Citrus pack Forest

snootygirl50701 posted on May 05, 2012 at 10:42PM
Here is were you can hunt for your meal or get a drink at the waterpool. You can have patrols and walk around here!
Here is were you can hunt for your meal or get a drink at the waterpool. You can have patrols and wal
last edited on May 05, 2012 at 10:44PM

Citrus pack 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wolfcat343 said…
greatfang:*scents a cayote male's scent its fresh*What on earth is a cayote doing on our territory I better go chase him away
over a year ago lionkingT said…
*gets bored out of my mind in the dreamers den and walks to the forest* hey fellow wolf!
*i walk out into the forest with citrus*
over a year ago snootygirl50701 said…
citrus: okay,what do you smell?
To be honest... I smell a female in heat...
See *i point* a doe in heat
Citrus: oh....I meant something we could kill. We'll have to leave her alone!
Okay... I hear some rustling over in the bush to the left
Citrus: go check it out!
*i walk into the bush ad find a huge buck limping through the bushes* I'll get him! *i take down the buck*
citrus: *lifts her nose to smell the buck* nice catch! *she walks away,to a hard rock gravel,to another smell* a carribou!* she gets ready to pounce and just at the moment,she pounces at the carribou and kills it* got it!
*i look at citrus and think* wow, she is beautiful and deadly *i smile and say* great catch
Citrus: *nods* I'm trying to hunt like a leader but,I'm not as good as my dad! *smiles*
*i look at you blushing* I thought that that was amazing citrus *i look at you for another moment and then can't anymore because of my blushing*
Citrus: well,my dad could kill it faster then me! *smells the air* do you smell that?
*i sniff the air* yeah, it's coming from over there *i get into a short but extremely high speed (for wolves) chase and end up catching it and bringing it back to you*
Citrus: oh,its just a silly rabbit! *smiles* my bad! *walks toward some rocks* i smell a gang of coyotes!
Well I got it *out of breath* man that thing was fast