Buffy the Vampire Slayer Buffy FanFic

nachtigallen posted on Apr 20, 2008 at 07:27PM
How many of you guys write/read fanfiction, and if so what kind of fanfic do you like to read/write?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
yeah i have read lots of spuffy and spike fanfic, and also i have been thinking about writing some of my own when my buffy site is up and running.
over a year ago nachtigallen said…
I've always really wanted to write a whole romance where Buffy and Spike and Angel and Faith end up together.
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I read fanfics. I read mostly Spuffy fanfiction, but I'm also an avid Spangel reader. I've ventured out into other Spike centered ones as well, and a few Buffy/Faith.

I've also read a few Buffy and Spike and Angel and Faith fanfics where both couples are together.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Mainly I am a Spuffy reader, I'll read almost anything but usually go with Spuffy. I tend to read season four on and lately I have a thing for AU and time travel. I am attributing this to my sudden love and obession with Doctor Who.

I used to write alot of stuff for the Potter fandom, I was on Sugarquill, fanfiction.net, and a bunch of small sites but when Order of the Pheonix came out JK crushed my plot, it was a Marauders fic and so much got screwed up that I stopped. I haven't written a fanfic since but I've been doing so drabbles on Buffy lately.

So, what sites do you guys use? I stick mainly to the
Spuffy realm (link )
and I usually go into whatever link strikes my fancy from the Guild
( link )

over a year ago amazondebs said…
i'm not a huge fan fic reader, i'll occasionally dabble about my preference is normally the fanged four (darla, spike, drusilla angel) because these flashbacks ones don't mess up any of the plots

i have tried writing fan fics for many different things but i am my own worst critic and never feel i can get the characters just right
over a year ago tisha said…
I'm an avid fanfic reader. It's my #1 obsession on the computer. I read fanfics for just about everything I like, both TV shows and books. The main two fandoms I like are Harry Potter and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Mostly I read Bangel stories, but I also like Angel/Buffy/Spike ones and AU ones that involve Buffy and others from the Scooby gang travelling back in time and meeting the fanged four.
I've always wanted to write a story of my own, but like debs I'm too harsh on myself. I never think it's any good. Besides, I get too invested into reading fanfics that even if I did write a story, I'd probably never spend much time on it or update the next chapter :)
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I actually do write fanfics, but it's mainly slash Harry Potter ones, and most of them are one-shots of the same pairing.

I read a lot of Fanged Four stories, their my favorite Buffyverse group.
last edited over a year ago