Black Blood Alliance Black Blood RP

Rustyfireheart posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 12:11AM
The Dire's used BlackBlood's for their Elite Guards. The reason they split up is because Rapier had planned to kill Swiftkill, but Swift beat the Dires that Rapier lead to help her kill Swift. When Swift found Rapier, Rapier was in the den, with Whitewind's pups, which she was to guard. Rapier said she wouldn't hurt her own siblings- much. But when Swiftkill got mad, she went to far. When Swift thought Raiper was going to beg for her life, Rapier said thank you for doing her job. As Swiftkill was confused, she turned around to see that she had killed Whitewind's two pups, blinded by madness. Then Rapier blamed the death of the pups on Swiftkill, and saying she was trying to defend her siblings. But when Swiftkill tried to explain, the Dires chanted to kill her. Whitewind said no, and that she was going to finish Swift off, Bloodspill came to the rescue right before Whitewind made her attack. Then Whitewind had enough of the BlackBloods. The she banished them.

BlackBloods-
Swiftkill(Swift)-(Rustyfireheart) a dark red she-wolf with a gray underbelly that leads up to muzzle. Light green eyes and green marks under eyes. *Bloodspill's sister*
Bloodspill(Blood)- (Rustyfireheart) A light red she-wolf, a tan under belly that leads up to muzzle. Tan around eyes. Light yellow eyes. Black marks under eyes.Black legs. *Swiftkill's sister*
Riptide(Rip)- (Lt0997) Yellow with darker pathches bright blue eyes and the navy blue stripes under his eyes.
Nightrun (taken)- we all know her discription
Coalblood (me)- a black and red wolf, one blue eye one green. Male.

Dire Wolves-
Whitewind-(rustyfireheart) A blue she-wolf with a white under belly with eyes blue eyes. Alpha Female.
Briarfang- (Lt0997) Ebony she-wolf with siver ears, paws, and tail tip. Fastest runner in the pack. Bright magenta eyes with green specks. Unusually long claws.
Kita-(Lt0997) A dark brown wolf with a lighter underbelly and light purple eyes. Omega.
Maro- (rustyfireheart) A brown she-wolf with yellow eyes and a tan underbelly.
shadowcrawl-
shewolf
blackblood+
doesn't know parents- abandoned
black with a red underbelly , legs and ears
with blue eyes
is the same size as a normal dire, and looks like one

Pups (Both kinds of wolves)- Avie- (Takenn) A bluish gray male pup with green eyes. Mom- Whitewind
Imek- (MEEE) A brown male pup with blue eyes. Mom- Whitewind

Rouges- Nightshard-
Dog Wolf
Rogue Blackblood.
Knows parents but refuses to join them or the inarians.
Ice blue eyes and stripes.

Rules:
1) RP as a Dire or BlackBlood wolf
2) This RP will be Gorey, so if people get sick to reading this, 'Guts everywhere, Swiftkill's glowing green eyes calmed down. She looked about, her face turning green as she saw a wolf with it's head completely off, and it's ears twitching.' I suggest you leave
3) Keep it to a rated R.. not advanced R. Okay?
4) Unless it's in RP, no serious fighting or arguing
5) NO BEING A FLIPPIN' POKEMON! THIS GOES BACK TO THE FIRST RULE!!
6) If you choose to be a Dire or Blackblood, you stay as a Dire or Blackblood, but you can go into a Dire pack or a BlackBlood pack if ya want. But you will be the same thing you were when you first joined
7) Only 1-5 character per person
8) The comic has swearing, so I will allow swearing in the RP

