beat of your own drum. KataraLover, even though we've had our differences, I still have fond memories of our chats. You're a decent guy. Anyone else I forgot to mention, keep being an active member of this fanclub. It's really a lot of fun.

Any countdowns, or fanfics I was in the midst of working on are up for grabs. If anyone wants to continue them, feel free to do so. And now I guess it's time for me to say goodbye. Remember, even though Ariel chose to say goodbye to the sea, it will always be in her heart. Just like many of you will be in mine.

Your sassy princess,
♥ dweeb

Disney Princess 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fhghu said…
crying
I miss you already dweeb. :'(
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
heart
meh, I could do without you.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Awww, best wishes, dweeb. I'm going to miss reading your comments.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
sad
Now, I know we never talked before, but I'm going to miss reading your comments and fanfics. If you ever decide to come back, I hope to still be on here.
over a year ago madisonsavanna said…
crying
I never really talked to you that much, and didn't know you very well. But I'll miss you! I never thought I'd tear up over someone I met over the internet. You're such a big part of the Disney Princess club, remember that.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
^ Agreed. She and princesslullaby were like partners-in-crime on this site.
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
rainy
Oh... this is so sad... well, I'll never forget you as long as I would remember Fanpop. Your contributions to this spot are remembered, and I'll miss your presence :(.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
awwwwwww...don't go, dweeb! we'll miss you! :(
over a year ago KataraLover said…
sad
Great now you made me sad I'll miss you it's too bad you won't get to see my picture because of pick asking which prince I look like and it's even more of a shame that you won't finish your fanfic I'll never forget you my friend I'll miss you have a good life
over a year ago KataraLover said…
sad
I also want to say I'm sorry for all the fights we've ever had and I hope you can forgive me I wish you wouldn't go I'll miss you too much
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
Wow. That came out of no where,
I will miss you Dweeb, you're comments were hilarious and informative and your stories were magic.
You will be greatly missed here Dweeb, just as everyone said, you will forever be a great part of this club, and Disney's most sassy unofficial princess <3
over a year ago kenzieiscool said…
Thank you so much for all that you've done! I've enjoyed a lot of your work, but I understand your reasons for leaving! You should come back and check up on us every now and then!
over a year ago BKG201 said…
Yes. I will say the same.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
kiss
Awww, dweeb...I will miss you and your smart ass remarks :) wish you didnt want to go, but I understand...hopefully you will pop in from time to time...you will be missed!!
over a year ago ppv said…
sad
Oh it's so sad, but you know I see what you're talking about, sometimes I think I want to leave Fanpop too, not because I dislike it, but because it's hard to find this balance.
Well, best wishes to you. We'll miss you!
over a year ago pretty_angel92 said…
heart
awww, we'll miss you dweeb. =( you're really cool
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
sad
I'm going to miss your comments and art, and I'm sad that you're leaving, but I really do understand where you're coming from. Best of wishes!
over a year ago Straggy said…
Will do!
I'll miss you. :'(
Who's going to say the outlandish things that even make me go "LOL, SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT?!" now?
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
We'll all miss you, dweeb! All of your contributions to this site (especially your fanfics) have become a valuable part of this club. Best of luck to you!
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
surprise
Wow, I'm shocked...
over a year ago BKG201 said…
crying
Dweeb I miss you
over a year ago Persephone713 said…
crying
OH, you were the one that gave me a heart-attack. I always laughed though. We had fun times. Sad that your leaving. LOL- " What color are Ariels pubes" Oh Dweeb it wont be the same without your brilliant eccentric mind.