Brandon & Kelly The Wedding

mcewen_girl posted on May 10, 2008 at 06:41PM
So..I was just thinkin about the weddin episode and I thought about how mad I was they didnt get married then they slept together then they just moved on..I was verrry verry upset. So what are your thoughts about it????

Brandon & Kelly 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago QTPie41184 said…
It was stupid ESPECIALLY what Brandon said about them feeling more like brother and sister. Yeah, you really MAKEOUT and SLEEP WITH your sister! I don't think so. It was the dumbest reason for them not to get married.
over a year ago 90210er said…
Well I WAS VERY MAD AND UPSET..And I didn't quite understand why they didn't get married myself. But I think what he was meaning by they were more like brother and sister is..they knew everything there was to know about one another..there was nothing else to figure out about one another..some of the excitement was gone bc of that. BUT I WAS VERY CRUSHED..when they did not get married myself..and u can TELL THEY STILL CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER BC...when he takes the job from Washinton Dc and moves he spends his last night with Kelly...
over a year ago RoseLovesJack said…
I think the mean reason they didn't merry is that Jason was leaving the show. I Belive if he stayed they would have gotten married