Booth and Bones *SPOILERS* for season 5. - new spoilers - 06.11.2009

bl0ndy posted on Aug 21, 2009 at 06:39AM
Ok I'm sorry I totally suck at keeping this up with school. I'll try to add you into the newest spoilers :)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­_
WANT MORE ? I'LL GIVE YOU MORE !

Episode 8,Season 5 - Booth's grandpa will play our loved FBI Agent's matchmaker.He'll invite Brennan over for dinner and share a big dark family secret!

Episode 10,Season 5 - Santa robs a bank, Booth is shirtless, Brennan meets her cousin, the gang's all together for Christmas dinner...

Episode 9,Season 5 - Hodgins, Fisher and Sweets are geeks, Sweets gets hit on, Brennan plays video games...

Episode 8,Season 5 - BOOTH GETS A GRENTPA! Hank Booth, a former army EMT, will be played by a Walton… specifically Ralph Waite, who played patriarch John Walton on The Waltons from 1972-81.

THE 100TH EPISODE BRINGS US BACK TO BOOTH AND BRENNAN'S FIRST MEETING. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED ON THEIR FIRST CASE THAT THEY HATED THEMSELVES SO MUCH AFTER THAT?! David Boreanaz directs.

Love is in the air for Brennan and Booth - Fans who were outraged at the conclusion of Bones last May – in which Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) were married and owned a nightclub, but it turned out to be a figment of Booth’s comatose brain – are looking for blood.

This is from me now.
xoxo
B.
Ok I'm sorry I totally suck at keeping this up with school. I'll try to add you into the newest spoil
last edited on Nov 06, 2009 at 08:56AM

Booth and Bones 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago natulle said…
I JUST CAN'T WAAAAIT FOR SESON 5 ;D I knew theese spoilers but that doesn't mean I don't like to read them agian ;D I hope the read the letter out loud, and I can't wait for the sink, and the 'I love you' scene!!!! ;D
over a year ago huddyislove said…
big smile
Thank you!! Nice to have all the spoilers in one place :)
over a year ago SophiaBrookefan said…
big smile
YaY,Hon thnx for making it
=))
over a year ago Bones_Obsessor said…
big smile
Yes, thank you!
over a year ago HotStunner said…
Thanks Aswell.
over a year ago SophiaBrookefan said…
big smile
I LOVE YOU<333
B.
over a year ago bl0ndy said…
ahahaha thanks bby [kisses]]
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
WOEWOEWOE. BACK UP A SECOND. I knew all of these, except the gravedigger one! WHATTT? SINCE WHEN?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! OMG WHO DOES THE GRAVEDIGGER TAKE THIS TIME?!

OMGGGGGGGGG a;lksdfasdkjfd;aslf I'm freaking out!!!! alkdfjadsk;f I KNEW IT!! how accurate are these??!?! s;lkdjf;aldsf
big smile
I don't think she takes anyone. It's The Gravedigger's trial. :)
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
OOOh that makes sense. I always thought that she wasn't the real grave digger..i thought she was his apprentice. This should be interesting!
wink
New spoilers--check them out =]]
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
big smile
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait
I can't wait either ;D I'm getting more and more unpacient for it to start!!!!!!! ;D
Can't wait for the Chirstmas one, and the 100th, and the gandpa one, and the gavedigger one - let's just say aaaaaaaall of them ;D - And I can't wait to see how the Angela an Brennan fight goes and PLEASE let it be Jared and not Booth she sleeps with...
mischievous
R U kiddin' me? If it's Jared there won't be so much drama..if it's Booth then we'll see jealous Brennan.. I'M DYING TO SEE JELOUS BRENNAN xD
i agree with Bl0ndy! Jealous Brennan :D CAN'T WAIT! Thanks for adding these!
Yeah there will be jelous Brennan and that's great (It's always the other way around) I'm just afraid it will be too big of a think. But if they can pull it off then it would be a good jelous drama and it might give Booth a feel of how she really feels about him (; Then it would be great ;D
over a year ago alguna said…
heart
OMG! I resisted from reading this...but couldn't...gosh...some great moments... ♥
over a year ago azn_kiddo said…
cool can't wait =]
over a year ago BonesAddict95 said…
heart
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE who ever put these up i knew most but thanks can't wait
thank you BonesAddict95 everybody loves me xd Kiddin' xD
heart
Hahaha bl0ndy ;D I'm just so excited for all of the episodes, even though I had read the spoilers (; This season is great :D <3
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
yyayayayayayyyy!! cant wait!! grandpa booth! zooey as a cousin!! i cant freaking wait for episode 100!! :)
over a year ago BonesAddict95 said…
big smile
Still can't wait Booth's dad episode is like in 4 days. Soooooooooooo exited. YAY!!!
It's Booth's grandfather not dad (; But I can't either! :D Think it's going to be the best so far :D