Buffy the Vampire Slayer Which is the best ever episode?

James12321 posted on Jun 03, 2007 at 11:01PM
While i like pretty much all the episodes season 4 was pretty damn exceptional. I also really like fool for love(spikes past) and i loved the season six finale.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cruz said…
I would go for THE GIFT or LIFE SERIAL (this was very funny), maybe THE WISH...
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
nah gota stick with the earlier ones season 1-3 had sum of the best ever episodes like angel, propecy girl, then season 2 had loadssssss especially becoming parts 1 and 2 the seasson 3 had ones like amends just amazin episodes!
over a year ago pateekes said…
I like the season7 episode "TOUCHED". Pinked a tear there when they played that song. The other canidate must be "LIES MY PARENTS TOLD ME"
over a year ago czechgurl said…
I laughed so hard during "Tabula Rasa" season 6 episode 8. This episode was creative and very funny.
over a year ago BuffySummers17 said…
I forgot what it is called but the One in season 2 where they dress up for halloween and became what they dress up as. I though Xander was so Funny.
over a year ago Joker said…
Gotta go with missmckena, the early seasons were much stronger, although later seasons did have some standout episodes...I don't know if I could choose one favourite, I could probably narrow it down to ten!
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i do love once more with feeling and tabla rosa but i think my favorite is the one wear spikes gets the buffy bot not only is it really funny but a brilliant moment at the end with spike and buffy!!!
over a year ago Joker said…
As it's Christmas, I'm going with 'Amends' as my answer here...for the next few weeks anyway. Love the ending and it's got a brilliant quote that could only be in the Buffywerse.

"What about me? I love you so much... And I tried to make you go away... I killed you and it didn't help..."

Classic.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tisha said…
I love Becoming, Part 2, Graduation, and Fool for Love.
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
im going for either Passion or I Only Have Eyes For You actually most of season 2! amazing!
over a year ago xElvenPiratex said…
I like the ones where spells go all wrong, haha. My favorites are Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered (when every girl in Sunnydale except Cordelia falls for Xander) and Something Blue (when Giles goes blind and Buffy and Spike get engaged). They make me laugh every time I watch them.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
I was going to be brave and try to decide but I believe that atleast 75% of all of the episodes have something great in them, some are better than others but my favorite episodes change often. Once More with Feeling is brilliant but then you have something like Fool for Love that is more an art of acting than storytelling. There is so much to take into account so I will be evil and not pick one
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
Once More, With Feeling. It's just so perfect. I Love the ending too! ;)
over a year ago nataliejade said…
iLOVE the episode "Angel" season one, first Bangel episode, its greaat. i also love Graduation Part 2, amazing episode, ilove the scooby gang in it.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Nose, why did you have to bring up the ending...no I shall not pick one! Though that is a wonderful ending.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jackiehyde4eva said…
i cant chose just one i love once more with feeling,tabula rusa,bewitched bothered and bewildered,chosen,halloween and way to many to choose
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
My favorite is Fool For Love.