Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Ben ten UA created character

OmegaFan posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 08:15PM
I would like to see everyone's ideas of a created character for ben ten UA. It could be human or alien, good or bad, your choices, just describe the character. I'll demonstrate with my own character, alien by the way.

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago OmegaFan said…
smile
Yep, like I said. Here's mine. The name is Torin DeImentra. He's a Timbetran. Timbetrans have two forms. They usually remain in a form that is human. The only time they are out of the human is when they reveal the third eye they have one their forehead. Their true form is a combination of Ripjaws, Four Arms and XLR8. Their scales are perfectly smooth, eliminating wind resistance. Four arms each of which have a sword they can use. XLR8's speed in all factors, but even faster than XLR8. Timbetrans have four swords they keep in sheaths on their backs. Timebetran have a long stand rivalry with with Humongosaur's species over which is better, speed or strength. Torin is different from the other Timbetrans as he is extremely fast and extremely strong while most are just extremely fast. Attacks Ben when he becomes Humongosaur. When Ben changes to Big Chill, Torin runs off, confusing the group. Teams up later on with Ben, Gwen, and Kevin, and gives his DNA to the Omnitrix as Timbetrans usually stay out of matters that don't concern them.
over a year ago flam8 said…
smile
You should make a picture.
over a year ago OmegaFan said…
sad
@flam8 I wish I could, but I have the drawing skills of a blind man with only three fingers. The picture would be awesome. I have a knowledge level 0 with photoshop.