Buffy the Vampire Slayer Heartbreaking scene?

nataliejade posted on Apr 22, 2008 at 05:51PM
In buffy, which scene.. did you think was the most heartbreaking?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nataliejade said…
If i had to pick one heartbreaking scene from Buffy, it probley would be the end of "forever" season 5.. When buffy finds out about dawn trying to bring joyces back and they have the whole talk downstairs.. its just so sad.. :(

And of Course The Gift, The whole speech she gives to Dawn.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
Most heartbreaking scene for me, the Gift, when everyone surronds Buffy's dead body.
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
I agree with Nika. The other really heart-breaking scene that springs to mind is the one between Anya and Willow in The Body.
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
i also agree with Nika, just seeing all of the emotion. Also the speech that buffy gives to dawn, before she jumps.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
most heart breaking scene for me was tara's death, i didn't relize how much i loved her character and willow and tara's relationship until that moment, i don't think i have ever creid that much at tv

although the grief in the gift is awful especially spike, giles and dawn, i knew buffy would be a peace so although i cried i didn't feel as bad
over a year ago Joker said…
Becoming Part 2, always, always, always. Don't think I got as involved with any of the others, not a massive Tara fan and don't like Dawn.
over a year ago tisha said…
Yup, it's Becoming Part 2 that always sends me off to tears. The Gift was extremely heartbreaking the first time I saw it, but like debs said I knew Buffy would be at peace and now everytime I rewatch that scene I just love how everything seemed so final. For Tara's death and Anya's speech during the Body, I was mostly in shock and I couldn't believe what was happening. But the scene where Buffy has to kill Angel always makes me cry, no matter how many times I watch it.
over a year ago xElvenPiratex said…
I'm definitely more of a Spuffy fan, but still, the moment when Buffy killed Angel wrecked me so bad! I was crying so hard I couldn't see the screen! I think it was the music that really did me in, hehe. That score was brilliant.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Angie22 said…
Buffy's death in season 5,Tara's death in season 6,Jenny Calendar's death in season 6(scene when Giles find Jenny's dead body in his house is so sad),Joyce's death in season 5 (episode "Body").And for me very heartbreaking episode is "Wild at heart" in season 4.When Willow see Oz and Veruca curled up naked together in the cage and in the end Oz tells Willow he only ever loved her and then he walks out.I love this couple and i was crying when Oz gone.;(
over a year ago jackiehyde4eva said…
the gift when buffy talks to dawn before she jumps and when everyone is surounding her, when buffy sinks to the floor and willows crying on the phone after learning of ms calenders death, everything in the body (i dont think theres a minute when im not crying, wild at heart when i saw oz and veruca together (i just kinda got a sinking feeling in my stomach)and when oz leaves was soo sad and becoming i was sobbing so much
over a year ago nataliejade said…
O Anya's whole, "I don't get it talk" in the Body, is very heartbreaking tooo && Of course at the end of The Gift.
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
OK.. Afterlife. Everything involving Spike. And Willow.. Alyson is just such a good crier that I almost cry every time that she does.
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
passion, buffy and willows reasc=tion then the worst thing ever when giles finds the body im just screaming noooo dont noo its not her nooo, after that its becoming and then the body
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
anyas speech in the boy has to be
over a year ago SpanksU said…
Definitely Passions when Giles walks into his house thinking that Jenny is upstairs waiting for him.