Buffy the Vampire Slayer Favorite Episode?

nataliejade posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 10:16AM
Okay your aloud to pick one Favorite Episode..
What is it that you like about it and Who is in it?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Joker said…
If I'm only allowed to choose one then Becoming Part 2. It's just got everything and no matter how many times I see it I still enjoy it as much as the first.
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
Fool For Love. Love the Spike and Buffy scenes and the flashbacks with the Fanged Four and learning Spike's history.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
Passion! it makes me cry everytime its that good and shocking, the acting is amazing, the narration from angelus just makes it that much better, up until this point angelus had just been taunting buffy so it really progressed his storyline and made it clear what she now had to do (kill her boyriend)so i think this is where the build up to the finale starts!
sill difficult to choose though cuz i also love both whats my line's and both becomings and i only have eyes for you, well most of season 2! lol!
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
very difficult but my fave is older and far away i don't no why but i have watched it about 50 times and i don't get bored of it
over a year ago Joker said…
Yep, Passion is absolutely brilliant. That's gotta be a in my top 3.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Hmmm, this is a very difficult one. I love everthing mentioned above All of them in the top part of my list. Becoming, Passion, Older and Far Away, and especially Fool for Love are among my favorites. I'm tempted to go with Lovers Walk, Inervention, or Pangs (it's a ritual sacrifice. with pie) but I am going with....Tabula Rasa.

I know it's sort of a fluff episode but I laugh every time I watch it and it has so many different threads of the plot running through it. Tara leaves Willow, Giles goes to England, Buffy and Spike kiss, and it follows after OMWF without feeling like it was overshadowed.
over a year ago nataliejade said…
Yeaah, One of my favorite episodes is "Tabula Rasa", I love it.. it always makes me laugh. Randy Giles :)

I also love The Gift, Who are you? and Bad Girls :D
There are so many amazing Episodes its hard to pick!
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
In the last hour I've been thinking this over and over and I love so many, family was a good one, OMWF was great, The Gift, and for some reason I really liked Showtime. Oh, can't forget Touched. Too many choices.
over a year ago nataliejade said…
I know what you mean, plus i Love "Forever", "The Witch" and "Angel" :)
over a year ago tisha said…
Really all of season 2, but my faves are What's My Line Parts 1&2, Bad Eggs, Surprise, and I Only Have Eyes for You. The episode I love the best is Becoming Part 2.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
ermmm hmmmm gee i really don't know... ermmm

my god this is so cruel to make me pick just one lol but unlike the weaker fans above me ;P i shall pick...

oh gosh his is so much easier with angel i know exactly which episode is my fave lol

erm... right i am picking now... band candy
i know it's a bit of a weird choice but badass giles and joyce is brilliant,
although tabula rosa is a extremely close second

over a year ago NikaDawson said…
I could pick one, lol.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i know nika lol i was only teasing tisha and natalie
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
i can't just choose one i would have to say also Intervention, the gift, tabula rasa, fool for love and something blue, OMWF and more, its too hard lol