Here is a video, If you want to see it. BTW: The first Grayback, Whitewind, Blackear, Rapier and Kita are Dires. And Raiper is the evil wolf. ANYBODY CAN RP THESE WOLVES, EXCEPT RAPIER AND WHITEWIND!! I WILL RP THEM! Kita can have one person RP her, Blackear 2, But Grayback 1. In the comic Blackear and Grayback die because of sabers, but they are alive in the RP.
ENEMYS TO DIRES: BlackBloods and Sabers
EMEMYS TO BLACKBLOODS: Dires
ELITE GUARDS (BLACKBLOODS) ARE TO DIRES: BlackBloods
DIRES ARE TO BLACKBLOODS: Inarians
When Blackbloods get very mad, they flip out and get blinded by fury, killing at least every wolf around them. But only Blood and Swift can do that, no one else.
last edited on Mar 20, 2011 at 02:49PM

Black Blood Alliance 87 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

over a year ago Rustyfireheart said…
Okay. You can't be Pokemon, sorry. But you can have pokemon names, if you wish. You can only be a Dire Wolf (A wolf in the Ice age that was a cousin to the Gray wolf... but died off.) or a Black Blood, which is a bigger, stronger, and faster wolf. Dire wolves are still wolves, they are bigger than any wolf alive that was. Blackbloods aren't real, so don't go off saying, 'Did you know there was wolves called Blackbloods?' No. Don't, but what you should be saying is, 'Hey, did you know that there was wolves called Dires?" There. Please, please, please, please do not be a pokemon or anything else than a BlackBlood or a Dire. Thanks.
last edited over a year ago
Here's another video.
over a year ago lt0997 said…
K I don't get it but.....I'm a Dire Wolf.
Briarfang: Ebony she-wolf with siver ears, paws, and tail tip. Fastest runner in the pack. Bright magenta eyes with green specks. Unusually long claws
Okay. You can go to the links on this club, and go to the comic and start reading. Up on the bar thing it says Links, click it, and you'll find out the rest.
That's an awesome comic! I like Kita the best! Can I be her?
Sure. okay.. hold on... I hope u know she's omega..
That's okay. And I'm the Blackblood Riptide. Yellow with darker pathches bright blue eyes and the navy blue stripes under her eyes.
Kita nervously paced outside Whitewind's den. Her breath was coming out in quick pants. Shaking away her fear, she slowly padded into the dark den. She saw Whitewind's blue eyes glint in the darkness and she gulped. " My lady." She said, dipping her head respectufully. " The scouts are back from the badland.......the Blackbloods refused to help us."
Okay. He's a male and always.. i mean always.. picks on Bloodspill cause she eats a lot. LOLLLLLLLLLLL. You can make characters. up, too.
Whitewind sighed. "They were our Elite Guard.. why did I banish them?" Whitewind looked at Kita. "You are Blackear's second pup. You have great memory and keep track of things. Do you know why I did? I think it's because Swiftkill murdered my sister's pups.."

I said I think it's because Swiftkill murdered my sister's pups.. cause Whitewind's pups are alive.
Kita nervously twitched her paws. " Y-y-yes my lady. You didn't give the Blackbloods a chance to defend themselves and.." Her voice died down under Whitewinds glare. Kita twitched her ears before she heard a low growl from the outside of the den. With a yelp, she jumped backwards, recognizing the growl. There was a sabre outside the leader's den!
Whitewind looked at Kita. "Go through the back entrance in my den. Get help. Not the BlackBloods but some pack members."
Only to happy to leave, Kita raced away and, as fast as she could got Rapier. " Quick Rapier help! You're mom's in grave danger! We need to save her she's the last Alpha!" At top speed the two raced back into the den just in time, for the saber had Whitewind pinned.
*MINI ADVENTURE*
Avie growled as ferociously as he could. Streatching out his claws, he pounced and began tearing away at the sabre's flesh. It put up a fight but it was no match for a mighty hunter like him! " Quit playing with your food!" One of the guards told him. Avie rolled his eyes and glanced down at the mouse he had torn to shreds, well he couldn't eat that now. Bored, Avie began to chase his tail until he got to dizzy to move. Stupid Sabres, he thought. If it wasn't for them he could be outside right now. With a michevous smirk. Avie began digging a hole through the thin cave wall. He'd be outside in a few heartbeats! When his claws finnaly reached open space and he saw sunlight, Avie raced outside with joy and ran playfully into the woods......not seeing the blood along the forest floor
Whitewind scratched at the Saber's face. She yowled in pain as the saber clawed her chest.

