Buffy the Vampire Slayer Buffy Quotes Game

NikaDawson posted on Apr 08, 2008 at 10:21PM
I saw this on another forum so I thought I'd start it here. The rules are that you post one quote from any episode without saying who said it. The next person has to guess who said it and what episode, and then they post a quote of their own.

"It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell all my friends. They don't have a rock this big."

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tisha said…
Spike, Spike, Spike! Becoming, Part 1

I'm pretty sure I'm right, so here's my quote:
"I am the law."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Buffy in Selfless! I think that's right. Here's a new one;

"I'm just gonna go home, lie down, and listen to country music. The music of pain."

I refrained myself from answering to let someone else have a chance, but since no one has, I guess I'll go again : )

Xander, Prophecy Girl

So here's the new quote:
"That's part of our whole mission statement. Don't get killed."
over a year ago scarlet said…
Willow in Anne

here's a new one:
"Uh-oh, you have but-face... You look like you're gonna say but."
Buffy in A New Man

how about...
"I'm powerful, and I'm beautiful, and I don't need you to complete me. And you're mean! "
Harmony in Pangs

"I was hoping we could get back together. What do you think? Do we have a shot?"
Angelus in Becoming, Pt. 1

"I like to read "Cathy"."
oooo I had to think about this one for awhile before remembering, but I think it was Allan in Bad Girls.

How about this: "Radioactive spider bite?"
Yes it is! I just thought it was such a funny scene. Ok...thinking now. This is a tough one. I'm not sure if it was Buffy or Ben but I am going with Ben in No Place Like Home.

If that's right;

"Fine. Plenty of other fish in the sea. Oh yeah. I’m on the prowl. Witness me prowling."