Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7

eagleeye2222 posted on Apr 21, 2008 at 05:13AM
First off, I really am a fan so the fact I have to ask this is sad. I the episode "Conversations with Dead People" Dawn is confronted by her mother's spirit. We later find out it was really the First. But from what I've found out this wasn't how Seaon 7 was supposed to go. This meeting with her mother was supposed to in someone open her eyes on all that comes with once being "the key". My question is how was Season 7 supposed to develop?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I don't know much about that. All I know was that Chosen was suppose to be a two hour episode and at the end Buffy was going to get one wish, and reveal Tara alive.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
I'm on with Nika so far, I remember hearing that instead of the Shadow Men thing we were going to get one-wish-Buffy who would bring back Tara (who was supposed to come to Willow as the first but due to smooches with Brando, Amber wasn't available), Kennedy wasn't going to be what she became.

Chosen was origianlly going to be two hours and I heard or read somewhere that Xander was going to die (Joss says in the commentary that he couldn't kill any of the core four but I swear I heard this somewhere) protecting Dawn and I believe Anya was going to live but Emma didn't want to be locked into any future Buffy projects.

Nothing else that I can remember as being a big difference.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
ahh but do we really know it's the first?

willow says later on they don't know what it was or weather it was telling the truth, if it was the first what was with the haunting and the glowing?
over a year ago Joker said…
Thank the lord that Buffy didn't get a wish to reveal Tara alive because I think the smell of cheddar would've made me a little queezy. Would've been cool if they'd killed off Xander whilst protecting Dawn though, always thought he'd never have made it through that fight...neither would Dawn for that matter.