Disney Princess Favorite Princess Moment

DreamyGal posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 01:36PM
One of my fav moments is at the end of Cinderella when the stepmother breaks the glass slipper, and Cinderella says "Its ok, you see, I have the other slipper!"

Disney Princess 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LisaForde said…
Oh so many of them lol.

Gotta be Enchanted(see image down below). Ball/Singing at the park(Thats how you know).

Beauty & the Beast: Firework kiss,Ball

Aladdin; Jasmine & Aladdin on the magic carpet ride.

The little Mermaid: The boat scene/wedding at the end.

Cinderella: Ball

XXOXOXOOX
Oh so many of them lol.

Gotta be Enchanted(see image down below). Ball/Singing at the park(Thats h
over a year ago luvnlifebabe95 said…
I really love all the scenes from the original Disney Princess Movies when I was growing up.

I guess when you grow up on these movies you don't really have a favorite.....

haha Im getting all corny and emotional lolz
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
laugh
LOL...I know what you mean! I watched Snow White this weekend, it came on ABC Family. I caught myself crying at the end when the dwarfs and sweet forest animals thinks she dead. My Mom called me and asked me if I was crying, I said yeah, she totally laughed when I told her why!
over a year ago DisneyLover101 said…
My favorite moment of all time is when Ariel is singing "Part of your world"-reprise...and she jumps up on the rock with the waves crashing behind her. It's so romantic!
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
My favorite scene (that I can think of at the moment) is where Ursula's necklace breaks and Ariel gets her voice back. :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ppv said…
heart
Probably the scene in Beauty and the Beast when they sing Something There. The moment when they realize something important about each other. And look at her hands, she's nervous, I love her here!
Probably the scene in [b] Beauty and the Beast[/b] when they sing [i] Something There[/i]. The moment
over a year ago disneyfan500 said…
Mine is when Snowhite is asleep in her coffin and the prince comes and kisses her she wakes up and the prince carries her and all the dwarfs and little animal friends are following.

That scene makes me smile all the time.