Buffy the Vampire Slayer Kind of like Buffy

Buffyluver posted on May 25, 2007 at 01:40PM
If u guys r like me ur probabaly still morning over the fact that buffy will no longer return with a new season even though the series finally was like 4ever ago. But i kind of found a new show that is like buffy and really good. It is called Supernatural and it comes on the CW at 9. It has demons spirits and vampires and even more. Two brothers hunt these supernatural beings but there is a story behind all of it. It is really good and i just ask that u guys watch it once and see if u like. Please it is kind of an underdog because a lot of people dont know about it. please watch one episode.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angelbuff_01 said…
I've thought about watching that show a lot but i've never had the time. if it's like buffy, believe me, i will be watching it. thanx for the heads up!
over a year ago amazondebs said…
yeah it is good!
however it will never replace Buffy in my heart...
over a year ago tisha said…
I've watched all of the episodes of Supernatural, and it is good. But if you compare it to Buffy on a scale of 1-10 where Buffy is 10, Supernatural would be like 6. There's just no comparison. *Sniff, sniff*. I'm so glad that even though the show is off the air, there are other people like me who are still in love with it. All of my friends think I'm weird and just stare at me like I'm crazy when I start talking about Buffy. Thank god for internet!
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
I found a random video on Youtube that mixed Dean from Supernatural with Faith from Buffy. I didn't watch much of it, but that person was right, Faith and Dean would be the best couple ever.