Disney Princess Princess of the Month: Ever After Game

dweeb posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 07:58PM
Okay, let's continue Snow White's story. You are only allowed to add ONE sentence per reply. And don't be a hog and do several replies in a row. Make it funny, interesting, whatever you want. Copy and paste the story so far into your reply and then just add your sentence. Let's see what happens after happily ever after. PLEASE use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation etc. or it will look ugly. When the story is done, I'll post it as a fanfic article and it should be pretty awesome. It'll be written by all us princess fans!!! And don't be obnoxious and write some super long sentence either. Thanks!

AND SO BEGINS OUR STORY:

It had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle.
    Okay, let's continue Snow White's story. You are only allowed to add ONE sentence per reply. And
last edited on Apr 01, 2010 at 08:23PM

Disney Princess 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
It had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle. She was happily living there and was enjoying herself.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fhghu said…
smile
She was as happy as could be, visiting the dwarfs whenever she had the chance.
over a year ago queenbee13 said…
It had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle. She was happily living there and was enjoying herself. She was as happy as could be, visiting the dwarfs whenever she had the chance. On one of her visits to the dwarf's home, she decided to ask of them for a special favor.
It had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle. She was happily living there and was enjoying herself. She was as happy as could be, visiting the dwarfs whenever she had the chance. On one of her visits to the dwarf's home, she decided to ask of them for a special favor. She rapped on the door of the dwarf's cottage and asked, "Anybody home?"
over a year ago Athiya said…
It had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle. She was happily living there and was enjoying herself. She was as happy as could be, visiting the dwarfs whenever she had the chance. On one of her visits to the dwarf's home, she decided to ask of them for a special favor. She rapped on the door of the dwarf's cottage and asked, "Anybody home?"

"That's Snow's voice," said Doc excitedly, "quick, Grumpy, open the door!"
over a year ago princesslullaby said…

When he opened the door, there was Snow White, with grillz on her teeth and a large gold chain around her neck, looking fly as hell.
over a year ago dweeb said…

When he opened the door, there was Snow White, with grillz on her teeth and a large gold chain around her neck, looking fly as hell.
"Well, what do you think of my new look?" asked Snow White eagerly.

"You look wonderful, princess," Doc told Snow White.
over a year ago percyandpotter said…
It had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle. Shewas happily living there and was enjoying herself. She was as happy as could be, visiting the dwarfs whenever she had the chance. On one of her visits to the dwarf's home, she decided to ask of them for a special favor. She rapped on the door of the dwarf's cottage and asked, "Anybody home?"

"If the new definition of 'wonderful' is 'idiotic," mumbled Grumpy.
over a year ago dweeb said…
It had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle. Shewas happily living there and was enjoying herself. She was as happy as could be, visiting the dwarfs whenever she had the chance. On one of her visits to the dwarf's home, she decided to ask of them for a special favor. She rapped on the door of the dwarf's cottage and asked, "Anybody home?"

"Aw, Grumpy," sighed Snow White. "I thought we were on better terms."

"Heh!" Grumpy fumed back.

Snow White then told Grumpy sweetly, "Aww...I want to make a gooseberry pie for you..."
over a year ago DreamyGal said…

Snow White then told Grumpy sweetly, "Aww...I want to make a gooseberry pie for you..."
Grumpy stood in the doorway, and said " You aint coming in here looking like a thievin ol' gangster!".
over a year ago princesslullaby said…

Grumpy stood in the doorway, and said " You aint coming in here looking like a thievin ol' gangster!".
And that's when Snow White pulled out her brand new Snoop Dogg CD.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…

Shoving it at Grumpy, she said, "Here, I wanted to share this, er, "mad G" track with "y'all" because the commoners really "dig it" and think I'm, uh, "mad beastin'" now that I listen to their music."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DreamyGal said…

Shoving it at Grumpy, she said, "Here, I wanted to share this, er, "mad G" track with "y'all" because the commoners really "dig it" and think I'm, uh, "mad beastin'" now that I listen to their music."
This is when Doc realized that poor Snow White had been brainwashed by Snoop Dogg to endorse his new album.
over a year ago firegirl1515 said…
t had been precisely one year since Snow White's prince had woken her from the sleeping death and carried her to his castle. She was happily living there and was enjoying herself. She was as happy as could be, visiting the dwarfs whenever she had the chance. On one of her visits to the dwarf's home, she decided to ask of them for a special favor. She rapped on the door of the dwarf's cottage and asked, "Anybody home?"

This is when Doc realized that poor Snow White had been brainwashed by Snoop Dogg to endorse his new album.

"Well Princess, met any new friends lately?" Doc asked, hoping to confirm his theory on Snow White's "new look" and prove that rap and rappers were evil once and for all.