Bellatrix Lestrange New spot look

zanhar1 posted on Apr 11, 2011 at 12:09PM
Unfortunatly kate (the one who came up with the idea) had her account banned, so she cant make the picks and stuff. I hope you all dont mind that I'm taking over until (if) she comes back.

Everyone can upload 3 icons/banners each.

First we'll post new banners then I will make a pick for that.

Second we'll post icons and I'll put up the pick for that.

After we know which banner and icon we want I'll talk to papa about makeing the changes.

The banner may be made by you, or by someone else just credit the orignal maker.
last edited on Apr 11, 2011 at 12:13PM

Bellatrix Lestrange 64 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-64 of 64

over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Alrighty guys I've messaged papa about the new look it should be changed soon. Thanks for all your wonderful submissions enjoy the new look. :)
over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
^I was going to edit the banner and have a Round 2 for the icon pick..... That my be a problem.
Someone suggested that the banner say something like the current one, I was going to see how that looked and if people liked it.
... Oops ... Where was I when this happned?
Oh, I just posted to the wall asking if people thought the banner should have any words on it and stuff, and someone suggested it should say that. I was going to make a pick about it. I only saw that you'd ended thing when I realized I'd forgotten to add a time limit to the icon pick and went to do that. I was going to give it another few days.
You can try to message papa about that, it's not too late yet.
Ok, :) And is it just me, or does anyone else think it's kind of odd that the icon has been changed but not the banner?
Papa actually just messaged me about it, the banner needed to be resized so I took the opportunity to tell him about the problem.
Which banner did you send? The banner I originally posted was the right size.....
The one you orignalt posted.

...?...
over a year ago BellaLovett said…
hmmm
what happened to the spot look change ?
My computer stopped letting me upload images you probably noticed that with my picks and Kate was gonna take over I don't know if she still is.
over a year ago BellaLovett said…
yeah i noticed
i don't see Kate around here anymore
mischievous
Argh sorry about that. I've been super busy the last few weeks because of finals, but I'M BACK, MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!
Lol I hear you I've been busy with finals and my new job!