Disney Princess I Think Kataralover Is Innocent, I Can Prove It!

hindaa posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 10:56AM
read my comment, and don't be so rude, u can always be nice.

Disney Princess 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hindaa said…
like most i didn't really beleive (kataralover cousins) story but now i think i can slove this problem.
go to this link to my (THIRD) comment:
link
i was very late in making the poll,i was very angry because alomost 73% voted for belle in no time (and i think princess lullaby would agree with me about this)
so i thought people didn't understand the question,
usually kataralover comments on my polls so fast and sometimes even before me, i noticed that kataralover wasn't there(offcourse because i was late in making the poll and he went to bed), i know the comments doesn't show at what hour the comments were made because it's too old but i'm talking about what i remember on that day, i saw kataralover's comment in the afternoon(in my country it was afternoon)and i made the poll in the morning.
and i wrote it in the comment as u can see, which means that kataralover didn't rig the polls, someone els did because kataralover wasn't there,
then he came back later and commented on my poll saying that his bed time is 10:00,
i know that this wasn't really convicing for most of u, but i think it's enough for me
my point here is that we shouldn't judge someone without any clue, so if want argue with me or with any one u must prove what r u saying,
NOTE: i'm am not being on any side of u guys, i'm just trying to solve this problem, so u don't need to blame me,or argue with me
u can always say things in a NICE way.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AllegroGiocoso said…
I really want to think KataraLover is innocent...and I hope he is. I really want none of our fans to be causing this, because that would be a disgrace for the spot. I do know though that someone is messing with these things.
over a year ago fhghu said…
hmmm
Yea, even if KataraLover isn't, somebody is.
over a year ago KataraLover said…
angry
WELL IT'S NOT ME
yes that's why i think we should suspect someone else
over a year ago kenzieiscool said…
Whoa, I missed out on all this, what's going on?
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
Hmm I think sometimes it IS KataraLover. But i dunno :/ Its definately not me because i actually have a life
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Yeah, definitely not me either. I like Belle, Jasmine, and Esmeralda the most. I wouldn't care to pick Ariel.
over a year ago livelydebate said…
sick
I think it is beyond obvious. His COUSINS just all happen to be crazy Ariel fans? Please. I love Belle, does that mean all my extended family members share my love for a Disney Princess?

Seriously one of the dumbest explainations I've ever heard.

I'm sorry, his bedtime means nothing in this.
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
I'm not quite clear on what you're saying, hindaa.
over a year ago queenbee13 said…
sad
Seriously, this has got to stop.

Whoever is doing this, please just speak(or type) out who you are and stop with all of this nonsense. At this point I'm pretty sure we all just want to come to an understanding with you. You don't have to hide yourself, but because of you, your putting katara into a very difficult situation. kataralover, if by any chance it is you, you don't to lie to us anymore. the sooner this person just comes out and says "I did the rigging and I'm really sorry about it" the sooner we can all calm down and go back to being joyful and gay(in a good way).
look i agree livelydebate, i havn't said that i realy beleive (kataralover cousin's story) but i want to end this some how.

I SUGGEST we forget about what happened, and since princesslullaby made new polls and corrected the old ones, what i mean is that u all should stop arguing with kataralover and being so mean to him,
let's just GET OVER IT!!
and leave kataralover alone
over a year ago cromulanfav said…
Well, I found out recently that KatarLover's user name on youtube is AzulaLover (his "cousin"). Even if KataraLover is rigging all that, I don't care, I forgive really quickly.
over a year ago Mongoose09 said…
smile
Um he even admitted that it wasnt his cousins and that it was him..
over a year ago princesslullaby said…
^^when?