disney crossover OC Mashup Game: Round 12: Forest Animals (RE-OPENING)

CaterdayGirl posted on Jun 02, 2012 at 12:38PM
Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I decided to make it into a game.

So Here's the Rules:
-Anyone can join
-You can only post one OC per person.
-To make it easier I'd like all entries to be clipart (meaning white background)
-You have to make your on OC from different Disney characters. you can use non-disney as long as you have at least one disney character incorperated in you OC.
-don't make your OC really small or really big. If you do when I go to resize it it will lose some of the quality of the picture
-I will set a theme, or at request, for each Round to set your OCs in.
-Since this seems to be so popular I'm making a new rule. If you have done three rounds in a row you have to wait at least a day to join in the round. That way any new comers have a chance of joining in. If there are still spaces you can join after 24 hours.

NEW RULE- You must reserve your spot in the picture BEFORE you make your OC.
-

Each round will last five days. Post your OC here and then at the end of the round I will take all the OCs and put them all together. I will post a background picture for each round. In some cases you will have the choice to have you OC sit or stand tell me which and I'll decide the rest, unless you have something in particular you want your OC to do.

Round 1: Tea Party-link
Round 2: Mermaids- link
Round 3: Seven Brides for Seven Dwarfs- link
Round 4: Cinderella's Fellow Servants- link
Round 5: Animals-link
Round 6: Esmeralda's Gypsy Friends
Round 7: Kids link
Round 8: Family Fued link
Round 9: link
Round 10: Enchanted Servants
Round 11: Next Generation of Villains
Round 12: Forest animals

Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I deci
last edited on May 20, 2014 at 12:42AM

