Chelsea Handler Show Larry King 5.14.10

bbbbassett posted on May 15, 2010 at 02:03AM
In a unique journalistic coup d'etat Jeff Probst has replaced Larry King on Larry King Live and the topic is the Gulf Oil spill. 1st Jeff Probst resembles one of Santa's elves with the dimples and pointy ears and I find it disturbing that someone who made a career of getting douche bags to slug it out in the pools of oil for a bag of rice and has some how gained the credibility to have an educated discussion about this environmental disaster---Perhaps Larry and Dick Clark are vampires and when each gets a little gnosh, they morph into their younger selves Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest, regardless I find it odd that a man who's contribution to society is putting out a torch once a week is hosting Larry King Live.

But, when you look at the guests, it gets even better, I look up from Minesweeper and a rather tall, strong So Co and Coke and freaking Abraham Lincoln is one of the guests, but he shaved the beard and changed his name to Bill Nye... and then Abe and the elf are discussing how to save the Gulf Coast and a Lance Armstrong look-a-like appears.
Next a man with boils or warts all over his face is explaining how to save the wildlife---

But when you think how are we going to save the environment, we automatically think--if we only had enough human hair, we could save the Gulf---Paul Mitchel, yes Paul Mitchel the stylist, shampooist, conditionerist is on Larry King Live with Jeff Probst. I know its May and this must be CNN's version of grandstanding, but then who appears, of all people? Ed Begley Jr.--It almost makes sense to have him on because when he had a career he was talking solar cars and everything, but really---Ed Begley Jr? He was pretty much the only male lead to act opposite Meryl Streep where she did NOT get an Oscar or at least Golden Globe nomination. So of course he is on board with Probst

I think Probst was out at a gay bar in Weho, took a little E and said hey lets go screw with Larry King, and this cast of characters followed him to CNN---I'm just surprised that Anderson Cooper didn't show up, but he probabaly didn't make it to the bar that night--too busy getting everything waxed

If you think I'm making this up, or really wasted and confused, go on-line and watch the episode. It was the funniest thing I have seen ever, EVER on CNN.

Chelsea Handler Show No replies