Disney Princess Your Own Disney Princess Fairytale!

firegirl1515 posted on Apr 21, 2010 at 10:15PM
Okay, in response to the picks that were about this, here's a way for you to tell us what your Disney princess fairytale would be like. Just thought it might be a fun thing to try.

Follow the model (I filled it in):

1)Which Disney Princess's fairytale will yours be most like?
Tiana's- I won't want love at first, I'll just want to get on with my life.

2)Do you start out as a princess?
Yeah =]

3)Is your "prince" an actual Prince? What's he like?
No prince for me! He'll be funny, clever, and caring.

4)Can you talk to animals/have animal friends?
I'll have one or two animal friends, but I won't be able to talk to them.

5)Any fairy friends?
Nah

6) Who’s your villain?
She's a mean spirited queen who wants to take over my kingdom through me.

7) Is the antagonist jealous of you? Why?
She'll be jealous of my Kingdom's (or really, my parents' Kingdom's) prosperity.

8)Any important objects? (if so, describe it/them)
Nothing really- I guess a spellbook?

9) Will you get your man in the end and live happily ever
after?

Of course! I love Pocahontas’s ending, but I would never want that for me.

[= ADD ANY OTHER DETAILS YOU WANT! =]
AWESOME, AWESOME SONGS A MUST. Preferably composed by Alan Meken.
last edited on May 30, 2010 at 07:50PM

Disney Princess 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
I can't believe there haven't been any replies to this, it looks so fun!

Jasmine's, I think. I like the idea of being a princess straight off the bat, but I think I would marry a prince anyways (well--maybe).

Yup! See above. :)

Yeah, he'll be a prince. There's that old rule that if a man of greater status marries a woman, she goes up in status, but not the other way around. And I would want to be able to carry on the line with the kids, so yeah. And he would be handsome and brave and laugh at all my jokes, and he would have a high moral standard and love me a lot. x)

I'll have one or two animal friends, but I won't be able to talk to them. <--- Same! :) Princess Aurora or Jasmine-style.

5)Any fairy friends?
Fairy godmother, probs.

6) Who’s your villain?
(I love yours, btw!) A male villain who is trying to get my kingdom any way he can.

Meh, no, not really.

Really pretty clothes and jewelry. xD

after?

Definitely!

I don't know, great music? :) Oooh, and maybe fireworks when we kiss.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
big smile
^^YAY! I got a response! FINALLY! *gives box of cookies*

Ooh! I forgot music! I'll definitely need awesome music.
Yours is great, and the whole "fireworks when we kiss" thing is a good idea.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
Thanks, I love cookies! OM NOM NOM.

And thanks, I had so much fun putting it together! :)
over a year ago sapphirez said…
big smile
Belle's - When she was first with her prince, she thought it just like a friend ( I guess )

Yes.

Yes, he is a prince from a nearby kingdom.Been friend since small. Nice and love me for me.

Maybe a cat. But I'm certain they can't talk...

5)Any fairy friends?
No..:(

6) Who’s your villain?
She is a princess from another kingdom that is jealous with my relationship with the prince.

Easy. She's jealous over my relationship with the prince. We're just friend okay..

8)Any important objects?
The bangle that I and the prince made when we're child

after?
Of Course Yes. The princess finally give up on my prince and found the prince of her life.
over a year ago jblovesme4ever said…
kiss
which fairytale will it most be like
cinderella (i dont want to be a princeess yet)but later i will)

do you start out a princess
look above plz

is your price a acual prince
yes and he is sweet protective and hot cccaring and a prince

can you talk to animals do you have animal friends
i can talk to a magical purple cat and a set of mice so yes and yes

any fairy friends
only my fairy god mother

who is you villan
a evil wich qeen of the kingdom next to us who waz promised the land if her son the prince did not get married in the next 4 months

is your agaugenist jealous of you
ummmm....no becuse she thinks she is hot but she is not)

any important objeacts
my books of dreams and my picture of my family before i moved in with the step ppl

will your man and you get married and live hea
yes after all the pettie atempts to KILL me failed

then we will ddance the night awys to the sweetest sound you wver heard then when the clock strikes 12;00 we will kiss
over a year ago disney_prince said…
I would like my story to follow me, with the turbulence of finding love and going through falling in and out of love. I'd like it to follow a Pocahontas or Ariel type love story in a setting like Cinderella or maybe Sleeping Beauty. I'd like it be a bit like The Emperor's New Grove, but... good. Basically a boy (me) lives a standard working class life, somehow becomes a prince, becomes instantly spoiled but learns to be down-to-earth again via finding true love.

As a prince? No. I just become one randomly. Haha

Maybe. Charming, cute, adventurous when necessary, lazy at times. Agreeable, but not to the extent of it being annoying.

Yes! I want a monkey to talk to or an ape with growing deficiencies... who wears a cute blue and white check or stripe t-shirt, I want him to be quick witted and disagreeable. I like conflict with friends, especially if they're an ape.

5)Any fairy friends?
Yeah, an elderly fairy like Fauna who will basically be my PA but not sexy and with magical capabilities. Imagine it, tea and biscuits will NEVER be an effort.

