Buffy the Vampire Slayer Slayage 2009: A Celebration of Buffyverse Fanfiction on Fanpop : Fanpop Rocks! Fanpop Writers

ArabellaElfie posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 05:09AM
Have you written a Buffyverse (Buffy, Angel or anything in the world that they inhabit) fanfic? A poem? A drabble? Post it here and enter it into Slayage 2009: A Celebration of Buffyverse Fanfiction on Fanpop

Know something somebody wrote and they haven't linked it here yet? Nominate them for it.

[b]This forum is only for those fanfictions written by Fanpoppers. All other fanfiction links to those written outside of the Pop should be put link[b]. Thanks.

Please follow this format

Link
Title (and author)
Rating
If it is a link, have you notified the author

Thanks in advance. Any question, let Ariel or myself know.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cinders said…
I just finished my Buffy/Doctor fic.

Posting it on FFN tonight.

Not betaed yet. I'm too lazy right now. But I'll reread it tomorrow, fix it on FFN, and post the link tomorrow.

EDIT: Aw, to hell with it. I think we all know that I won't reread it tomorrow anyway. Here's the link.

LINK: link
TITLE: Slayer Tales
AUTHOR: God (or as you know her, Cinders)
RATING: K+ (or PG)
I think the author's been notified... I don't know though, maybe I should double-check.

I'm not so much with the funny tonight.

I hate staying up to 1:30AM to finish a stupid story that's probably full of silly errors because I'm too tired to reread, and to impatient to wait til morning.

Whatever.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cinders said…
OK I read through it and fixed some minor errors. It's good for reading now.