Rapier growled. She jumped on the saber's back and ripped at it with her claws.

Maro walked through the woods slowly. She teared at the grass. "Stupid BlackBloods.."
Kita watched in horror, then swallowed her fear and leapt on the saber's back. She tore a long gash in the saber neck and he howled in pain. He bite his huge fangs deep into Kita's paw, crushing her bone. Over whelmed with pure pain, Kita only saw white and just tore and tore at the saber untill he finnaly let go of her paw. Limping, Kita re-lanched herself onto the saber and, with the strenght og a thousand sabers, she yanked off his ear. Yelping in pain, the saber ran off......but it left behind painful damage
Whitewind got up. Her chest was bleeding.

Rapier looked at Kita with narrowed eyes. Rapier's left eye was bleeding, along with her leg.

Maro spotted Avie. "Man.. bad to admit.. but I think our pack can't guard as much as the BlackBloods could..." Maro growled. "Avie! What are you doing?"
Briarfang sniffed the air......doe nearby. She twitched her ear, to the right by the creek. She pressed herself low to the ground. The doe was alone. With a ferocious snarl she sprang and lept upon the doe's back, killing it instantly. Briarfang smirked over her kill, she wasn't the packs lead hunter for nothing! Dragging her prey back to camp, she headed back into the woods for another kill. Like a feather, she lightly pressed her paws to the ground and tiptoed toward a suspicious sound. Peeking around the ferns, she smiled to herself as she spotted the perfect prey. With a yowl of triumph, she lept and landed square on her squiming prey. " I got you Maro!"
Maro let out a yowl of terror. She squirmed and flared her paws. "HELP!" She yowled. She had her breath knocked out of her. "Get off!"
Kita limped toward Whitewind. " My lady, your chest! I suggest washing in the river to clean up the wound." She said nervously. She tried putting some weight on her paw but the pain was too much. Wimpering, she limped on three legs out of the cave and toward a freshly killed deer that Briarfang must've brought back. Waiting patiently untill the others had eaten, Kita finnaly got to eat the scarce remains of the doe. Omegas ha dto eat last. Shaking her good paw, she decided to rest untill her spraned paw could again work
Whitewind sighed. She washed her chest and spotted Kita. "Where's your father?"
Briarfang laughed as she jumped off of her younger sisters back. " I scared you! I scared you!" Briarfang stopped her teasing when she saw the serious look on her sisers face. " Did you think I was a saber?" She whispered. When her sister didn't respond Nriarfang sighed. " If those stupid Blackbloods would help us we all wouldn't be living in fear." She growled under her breath......ever since they had left Briarfang had vowed she would kill Swift for ruining her already skittish sister's life. And she didn't plan to break that vow
Maro shook her head. "I'm thinking the same thing. The look on your face told me you were thinking of the BlackBloods.."
Kita blinked sleepily. " Last I saw him...." She yawned, tired. " Oh yeah...he didn't want no for an answer. He went out to find the Blackbloods."

Briarfang nodded. " Those traitorious cowards! I don't know how they were ever part of our pack!" She clawed the ground in frustration, pretending it was Swift's face. " And that Swift." Brairfang growled deeply. " She's the biggest coward of them all. Too big a coward to even fight her own battles.....I'd like to see her stand up for herself without that huge Blood looming over her!" Briarfang spat. " I hate Swift." She slashed at a tree, leaving marks so deep they oozed sap. " I HATE her!"
"WHAT?! I only said Scouts could!" Whitewind snarled with outrage. Her Beta had disobeyed her order!

