Disney Princess My New Fanfic

percyandpotter posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 09:21PM
I've decided to start a fanfic. I have a couple ideas, but can't decide on which. If you guys can help, or give me new ideas, i would appreciate it. after awhile, i'll put all the ideas into a pick. thanks!

Hercules and Megara team up with Esmeralda and Phoebus to try and take over as revenge, since they aren't in the official lineup.

Aurora decides she only has one good song in her movie, (Once Upon a Dream) and invades other Disney movies to steal THEIR songs.

All the Disney princesses are locked inside Aurora's palace while her parents are away. One of the princesses is a MURDERER and all the princesses are dropping like flies...

last edited on Jun 23, 2010 at 02:28PM

Disney Princess 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
big smile
I LOVE the second one- I could totally see Aurora being like: "I have the gift of song, so why aren't my songs the BEST?

Here's another one: After Gaston dies, the Bimbettes have to find a new boy to drool over. So they bounce around the Disney princess movies looking for a new shallow hunk that will like them for their beauty (they meet all the princes, and eventually find love).
over a year ago KataraLover said…
You could do one about Ursula when she lived in the place and how she tried to take over and maybe have Ariel stop her you could even tell about how Ariel got intrested into humans
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
heart
thanks guys- LOVE YOUR IDEAS!!
I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING IDEAS.
over a year ago vertika said…
i love the first one.........
here is a link to the pick:
link