Buffy the Vampire Slayer Buffy Reunion

i_luv_spike posted on Mar 17, 2008 at 02:54PM
I am so excited that the cast are getting together for a reunion but i am wondering whether it means anything, like whether they are planning to do a movie or something.

Also i can't believe that Sarah Michelle Gellar will really be there, she doesn't normally do conventions or thing like that.

so do you think the reunion means anything or not and if yes how would you feel about it.
last edited on Mar 17, 2008 at 03:24PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
is this the paleyfest?
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
yeah i can't get to LA to see it because i live in the uk but i am hopeing they have videos somewhere i can watch
over a year ago amazondebs said…
hmmm as much as i would love a movie, i think it's been too long to do it, but hopefully i will be proven really wrong
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
i too think it as been a long rime but i am still hopeing lol. anyway is anyone going to the reunion
over a year ago tisha said…
I wish! Well I live in the US but LA is so far away from NYC. I really, really, really want a movie, but it probably won't happen. And I'm also surprised that SMG is actually going.
over a year ago scififan said…
didn't SMG already nix a buffy movie? I know I've read that link somewhere...
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
I really don't think there will ever be movie using this cast. If there is, they should make it the way that Beowulf was made, so that they can both mask the aging of the actors and accomplish ridiculous special effects.

I just think that they're doing this for fans, publicity, and for some of them as a chance to see each other again.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
Well, there still is a small, miniscule hope for a Spike movie, and if that happens Amy Acker and Alyson Hannigan were rumored to have signed on for it.

And yeah, I agree with nosemuffin.