Maro sighed. "What about Bloodspill?" Maro growled. "She's the biggest and strongest BlackBlood! Can't believe Whitewind didn't make her the captain when they were here."
Kita flinched at the harshness in her alpha's voice. " He said to tell you he was going to ' Correct the wrong done to the elite guards moons ago'"

Briarfang growled. " Bloodspill's anger overrides her sense of good judgement. She probably wouldv'e killed the pups quicker." Brairfang slashed her tail, then suddenly had an idea. She turned to Maro, her purple eyes lit with a fearsome fire. " Blackear told me a few hours ago that he was going to find and make peace with the Blackbloods.......don't you see it Maro? This is our chance for revenge!! Our change to finnaly get my revenge." Briarfang eagerly streatched her claws. " If we set out now we could catch up with him.....what do you say?" Her heart was set on vengenance, and nothing Maro said could ever change that.
Avie chased the leaves through the brilliant dapples of light. He couldn't beleive his luck! Maro had caught him but then Briarfang had her distracted. Smiling with pleasure, Avie didn't even see the Saber coming.

A loud roar sounded above Kita and Whitewind's heads. They saw a large saber, the same one they had defeated, at the top of the huge hill. He growled to get Whitewind's attention. " Surrender or Die!!!" He growled. "Never!" Kita shouted. The saber chuckled. " Fine then! We'll just settle for your Alpha! Give us Whitewind and we'll leave!" "That's gonna happen." Kita said rolling her eyes,and that's when she spooted the small black bundle. Oh no, she thought. " Help!" Squealed Avie as he dangled from the saber's claws. " You have 3 days to give us Whitewind or the pup dies!" The saber laughed then disappeared. Oh Blackear, thought Kita. Please find those Blackbloods and fast!
Maro looked at her with disgust. "YOUR revenge? No.. im not going with you." Maro took a step back.

Whitewind shook her head. "Those BlackBloods will kill him in seconds.."
Whitewind wailed. "My pup! No! My pup!! Take me!" Whitewind runs after the saber.
Briarfang blinked at her sister, her best friend. " But.....Maro I need you! We could help Blackear AND poor Avie! We could see Rip again." Her sister had been close friends with Riptide. Briarfang sighed. " I promise that during our alliance with them.....I will not harm Swiftkill."
"Nor Bloodspill?" Maro whimpered. Swift was her friend, her best friend. Blood was too. "Please? I'll go with you if you don't harm any BlackBlood?"
Kita blocks the way of her Alpha. " No my lady!" She says so harshly that the Alpha sits. " Don't be so selfish! Our pack needs your leadership, we both know Rapier isn't ready. Blackear left at just the right time......The Blackbloods will help us! Why should you die when we can just wait and kill all the sabers.....if you die they'll just keep picking us off one by one. You actually think they'll give Avie back?! No! They keep him and you'll still be dead! All we can do is wait!"
"We can't kill the sabers in three days!" Whitewind growled. "Your father will take my place. I'm sorry, Kita, But I have to do this." Whitewind pushes past her.
Kita, once more, blocks her. " If you love your pup you will stay!! If you go they will have no purpose for Avie and simply kill him two! It only takes a few hours to get to the Badlands......Blackear will return with the Blackbloods. YOU MUST WAIT!"

Briarfang sighed, feeling the pain. " If they agree to help us............." She growled. " I'll not harm a single Blackblood." Within mintutes, the two fast wolves had caught up to Balckear. " Changed my mind." Briarfang panted. " We're coming with you."
Maro looked around. "Blackear.. "

Whitewind looked at Kita. "They said they would give him back!!"
Kita ducked her head and whispered softly. " Since when have sabers been known to tell the truth?"
Whitewind growled and looked at Kita. "You are my Omega. Not my commander, do you understand?"

Maro looked at Briarfang with wide eyes.
Using her trained hunting skills, Briarfang twitched her nose and sniffed the air. Swiftkill! She'd know that smell anywhere. Her hunting instincts kicked in: Find the prey and kill. Not yet....she had promised Maro. With a yowl, Briarfang ran along the invisible trail that the Blackblood's had taken years ago. She had an amazing nose.
Kita dipped her head submissivly. " Yes my Lady.....but I cannot let you kill yourself." Kita studied her paws. " What would Grayback have said? Knowing the sabers like he did? Would he have agreed to this foolish plan?"
Swiftkill looked at Bloodspill. "You hear that?"

