Buffy the Vampire Slayer Which is the most moving moment in buffy.

James12321 posted on Apr 27, 2024 at 07:05AM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BuffySummers17 said…
I think Where Buffy Kills Angel In season 2.
over a year ago Joker said…
Pretty hard to top that...unless you cross over to Angel for 'I Will Remember You' or 'You're Welcome'.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AtomicMishaps said…
Anya's speech in "The body" always gets me.
over a year ago Joker said…
Yep, also sad. I think I've mentioned somewhere else Buffy's little breakdown to Willow in The Prom, bless her.
over a year ago edielush said…
I think it has to be when spike has just returned with a soul and he and buffy are talking in the church. I thought that was an amazing piece of acting
over a year ago amazondebs said…
I have to agree either anyas speech in the body or the gifts especially spikes reaction
over a year ago tisha said…
It was a heartbreaking moment for me when Buffy is kissing Angel and both she and the audience knows that she has to kill him. Also when Buffy breaks down in the Prom and lays her head down in Willow's lap crying "Right now I'm just trying to keep from dying. I feel like I can't breathe, Will. I feel like I can't breathe."
But Anya's speech in the Body also moved me.
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
Passion! i mean jenny wasnt my favorite character but that whole episode just gets to you second would have to be Becoming, though lets just say most of season 2!
over a year ago xElvenPiratex said…
Of course the moment when Buffy kills Angel. You'd have to be made of stone to not be moved by that, Bangel fan or not (I'm not). But I also love the moment in Bargaining when Spike sees Buffy for the first time after she comes back from the dead. The way he looks at her just wrecks me. And when Spike dies...I cry every time. He's such a hero, hehe
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jackiehyde4eva said…
yeah for me its where buffy has to kill angel it so sad oh and anya speech in the body makes me cry everytime (even though im bascially crying through the whole episode) and when spike dies
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
For me, it's the end scene of Beneath You. Or when Spike completely breaks down in the Gift.