Buffy the Vampire Slayer All the BtVS related spots

tisha posted on Mar 17, 2008 at 11:30PM
Geez, this is getting difficult to keep up with. I'm going to start a list of all of the BtVS related spots I can think of at the moment, and then people can keep adding on the ones that I miss.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Bangel
Bangel vs Spuffy
Buffy vs Faith
Buffy Summers
Buffyverse Comics
Xander and Cordy
Briley
Tom Lenk
Spike
Spike & Drusilla
The Fanged Four
Eliza Dushku
Angel vs Spike
Charisma Carpenter
Willow & Tara
Sunnydale's Dark Side
Joss Whedon
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Willow
The Buffyverse
Willow & Oz
Spuffy
Faith
Buffy vs Charmed
Spangel
Buffy vs Angel & Spike

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
James Marsters
Amy Acker
Alyson Hannigan
David Boreneaz
Michelle Trachtenberg
Darla
Angelus and Darla
Cangel
My Wee Little Puppet Man
Seth Green
Emma Caulfield
Alternate Universe Without Shrimp

I probably missed some to.
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
There's also Buffy's addiction vs. spike or something like that. There are so many now, I can't even begin to keep track, lol.

And for anyone that watches One Tree Hill, and I'm not joking here, I stumbled upon something called Peyngel. It's a Peyton and Angel site that seems to be just one person. I thought the idea so out-there that I HAD to poke around, but there wasn't any content posted.
I saw that to nosemuffin the other day.
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
omg yer i saw that it had like one fan and now it has two! the icon freaked me out the most! i feel proud of myself i think i created four of them, debs has probably done millions of buffy related ones (i know overexagerating) lol!
over a year ago scififan said…
Wow...I thought I was a hardcore buffy fan...I spend so much time on the Bangel and Buffy spots in particular....but looking at this list....wow...I didn't even know some of these existed...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
actually i have never made a buffy spot, shocker i know, but i prefer to keep a lot of it (except actors, fan fiction and the comics) with in the buffy spot itself so it's all in once place and we don't get duplicates of everything
i have only joined all of them to make sure i don't miss any good buffy stuff

like i love bangel vs spuffy but i don't really see the need to have separate spots for bangel and spuffy as well
and i think we have three spots that are buffy angel and spike
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
i know two popped up that were exactly like bangel vs spuffy!
over a year ago tisha said…
Me too debs- My two favorite spots are this one obviously, and bangel vs spuffy. Many of the spots repeat the same questions, and a lot of the recent new ones have no activity.

And missmckena- omg, I know what you mean about the icon! The most freakiest thing I've seen on fanpop *shivers*
Yeah, Buffy's body and hair with Peyton's face. It doesn't even look like Peyton anymore, lol.
I think I like that there are seperate spots for Bangel and Spuffy, because if you tried asking just a Spuffy or Bangel centered question on the bangel vs spuffy spot, could you imagine that?

Some of them though, it does seem a little repetitive. I think in the past two weeks there have been spots that have cropped up that are exactly the same as spuffy, or spuffy vs bangel and I'm thinking, 'Don't we already have that?'

The only one I created was the Spangel spot, lol, and that's the only one I have the urge to create.
I love the Spangel spot! It's hard to come up with picks, though.
i love the spangel spot!!! and if your stuck for questions, random scenarios are always fun
and obviously that doesn't fit in buffy as it's fan fic, plus you are adding original content to it all the time,
i'm not a big fan of people making spots adding loads of images, a couple of videos and then leaving them

and i get what you mean about spuffy and bangel questions but i think a lot of the vids and images are all the same
That is true about the vids and the images, a lot of them are the same.

And yeah, that does happen often. I'm going to try not to do that with the Spangel spot and keep it up often, and add new picks and stuff so it doesn't end up inactive like some of the other Buffy spots.

Like debs said, if you stuck you can always use your imagination to make up scenario's lol.

Has anyone ever noticed how much less activity the Angel spot has compared to the Buffy spot?
yeah i think it's because a lot of the fans hang out here, which creates more conversation so the angel fans come here too, you know?

plus buffy has more to talk about really, like bangel and spuffy and numerous different couples, then theres the fans that like highschool buffy only against the fans that like later buffy
and buffy deals with a lot more about sex and drugs and such
and people bitch more about characters they dislike on here too lol

i think angel would have more activity if it had more couple wars and such,
i think a lot of the question i have already asked i would have asked in the buffyverse spot if it had existed then, cause i like to talk about them both together
This is really off topic, but is anyone going to watch Joss' new show Dollhouse? It's starring Eliza Dushku!
Hell yeah!
i shall if i can find stuff online as it will be a while before it reaches the uk
I'm not sure. I might watch a few episodes, see if I like it, but lately I haven't been watching tv shows until the season comes out on dvd. Odd I know.
I haven't been watching much TV lately either, but since it's Joss' creation I might. And if it turns out to be really good, then I'd rather I watched it on TV then wait until I buy the DVDs later. The reason why BtVS is my favorite show of all time is because I grew up with all the characters since the first episode, and it might have been a different experience for me if I had started watching mid-way or watched it from the DVDs. I know I'd still love it, but it might not have been my favorite.
Anyway, Dollhouse sounds really good, leave it upto Joss to come up with such a creative idea. It comes out in April here in the US, so I won't have to wait long.
link

I'm not picking on this spot or the spot creater but i think there are so many bufy spots now, all the content is either been split up or repeated many times

dunno if you guys agree
I agree debs. There just seems to be more unnessecary Buffy spots lately, that all seems to be basically the same things with a different title.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
It takes me about an hour to go through my spots, I do an open in another window so I don't forget where I am. On all the spots I go to I usually just run into the same people - you lot. I try to run far far away but you keep pulling me in. Damn you all! (By the way, read this scarcastically, I love all you guys and am not wishing for shunning, please don't slap me with silence. I saved the excess oil from the Tuna can and I've submitting to Joss' will so if you cut me loose I don't know what I would do).

Oh, just wanted to post (for the 10th time or so today) our little Amy 'fred' Acker has been cast in dollhouse. Read through today - link
I have changed the tagline of the Spangel spot so no one can be unclear of what it is about now, lol.
over a year ago Angie22 said…
I like many Buffy's spots and I think BtVS-behind the scene is good;)I love pictures from behind scene cause they r funny and real than pictures from promo,magazine etc.I think Spuffy Spot is good too cause is for only Spuffy pics-I love it;)I love Buffy so i want more,more,more and more Buffy's spots;)LOL