disney crossover Animated Crossover Contest—Round 4

MacytheStrange posted on Nov 25, 2013 at 05:00AM
As of writing there are already three other active contests on here similar to this one, but I figured another one couldn't really hurt.

The rules are basically the same to other contests, except for a few additions, but here are the rules, just for reference:

--Anyone can join at anytime.

--The crossover you submit must be made by you. No stealing!

--As long as you made it, you can submit a crossover as many times as you want if it fits the theme.

--Your picture can be whatever size and shape you want.

--You can put any animated character in, not just Disney, but you may not use anime characters.

--You are allowed to vote for yourself in the polls if you legitimately think your picture is the best.

--If the theme has a requirement, for example a theme where you must include Stitch, and you don't fulfill the requirement you will be asked to change your picture. If you do not change your picture by the end of the round, it won't be included.

--If there is a tie in the poll, the winner will be the tied picture with the most comments. If there is an equal number of comments on the tied pictures then they will both win.

--Each round will have a different prize, usually it'll be a couple of props but sometimes it will be something different. I'll announce the prize at the end of the round.

--Rounds will last five days, but I am in the ICT time zone, so polls and things may be put up at strange hours of the day.

--Feel free to suggest themes, I'll use them!

Sorry the rules are so lengthy, I wanted to include everything. Here is the list of rounds, completed and uncompleted:

Round 1: Green Eyes --- link
Round 2: Siblings --- link
Round 3: link
Round 4 --- Royal -- link --
last edited on Dec 22, 2013 at 09:41PM

disney crossover 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...