Bloodspill looked at her sister. "I smell that."

Swiftkill laughed. "Inarians do smell bad."

Bloodspill nodded. "There's two stenches. Two Inarians." Bloodspill growled. She looked where the stench came from.

Swift did the same.

Maro was slower with one eye. "Wait up!" Maro's right shoulder, the same side her blind eye was, hit a tree. Yelping, she fell down.
Whitewind's eyes pierced through Kita's pelt. "Grayback would want me to do what I want to do."
Briarfang turned around and ran full speed back to her sister. Helping her up, she pretended no to notice the two wolves creeping up on them. Acting fast, She bent her head and whispered to Maro " Stay Still, they plan to acttack us don't worry.....I'll keep my word" Pretending to sniff the ground, she fell flat to the ground as Blood sailed over her, just missing. Briarfang lept at the spot where Swift was 'Hiding' an pinned her down with one swift move. " You used to smell just like us foxdung!"
Swiftkill threw her off. "How dare you fight us in our own territory, damned Inarian?" Swiftkill roared, and bit down deep into Briarfang's shoulder.

Blood looked at Maro. "Hmph.. it's hard to see me liking a filthy bastard like you." Blood pinned Maro to the ground, biting her leg, and crushing the bone.

Maro let out a yelp of pain. "B-Blood! Please.. don't do this!"

Bloodspill looked at Swift, but Swift just nodded to keep attacking.
In rage Briarfang pushed Swift off and knocked Blood off of her sister, not scratching her at all. Standing protectively over Maro she growled formidably. " Think your so tough......attacking a wolf with one eye?!!" She slashed the air, keeping both Blackbloods a safe distance from her sister. " I could just KILL you for speaking to Maro that way.......But you idiots are lucky my sister cares so much about you, she made me swore I wouldn't hurt you because your her friends." Briarfang spat. " I don't know why my sister would waste her time with you pup-killers! So go ahead......kill a wolf who refuses to fight back and then kill her half-blind sister! Your not wolves.....your cowards!!!"
Kita's fire suddenly died away. " My lady," She whispered staring at her paws. " At least wait untill evening to go......your clan would try and stop you." Kita curled up and slept, dreading evening. Waking just before dusk, Kita saw that her leader was still asleep. Perfect. Kita crept up the hillside, the shadows of night just beginning to creep in. She smelt the rotten stench of Saber a foxleanght away. She aslo smelt Avie. She let out a low growl to let the Saber know she was there. The huge cat was looming over her in a heartbeat.....Kita had forgotten how large Sabers were. But Kita ha positioned herself on the edge of the hill, so she could jump to safety at any moment. "Here to bargin for the pup?" The saber hissed. Kita nodded, knowing Sabers had terrible eyesight and couldn't tell one wolf from another. " It is I Whitewind." Kita lied. The saber moved to grab her but Kita held her paw over the edge. " Dont move or I'll jump down to safety." She warned, the saber growled in frustration. " Let the pup go first." Hissing in utter frustration the saber came back out of the cave with whimpering Avie in it's jaws. " Let him go." " No, first you get your paws away from the edge." Kita moved forward and waited untill Avie was all the way down the hill before she took another step forward. The saber grabbed her and dragged her into the cave, and that was all Kita remembered.

Avie ran for all his short legs were worth! "Mommy mommy!" He screamed! " They have Kita! They think she's you!! I don't think they're going to kill her......but she's in big trouble! Mommy! Wake up!!"
Whitewind was up in a heartbeat. She ran as fast as she could. She yowled to get the saber's attention. "No! I'M Whitewind! Kita is the Omega! I'm here. So, take me."

Swift snarled. "Pup-killers? PUP KILLERS?! Rapier was the one trying to kill them! I tried to stop her, but I was blinded with blood and fury!!" Swift jumped on Briarfang's back, tearing deep down, and getting a death grip on her neck.