disney crossover 236 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 236

over a year ago CaterdayGirl said…
Round 1: Tea Party
For this round pick a seat for where you want your OC to sit. If you want to have your OC holding a teacup say so.
over a year ago Safira-09 said…
i want mine to sit next to the hare please <3
over a year ago identity511 said…
i want mine to sit to that chair from left what is the closest.
I'm tweeking the rule a bit just make thing less confusing. So if you read it reread the rules again.
over a year ago EmberLee said…
hmmm
(as deckdarcie) Would it be easier for you if they were on transparent backgrounds insted of white? I know that not everyone can do that, but for those of us who can, if might make things go faster for you. Just a thought.
^ you can do that if you want.
here's mine her name Jill. I think I'll put her in big pink chair on the right. I don't need to post mine since I'm doing the final picture, but I wanted to post it so you guys will have an idea what you need to make. you can do a clipart like what I've done here or like deckarcie said make the background transparent.
here's mine her name Jill. I think I'll put her in big pink chair on the right. I don't need to post
over a year ago sumerjoy11 said…
big smile
Here's Jazz. I don't care where you put her, as long she's in the picture then that's fine with me.
Here's Jazz. I don't care where you put her, as long she's in the picture then that's fine with me.
smile
cute well just so we don't get confused I'll assign you a seat. Jazz will sit on the third chair, starting from the closest, on the left. I picked that one cause it's small so it's the perfect size for her.
smile
(as deckdarcie) So, because just saying which chair I wanted seemed a little vauge, I circled the one I wanted. I'm not sure if that's the one you gave Jazz, but if it is, maybe you could put Jazz next to the Mad Hatter because sumerjoy11 said she doesn't care where she is, and mine will need a chair with an arm to lean on. If that's a problem, let me know, and I'll pick a different seat and do something else.
(as deckdarcie) So, because just saying which chair I wanted seemed a little vauge, I circled the one
that is the one I picked for Jazz, but that's ok if you want that one I'll just put her right next to that one in the brown one. though I could put her next to Mad Hatter idk, I might change my mind unless someone wants the seat next to the Mad Hatter, but for now Jazz will be the brown one next to the one deckdarcie circled.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bugbyte98 said…
smile
This is Nicolette =3 Can she be seated on the second chair to the Mad Hatter's left?
This is Nicolette =3 Can she be seated on the second chair to the Mad Hatter's left?
you mean the seat between the big chair and the one next to the Mad Hatter? yep that one is free.
OK I'm just checking I got all this right so far. I put the names over the chairs you said you wanted. If any these are wrong let me know.
edit: changed my mind about Jazz place, decided to put her nest to the Mad Hatter since he is looking down. I added TulioXMagara546.
OK I'm just checking I got all this right so far. I put the names over the chairs you said you wanted
I just realized there are only three chairs left, four if you include the the black one that's the closest on the right. When all the seats are taken I won't be taking any more entries. so anyone that hasn't picked a seat, suggest you take one now cause they seem to be going fast. I'm not sure if we are going to fill up or not you never know. It's would be kinda awesome if we did. Anyway just wanted to make people aware of seats filling up.
over a year ago TulioXMegara546 said…
big smile
May I have the seat in between deckdarcie and identity? Her name is Lola :D
May I have the seat in between deckdarcie and identity? Her name is Lola :D
of course you can.
over a year ago chesire said…
I guess I'll have the seat between deckdarcie and Safira-09.
chesire which one there are two.
over a year ago ezzynal96 said…
May I have the chair closest to safira-09? (Her name is CoCo)
May I have the chair closest to safira-09? (Her name is CoCo)
ok I guess that's all the chairs taken unless someone wants the black one on the closest right. If someone wants that chair you could make your OC lening into the picture if you want.
gees I've gotten myself into quite a project. that's ten characters in one picture if that last black chair gets taken. when I started this I didn't think the seats would fill up. I was thinking I would get five make six tops.
Here's mine.
Name: Satine
Here's mine.
Name: Satine
(as deckdarcie) This is Damien. He turned out to be more of a creeper than I meant him to be, but it works on him. :) (I hope the transparent background keeps. If not, let me know and I'll get him to you on white.)
(as deckdarcie) This is Damien. He turned out to be more of a creeper than I meant him to be, but it
heart
(as deckdarcie) Wow chesire, I love yours!
I don't think the transparent background works. Could you change it to white?
Here's mine.
Here's mine.
Identity do you want her to hold a tea cup or is she just looking at her nails?
wink
You can decide. I think its works with or without. Do what you think look better.
Thanks deckdarcie. :D I love yours too. :)
(as deckdarcie) Sure thing! Here you go!
(as deckdarcie) Sure thing! Here you go!
thanks deckdarcie
i don´t really have a name for her.... XD
i don´t really have a name for her.... XD
smile
How about Damali? It means beautiful vison in Arabic :)
heart
awwwwww---- i like that ...
taken XD

thank you bugbyte <3
I started putting together the picture since I had most of the characters. I decided to have my OC in the chair next to the big chair so if anyone want to jump in and take the big chair you can.
dose yours have a name Identity?
heart
Your welcome Safira =3 Happy to help
No don't give her name.
hey guy I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be on the internet for a week. If you haven't seen my question conserning this game please check it out. I want to see what you guys think about signatures on the OC picture, before I leave.
over a year ago GypsyMarionette said…
Here's mine.
Her name is Ophelia.
Her profile is on the Disney Manips club: link
Here's mine.
Her name is Ophelia.
Her profile is on the Disney Manips club: [url=http://www.fanpop.
Thanks Gypsy she was worth the wait.
Round 2: Mermaid
for this round you have to make your OC a mermaid. I think this time there will be a limit of seven. Because of the enclosed space I don't think I could fit more than that. And there can only be three sitting the rock. good luck and I will see you when I get back.
i want! X3 and i dont care where you put her, but i think she wont sit^^
i want to be one of those seven ;). I don't know yet would my character sit or not.
(as deckdarcie) May I please have a spot? She won't be sitting. :)
I want to have a spot too. Maybe I'll let her sit next to Ariel's left side.
over a year ago Lena_t said…
Can my character sit right side from Ariel?
May I have a spot? On Ariel's left?
over a year ago TheCrystalRing said…
Can I have the last spot? I want Ariel to be looking at my OC, please and thank you.
over a year ago Lena_t said…
Can't choose name for her. =(
Maybe Elisa?
Can't choose name for her. =(
Maybe Elisa?