6) Who’s your villain?
All women over the age of 40 take a serious disliking to me. So i'm thinking its some bitter, old mid-life crisis. Not really sure why she would be a villain though.

Nothing really. She'll just be a random bitch causing harm. She might be jelous of my shining castle and stunning clothes though?

A cheap necklace, which I wore before becoming Prince and wear throughout the story. Despite the riches.

after?
It goes without saying.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
Cinderella (and Aurora); I'd have animals that I can talk to and they talk back, I'd go to a fancy ball and wear a beautiful gown!

Yes, but I don't know until I'm older (kinda like Aurora). I'm sent away b/c my Uncle wants me dead.

Yes! And I can't STAND him at first, but he starts to grow on me!

I'll have PLENTY of animals friends that I talk to!

5)Any fairy friends?
No

6) Who’s your villain?
My Uncle. He wants complete control over the Kingdom and will do anything tog et it.

He's jealous that I am the heir to the throne.

No

after?
Yes...after I battle my Uncle and win, we will get married and live happily ever after!!
over a year ago Straggy said…
Jasmine's. Stuck inside with a man whom I detest requesting my hand in marriage. Blegh. I am the last remaining member of the royal family, and the man that marries me becomes King. So the villain traps me so that he can marry me as soon as I come of age. When I learn of his plans, me and my best friend escape with our kickass-ness and go in hiding with a kindly King of the Outcasts. He falls madly in love with me, but his feelings are unrequited. I'm captured by the villain one day and he comes to save me and then I fall in love with him. The End.

Yes. ;)

Well, he's technically a king... He lives in hiding with the outcasts, whom he is the king of. He's funny and silly and sings a lot.

No. I'd have a human best friend. Like a lady-in-waiting or something. She'd be funny and sarcastic like Megara from Hercules.

5)Any fairy friends?
See last question.

6) Who’s your villain?
An equivalent of Gaston. An awful guy who wants to marry me and thinks he's all that.

Nah, he just fancies the pants off me.

Nope.

9) Will you get your man in the end and live happily ever after?
Of course. He'll come to my rescue. Obviously, I'm a kickass Princess who'd fight back and shit. I'd escape and my man would fall in love with me but I'd be sort of like "Nothx, had enough of men". Then I'd be captured by this evil villain guy and he'd save me, losing his shirt in the process, and I'd fall in love with me. Yes, I'm shallow, sue me.

LOTS AND LOTS OF AMAZING FUN-PACKED SONGS AND GAGS.
Also, the romance song would be spunky and not drony.
And the villain would have an epic song.
AND THERE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NO STUPID LONG DANCE SEQUENCES.
Oh yes, and me and my guy would have an amazing risque kiss at the end. He'd be like "So, this is goodbye?" and all sad and stuff. And then I'd jump on him in a silly kiss and he'd kiss me back and it would be amazing. :3
ALSO, my best friend would be funny and sarcastic. And she comes and lives with me and my man. And the villain dies. Because I don't like him.
over a year ago VGfan30 said…
smile
Probably Cinderella's and Aurora's.

Yeah, but I don't know it for most of the movie. I grew up in a small village and the only one who knows it is my old nursemaid who was the one who took me to the village after my parents were killed by a evil wizard

Yes. The Prince and is parents come visit the kingdom where the Wizard now rules. During this the prince gets bored and decides to travel around the kingdom, comes to village, and ends up meeting me while I work at the Inn. He is handsome and romantic and a bit sarcastic.

I have a few animals friends but I can't talk to them. I'll have a cat that sleeps in my window,a few small birds that wake me in the morning, and a wolf that I visit when take trips into the woods.

5)Any fairy friends?
No

6) Who’s your villain?
A middle-aged wizard who was turned down by my parents to work for them, so he decided to take over the kingdom out of spite. The nurse maid had told him that I had died from an illness, so he wouldn't go and find me.

No, because he doesn't even know I'm alive.

A large blue rock in the middle of the castle garden. My great great grandfather had saved a magical being and gave him thid rock so that gives them magical powers. She then took his hand and cut it opened so that only those in his bloodline could use it. The rock is black now since nobody has used in years.

after?
Yep, you see us get married and then it ends with the party.

There also go to quite a few songs. Two romantic ones like in Sleeping Beauty, two epic songs like in Mulan, one awesome villian song, one song that's song by the nursemaid and a few funny songs.
over a year ago BKG201 said…
Mulan

No

Yes but is over shadowed by his brother.

No

5)Any fairy friends?
No

6) Who’s your villain?
A beautiful girl

Because the other prince likes me

Nothing really

after?
Sure. After the other prince falls in love with the villain and they live happily ever after I marry the other prince

[= ADD ANY OTHER DETAILS YOU WANT! =]
Songs and fighting scences
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
smile
Straggy, I want to hear more of your story! You're so damn funny :)
over a year ago Straggy said…
Ha, thanks. :P
I suppose I could write the story of Michelle: Warrior Princess, but I'm already busy writing the 30th chapter of my dA fanfic.