Blood sat on Maro, and getting the same grip on her.

"Get off... I can't breathe!" Maro said weakly, but no one heard her.
" No!" Briarfang shouted as she, using all she had to push off Swift without hurting her, knocked Blood off her sister. " Run Maro!" She screamed to her sister laying on the ground. Briar shoved at the two wolves with her body, letting them slash her, untill her sister was a formidable distance away. Briar was overwhelmed by the two Blackbloods as she could do nothing but let them slash and slash her....she just lay there...about to give up. " Blood! Swift! Stop that NOW!" A voice growled behind her. A flash of yellow quickly but gently shoved the red wolves off of Briar. " What's the matter with the two of you.....These wolves grew up with you!! And you were going to KILL them." He shook his head at Blood. " Besides.....you're too fat to be sitting on little patch-eye Maro." He teased. Briar recognized the voice. " Riptide!"

(OMG can't whitewind see the clan needs her?!!!)
The saber growled. " Nice try Kita." He said to Whitewind. " Your leader is already our prisoner.....now leave Omega be thankful I'm sparing your life!" And with that, the Saber swatted a huge paw across Whitewind's flank and sent her falling over the edge of the hill, landing painfully upside down into the hard forest floor. " If your Omega tries that again you'll regret it." The Saber snarled from inside the cave. Kita's screams could be heard all the way into the Badlands.
(Nope. But I love the way you RP my characters and say they do this. XD)

Whitewind growled and sneaked in the cave. "Try using your nose! Do I smell bigger? Do I smell like royalty!?"

Blood nipped Rip's ear hard. "Shut up.. ass."

Swift grunted. "So. They were in our territory. They deserve to die for what they did."

Maro got up. She looked skinny and frail. "B-Briarfang..."

Swift flicked her tail at Briarpelt. "No. I don't care if we grew up with them. They never let me speak for myself.. like Inarians would believe me anyway. And who make you leader of the Blackbloods, eh?"

Blood sat on Briarpelt. She growled if Rip came near. Blood's weight was to much for Briarfang to get up.

Btw.. if u are a Dire.. your name is your name.. Not Briar. And we aren't cats.. so if you know what a group of wolves are.. its called a Pack. XD JUST SAYING!!! DON'T HURT ME IF I SOUND MAD OR TICK U OFF!!
(LOL. Opps! Did I accidentaly say clan? XD)
Briarfang struggled to breath under the weight of Blood. But she knew what would really sting Swift. " Inaria......danger......Sabers got.....Whitewind and......Avie...." She looked at Swift. " You.....loved Avie and......guarded him like.....he was your......own pup!" She gasped for air. " And we are the only chance of.....their survival....."

The Saber growled and sniffed Whitewind. " Whitewind no!!" Kita called weakly from the den. The Saber snatched Whitewind up in his huge jaws and violently dragged her back into the cave. " Mommy no!" A small voice squeaked as Avie ran up the hillside straight into the cave. Th Saber laughed and grabbed him too. He glared at Kita. " I'm sure the Dire pack has no use for liers." He said and Kita screamed as his huge jaws bite through her flesh and torn off her fur. Still holding her tightly over the middle, he tossed her over the edge like a rag doll, and Kita hit the bottom of the hard earth and passed out.
(YUP!!)

"KITA!! AVIE!!" Windwind screamed in horror, and that was the last thing she said.

Swift looked at Briairfang. "Even Inarian pups I disgust. Maybe you should talk to Nightrun about that. She cares about pups now." Swift hissed. She looked at Bloodspill. "Release her."

Blood got off Briarfang. "Tell your pack that we will never help them. Whitewind.. pfffhh... we shouldn't waste our time on the wolf who banished us. Now leave."

Swiftkill blocked Riptide from Briarfang. She bit his scruff so he couldn't move.

Bloodspill pushed the two wolves. "The next Inarains we see, we will kill them."