Disney Princess Fave Fanpoppers ♥ Comment about the regular Princess fans!

dweeb posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 12:13AM
Who are your favourite users who are fans of the Disney Princesses and why? You don't have to speak to them to like them, you can just comment that you admire them for their contributions or anything you want. Who are your faves?

Disney Princess 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dweeb said…
My personal faves are:
princesslullaby (she and i are two peas in a pod...no wait, we're two princesses in a palace :)
alafastanzio
fhghu
tigerranma
mongoose09
and allegrogiocoso

There are some of you whom I truly loathe but for your own protection, I will not name you. And when I loathe someone, it's hard to tell because I'm a great balance of bitchy and sweet. That's all.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fhghu said…
Thanks so much for having me in your faves dweeb! My faves are: dweeb, princesslullaby, kiraragirl200, Mermaid-Tail, alafastanzio, Straggy, Mongoose09, DreamyGal, and AllegroGiocoso. :)
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
Oh what a lovely idea! Lets list our favourite people LOL

Okay well truely if we're doing this then on here i'd have to say....

princesslullaby
tigerranma
dreamygal
livelydebate
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
mmmmm. i really hate all of you!

how can i list anyone?!

I love: dweeb. We are the same soul split into two different girls.
alafastanzio the veterans left standing of this site. we're kindred too. and we're probably a lil more obsessed & nitpicky that the rest of you all....
really, everyone else:
cromulanfav, fhghu, ppv, although we agree on NOTHING...lol) dreamygal, tigerranma, nevermind606...umm...EVERYONE! really! i love everyone. LOL okay not really. most people.
over a year ago Duncan_Courtney said…
I really like everyone on here, I'm kind of a quiet one and no one ever talks to me, but that's ight...
Dweeb and Princesslullaby are hilarious and amazing, so is Straggy and so many others. It's so hard to narrow it down to just a few people. Everyone is so amazing and funny on here. <3
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
^^ I would talk to you :)
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
Princesslullaby
Dweeb
ppv
BKG201
tigerranma
Mongoose09
Alasfantazio

I know I missed someone. Anyway, I really like people here, and I wish I know more of them, I'm just lazy to start to chat
over a year ago KataraLover said…
I don't know
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
ppv- she's the sweetest!
Mongoose09- makes me laugh
dweeb- funny and ALWAYS has something interesting to say!
princesslullaby- ALWAYS makes me laugh
Straggy- can be mean at times, but its always in good fun (at least I think so anyway!
AllergroGiocoso- She's so sweet
peteandco- sweet and uploads TONS of pics for us
KataraLover- for his stories and articles
TigerRanma- sweet and funny
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Pretty much everyone that's been listed.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
no one put me...*sniff* ha ha, jk

princesslullaby, Straggy, TigerRanma, and DreamyGal are awesome! so is alfastanzio (sorry if it's misspelled) and AllergroGiocoso.
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
smile
Yeah, all the people that have been listed I like too.
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
I think my favs are dweeb, princesslullaby, alafastanzio, DreamyGal, kiraragirl200, and Mongoose09. But almost everyone is awesome and I enjoy reading their comments.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
kiss
Ohh, percyandpotter...I meant to put you!!! LOL...sorry :(
over a year ago kiraragirl200 said…
I guess DreamyGal, Princessslullaby, Kataralover, TigerRanma, fhghu, alafastanzio, Mongoose09, dweeb, VGfan30, and AllegroGiocoso . Dammit I know I'm forgetting some people.
over a year ago Straggy said…
Oh, I really don't know. Erm... dweeb because she makes me lol, princesslullaby because she's funny, has a backbone and we get on, Mongoose09 because we generally get on too, DreamyGal because we get on (I think this is becoming a theme, y'know), percyandpotter because we get on too, and... Actually, I think there's only one person that wouldn't end up in this list for some reason and they know who they are.
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
big smile
Everyone here I like so much!